G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Northern California (https://g35driver.com/forums/northern-california-43/)
-   -   My NorCalG Project (https://g35driver.com/forums/northern-california/196180-my-norcalg-project.html)

RawFusion 01-06-2008 02:20 AM

R

Ah crap...maybe I shouldn't have posted this. It was suppose to be a secret between Chis and me. :icon43:

Kris79 01-06-2008 02:21 AM

delete it

limeg35 01-06-2008 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by RawFusion
Ah crap...maybe I shouldn't have posted this. It was suppose to be a secret between Chis and me. :icon43:

Hahaha...Now u need start draw something else...:D

RawFusion 01-06-2008 02:26 AM

R

No, it's not that, he's seen this one...it's the...oh, nevermind. No more talk about t-shirts! http://home.comcast.net/~rawfusion20...shakesfist.gif

Ciabatta Burger 01-06-2008 03:24 AM

aye rudy are you able to make a tag of norcal G in a windshield banner or kinda stretched alittle bit for it too look right? cause my friends friend is lagging and i need to get it done next week....=\

RawFusion 01-06-2008 03:27 AM

R

I was trying to do one but they weren't coming out too nice. I stopped when I heard you were going to get one done. :p

Ciabatta Burger 01-06-2008 03:30 AM

well it seems like my friend is lagging... he said he was going to send something yesterday.... i dont know ...

2K6G35 01-06-2008 04:03 AM

Well, the skull was the starting point. The problem is I strayed too far from the initial concept idea making this into something totally new...so new that I don't know what it is anymore. But, hey, I learned a lot so the next one should be easier to complete. :D

It would be insane if you help me get a job drawing cartoons, Gerry. Getting paid to draw...man...that's like getting paid to sleep for me. :icon17:

You sure are very talented individual. I would not be surprised if one day I would see your name in one of the animated movie.

My sister-in-law works for the DreamWorks company in Glendale, CA.
She's also a very talented person like you, Rudy. She started her career by creating an animated story book called "Blue Clues" while she worked for the Framestore cfc in UK. She then moved to creating animated movies for Dreamworks in USA. We probably have seen her works, such as: the Bee movie, The Wild, Harry Potter, Over the Edge, etc.

You might want to try to send your porfolios to the company in Redwood City or Glendale. Here is the website >> http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/

Keep up the good work!!!

RawFusion 01-06-2008 04:22 AM

R

Originally Posted by 2K6G35
You sure are very talented individual. I would not be surprised if one day I would see your name in one of the animated movie.

My sister-in-law works for the DreamWorks company in Glendale, CA.
She's also a very talented person like you, Rudy. She started her career by creating an animated story book called "Blue Clues" while she worked for the Framestore cfc in UK. She then moved to creating animated movies for Dreamworks in USA. We probably have seen her works, such as: the Bee movie, The Wild, Harry Potter, Over the Edge, etc.

You might want to try to send your porfolios to the company in Redwood City or Glendale. Here is the website >> http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/

Keep up the good work!!!

Damn...she works for Dreamworks!? I'd love to see her personal work. Do you know if she has a website, Andy?

My dream job is working at Pixar in Emeryville. It's only a few miles away from my old job so my daily commute would be the same. :icon17:

Ya, but I'm not good enough for these companies. The only hire the best of the best. Seriously, I'd need to go to art school or at least draw enough to even be able to put a portfolio together. The truth is that I don't know what to do now that I'm between jobs. It's time for some soul searching. It is nice to know I have friends that push me at something I love to do. Thank you. :)

johnsonhuang 01-06-2008 06:59 AM

wow. she came up with blues clues?? wowowww... i remember watching that when i was a kid

Miss Nannon 01-06-2008 07:51 AM

RUDY, you're so talented! just fyi, not to sure about rockin' a skull though. thats just my input.

sfgr415 01-06-2008 10:39 AM

Damn...she works for Dreamworks!? I'd love to see her personal work. Do you know if she has a website, Andy?

My dream job is working at Pixar in Emeryville. It's only a few miles away from my old job so my daily commute would be the same. :icon17:

Ya, but I'm not good enough for these companies. The only hire the best of the best. Seriously, I'd need to go to art school or at least draw enough to even be able to put a portfolio together. The truth is that I don't know what to do now that I'm between jobs. It's time for some soul searching. It is nice to know I have friends that push me at something I love to do. Thank you. :)

Yea dude... I saw give it a shot. It is your dream job. You wouldn't want to live knowing what could have happened.

Grace 01-06-2008 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by sfgr415
Yea dude... I saw give it a shot. It is your dream job. You wouldn't want to live knowing what could have happened.

I agree! :biggthumpup:

I also think you need to concentrate on your favorite things and perfect them. I know you need a varied portfolio, but there's nothing wrong with being known as the skull and bird man. :)

I love the blue bird on your web page.

Big Rob 01-06-2008 12:32 PM

Rudy,

Like I told you via PM, I think you did awesome work with this drawing. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

V35 Skyline GT 01-06-2008 01:51 PM

Awesome work Rudy. You're truely talented.

You ever heard of VanArts up in Vancouver, BC? Great Institute of Media Arts College for computer animation. Many graduates land their first job with Pixar, Dreamworks, Disney etc.