Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Who's car was at the new beshoff infiniti dealership on capital expressway today think it was a 06 CB 20 or 19 inch axis matrix rims, carbon fiber hood, coilovers. your car was looking really good you on here?

Old 12-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Snap... I've been spotted. hahahah Thanks. I brought it in for my 30K service and I had the ABS, VDC and Slip lights on. I might have to bring it back in though cuz the lights came back on. Other than that, good service at Beshoff.

Calvin

Originally Posted by Epidel
Who's car was at the new beshoff infiniti dealership on capital expressway today think it was a 06 CB 20 or 19 inch axis matrix rims, carbon fiber hood, coilovers. your car was looking really good you on here?

Old 12-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by HKStyle
Oh Snap... I've been spotted. hahahah Thanks. I brought it in for my 30K service and I had the ABS, VDC and Slip lights on. I might have to bring it back in though cuz the lights came back on. Other than that, good service at Beshoff.

Calvin
How much did they charge you cause i just passed 30k on mine too and was thinking of possible doing this soon. I was almost going to buy those type of rims off the market place ,after seeing them in person i should have they looked really good on ur car, i was going to snap a photo of your car but felt odd with the employees right there lol

Old 12-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
How much did they charge you cause i just passed 30k on mine too and was thinking of possible doing this soon. I was almost going to buy those type of rims off the market place ,after seeing them in person i should have they looked really good on ur car, i was going to snap a photo of your car but felt odd with the employees right there lol
If I were you, Id take your car to one of the local members to get your 30K done. It will save you a ton of cash and a good way to meet fellow G owners. I have my work done by Eugene (bythebay) but there are a few others out there as well....

Old 12-19-2008, 11:33 PM
bmpnride is right, it'll cost a lot less if you have someone like Eugene (bythabay) do it. It was supposed to cost $648 for the 30K service, but because I had instructed them not to change my air filter (K&N), In-Cabin filter (did it over the summer) and timing belts (Aftermarket pulleys on), it brought it down to $529 before tax. The only reason why I brought it into the dealer to do was because of the ABS, VDC and Slip lights being on, which came back on.

I also realise I drive too much if you have an '04 that just passed 30K and I'm just about to hit 30K in like a day or two in my '07... heheheh

Calvin

Old 12-20-2008, 01:10 AM
bmpnride is right, it'll cost a lot less if you have someone like Eugene (bythabay) do it. It was supposed to cost $648 for the 30K service, but because I had instructed them not to change my air filter (K&N), In-Cabin filter (did it over the summer) and timing belts (Aftermarket pulleys on), it brought it down to $529 before tax. The only reason why I brought it into the dealer to do was because of the ABS, VDC and Slip lights being on, which came back on.

I also realise I drive too much if you have an '04 that just passed 30K and I'm just about to hit 30K in like a day or two in my '07... heheheh

Calvin
dont feel to bad about driving to much i bought the car in june at 24k and i already got it up to 33k between that time, does not help that my lady lives in fremont and me in san jose lol. As for the Eugene (bythabay) guy should i just pm him and ask about the tune up or does he have a shop some where?

Old 12-20-2008, 01:51 AM
dont feel to bad about driving to much i bought the car in june at 24k and i already got it up to 33k between that time, does not help that my lady lives in fremont and me in san jose lol. As for the Eugene (bythabay) guy should i just pm him and ask about the tune up or does he have a shop some where?
PM him and he will let you know what should be done for the 30K and what he charges. Usually you would provide your own parts. If you wanna get your hands dirty, he will let you turn a nut or two. His prices are very fair. I got a ton of work done for a few hundred. For the same work at the dealership, I woulda had to dig into about 5 other peoples pockets. He will print you an invoice to keep with your records. He does all the work outta his garage and he has all the tools needed to perform just about any maintenance job.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 AM
Bobby, you are on a 18K mile avg a year pace. Not bad. Going at that pace, you will need your 60K tune-up in June 2010.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by bmpnride
PM him and he will let you know what should be done for the 30K and what he charges. Usually you would provide your own parts. If you wanna get your hands dirty, he will let you turn a nut or two. His prices are very fair. I got a ton of work done for a few hundred. For the same work at the dealership, I woulda had to dig into about 5 other peoples pockets. He will print you an invoice to keep with your records. He does all the work outta his garage and he has all the tools needed to perform just about any maintenance job.

Coo sounds good thanks for the info Troy!

Old 12-20-2008, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by bmpnride
Bobby, you are on a 18K mile avg a year pace. Not bad. Going at that pace, you will need your 60K tune-up in June 2010.

Hahaha crunching the numbers nice! Good to know

Old 12-20-2008, 05:36 AM
BTW... What were you there for?

Calvin

Old 12-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seen a silver g earlier this week in the parking lot at target off fremont blvd lookin rather legit with wheels and the rudolph antlers and red nose in the grille. Legit!

Old 12-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
^That guy is on the boards. He works at Target. I think his sn is ahussein?

Old 12-20-2008, 05:52 PM
BTW... What were you there for?

Calvin

I need to pick up some new brake pads and wanted to get a tube of touch up paint for my rear trunk lip also wanted to check out the dealership too, they have a big a$$ car garage

Old 12-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Big Rob
^That guy is on the boards. He works at Target. I think his sn is ahussein?
mr. rob! where u been g35 brethren?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?