Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Point To Ponder . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
surf ****...LOL

Old 08-23-2007, 12:37 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
I would have 40 Gigs more space on my PC (****...Anything Goes FTW!) and not have to constantly look what I can delete for more space to download more "files"

I wouldn't have to hear "You're always on there" anymore

I would have enough money to buy the Lexus IS-F when it comes out (if I wanted too that is).

I would also not have the pleasure of hanging with the great NorCal group from Driver from time to time.

That being said........I would do it all over again and again and again (had to have the last gif)

Old 08-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Dare I say it.. I would have sold the G and bought a car which had a forum already in existance so I could have modded

Old 08-23-2007, 12:21 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by G35papa
I would have 40 Gigs more space on my PC (****...Anything Goes FTW!) and not have to constantly look what I can delete for more space to download more "files"

I would have enough money to buy the Lexus IS-F when it comes out (if I wanted too that is).

I would also not have the pleasure of hanging with the great NorCal group from Driver from time to time.

That being said........I would do it all over again and again and again (had to have the last gif)
i see your picture taking skills have gotten better i am hoping for a better background picture next meet hahhahaa

Old 08-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Premier Member

That's why you burn it on a DVD and download some more...haha...That's what I did...

Old 08-23-2007, 05:12 PM
CCT-we call down the rain
I would be more productive at work..... Parts of the car would probably just fall off, really glad for the Tech section. Would miss the interaction with some cool individuals.

Old 08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it haz impovd my typing skills.

Old 08-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
I wouldn't be hearing my GF say "Are you on 'G35 blah, blah, blah' again???" Honestly, my G is my other woman. It could be worse, I could be having an affair with a REAL woman.

Also, I wouldn't be spending so much time uploading pr0n for all the pervs in the AG section.

Old 08-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Originally Posted by kris79
i see your picture taking skills have gotten better i am hoping for a better background picture next meet hahhahaa
It takes time to get over the "point and click" way of things. Next time, I'll have you moving your car, or maybe posing in front of it, HIN model style!

Originally Posted by hai109
That's why you burn it on a DVD and download some more...haha...That's what I did...
I forgot to mention I would also have large amounts of blank DVDs....I'm currently out!

Old 08-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I wouldn't be hearing my GF say "Are you on 'G35 blah, blah, blah' again???" Honestly, my G is my other woman. It could be worse, I could be having an affair with a REAL woman.
My GF says the same thing! "Are you on there again??? You're always on there! I wish you would spend as much time with me as you do on that damn computer!!!" I'm like, "$hit, you live with me! Isn't that enough time spent together?!?! "

Also, I wouldn't be spending so much time uploading pr0n for all the pervs in the AG section.
Heyyy, where can I find that section??? **** & cars all in the same spot! These driver boards really are the best!!!

Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 PM
battle froggy
Originally Posted by cnugs127
it haz impovd my typing skills.

looks liek the dumbining process has started, at least you type goodzor

Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 PM
battle froggy
It takes time to get over the "point and click" way of things. Next time, I'll have you moving your car, or maybe posing in front of it, HIN model style!

I forgot to mention I would also have large amounts of blank DVDs....I'm currently out!

sweeet! like that last time!

Old 08-23-2007, 11:54 PM
battle froggy

i think linda got used to me being on the comp all the time now haha

Old 08-24-2007, 12:11 AM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'd be way more productive at work. i'd have saved a ton of $ on mods (though not as much as some like Paul). i'd have more weekends back to myself instead of being at meets. but i wouldn't do it differently. ok maybe i wish i was more productive at work haha... damn the internet!

Old 08-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by absolutg
i'd be way more productive at work. i'd have saved a ton of $ on mods (though not as much as some like Paul). i'd have more weekends back to myself instead of being at meets. but i wouldn't do it differently. ok maybe i wish i was more productive at work haha... damn the internet!
HAHA yeah bring my name up when we talk about bad things. I could have bought another G with the amount I have spent on this one

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Point To Ponder . . .