G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Northern California (https://g35driver.com/forums/northern-california-43/)
-   -   My NorCalG Project (https://g35driver.com/forums/northern-california/196180-my-norcalg-project.html)

G-MENTED 01-06-2008 02:08 PM

a skull? i dunno bout that.. but its alright.

g4dc 01-06-2008 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by kris79
email me the file when ur done, anyone want tshirts!!!

I do I think it looks awsome

dofu 01-06-2008 06:39 PM

Can you turn the skull a bit so we are getting an angled view instead of side profile?

ja3n3ss 01-06-2008 07:12 PM

that would be cool if it had a piston comming out of it =D

RawFusion 01-06-2008 08:18 PM

R

I was going to have an after market intake coming out of his skull. :icon17:

Wow, so many of you don't like the whole skull/blood thing, huh? To tell the truth, I don't really like "NorCal" due to it being used by a certain gang in the bay area. Add the blood and the skull and the cops would probably pull people over in San Francisco. Or worse, you might get your car vandalized. :(

Anyhow, thanks for all comments. I got so much to learn. To get better you have to draw, draw, draw, something I don't do enough of. :(

g4dc 01-06-2008 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by RawFusion

Wow, so many of you don't like the whole skull/blood thing, huh? To tell the truth, I don't really like "NorCal" due to it being used by a certain gang in the bay area. Add the blood and the skull and the cops would probably pull people over in San Francisco. Or worse, you might get your car vandalized. :(

Anyhow, thanks for all comments. I got so much to learn. To get better you have to draw, draw, draw, something I don't do enough of. :(

I love it!!!
I think you have amazing talent!1
I would love to have it on a shirt or as a decal!!
Great job keep up the good work!

G35Papa 01-07-2008 12:42 AM

I told you it was awesome Rudy ;)

Now you can see what I said about the t-shirts...

Patients folks...I've giving Rudy a tinny tiny bit of guidance on what I think would be a good design/concept for a t-shirt. I know with his talent it's going to turn into something exceptionally nice.

Skulls...we all have them..whats not to like? :D

emceephi 01-07-2008 01:57 AM

My friend's brother is an animator for the Simpsons. He's been doing it for years now without any training in art or animation, just talent and hard work. You can do it too.:biggthumpup:

I'm majoring in 3d animation at the Academy of Art in SF now and I also wish I could work at Pixar someday or maybe go into videogames. You're probably a more talented artist than I am.:p

RawFusion 01-07-2008 02:24 AM

R

You go to school there? I have a bunch of friends that go there. I'm actually thinking of taking classes.

One of my friends got an internship at Pixar. And I tried to get into Lucas Arts a while back but didn't make the cut. Dude, you brother's friend is a lucky guy. I'd kill to draw Homer. :icon17:

Originally Posted by G35papa
I told you it was awesome Rudy ;)

Now you can see what I said about the t-shirts...

Patients folks...I've giving Rudy a tinny tiny bit of guidance on what I think would be a good design/concept for a t-shirt. I know with his talent it's going to turn into something exceptionally nice.

Skulls...we all have them..whats not to like? :D

Chris, I blew the big secret, huh? :icon43:

dofu 01-07-2008 04:41 AM

I actually think the design is really nice. But I don't know about the whole thing on the front... probably would look better on the back with a small NorCal G on the front.

G35Papa 01-07-2008 12:54 PM

Chris, I blew the big secret, huh? :icon43:

Not at all. It's still going to be a suprise when you get it all done :) :hello:

Big Rob 01-07-2008 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by dofu
I actually think the design is really nice. But I don't know about the whole thing on the front... probably would look better on the back with a small NorCal G on the front.

I was thinking the same thing, Don, you just beat me to posting it. Of course, I've never been a big fan of t-shirts with large designs on the front. I like them on the back. So, if this design was on the back of the shirt, with a small NorCal either on the breast or centered on the front would look really nice. :biggthumpup:

G35Papa 01-07-2008 02:19 PM

"NorcalG"

rwcblkcoupe 01-08-2008 01:06 AM

Nice Job!!

Originally Posted by Big Rob
I was thinking the same thing, Don, you just beat me to posting it. Of course, I've never been a big fan of t-shirts with large designs on the front. I like them on the back. So, if this design was on the back of the shirt, with a small NorCal either on the breast or centered on the front would look really nice. :biggthumpup:

rUDY,
NICE JOB BUD!!
I have to agree... put the image on the back of the shirt. Also.. what about putting a lower jaw on the skull? Keep up the good work!

calcul8 01-10-2008 06:53 PM

Rudy, I love the image it looks fracking amazing. One personal caveat however - the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was that we (NorCalG) commit vehicular manslaughter and leave bloody skulls on the roads, hahaha.