Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who bought from Fresno Infiniti?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who bought from Fresno Infiniti?

That's where I bought my G. Anyone else buy from there? How did it go for you?

Old 08-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
once i walked in just to check it out for the hell of it and they did not make me feel welcome as they acted kinda snobbish...i simply asked when there parts and service dept was opened and left shortly after... the old infiniti at blackstone north of bullard was the same...despite the change in locations, no improvements whatsoever... infiniti of elk grove treats me wait more friendly... even with a g that looked way better than anything they had on their lot....

Old 08-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting. The lady that helped was really nice, and no hassle. Plus she gave me a good deal on the car as well.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been there once and I just told one of the service managers about a problem I was having with my '03.5 sedan. He was very helpful and so was the parts guy. However, I heard one of the sales managers talking to a sales associate and he was pretty much bitching at him. He was talking about how he should talk to customers, pretty much a smart ***. He said something like "well, they told you they got their other infiniti at a good price. Well did you ask them if they bought it here?" I'm probably not a potential customer for a new infiniti but I know the only reason I bought from where I bought mine was because of the good price. I didn't give a damn for the internet sales manager.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts
They had a chance to sell to me in 03. But they refused to floor ANY 6mt's of any kind. I went to Roseville and Livermore for my test drives. They lost me as a customer by refusing to have any 6mt's around. I went with Thousand Oaks, they drove the car I wanted to my door step for a flat $50 fee and I got the car at $500 over invoice, all arranged over the phone with their internet sales manager. I will never do face to face back and forth nonsense again, best buying experience I've ever had.

I did have a excellent service experience in 04 at Fresno when they replaced my transmission underwarranty. In the two visit's I've resently done to the showroom this summer, no one could be bothered to come out and even greet me. Going next door to Lexus I was greeted after about 30 seconds.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Personally i have had nothing but problems from the Fresno dealership. I bought my car in Elk Grove but live in the Central Valley. I figured it would be silly to take my car to Elk Grove every time i needed to have my car worked on. Maaaaan was i DUMB!! Every time i took my car to Fresno my car had some new type of damage. The 1st time was paint chips off the corner of my door, 2nd time the screwed up one of my stock 18s pretty badly and the repair work was shotty and the 3rd and last time i took it there they put a two inch scratch on my trunk which had to be repainted. I would not go anywhere near that dealership.... they are a JOKE!!

OK now im done venting I feel better now.