Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Great Service!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the glowing reviews of Jason Cham. Does he have his own shop, does he work out of his garage, or does he come to you?

Old 05-14-2008, 03:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He works out of his garage. He has all the equipment and stuff necessary. You just need to bring the parts!

Old 05-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by hanguk9117
He works out of his garage. He has all the equipment and stuff necessary. You just need to bring the parts!
Cool. Where's his garage, and how did you arrange for a quote?

Old 05-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by heftylefty58
Cool. Where's his garage, and how did you arrange for a quote?
pm him.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Grace
pm him.
Ok, will do. I didn't want to bother him with a PM right now since I don't need anything done in the immediate future.

Once I'm ready to have something done, I'll send him a PM...if I remember.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:06 AM
UPDATE:

Just got my 60K done by Jason. He changed out all the major fluids: brake fluid, power steering fluid, rear differential oil, automatic transmission fluid, coolant.

Very precise and efficient. I was constantly amazed b/c it seemed like he had a specialized tool / funnel and what not for each fluid drainage. Having the right tools and equipment definetely made the process quicker and cleaner. He paid very careful attention to detail, and I learned a lot by watching. Highly recommend.

I'll be seeing you in 30K miles Jason...if not sooner,

Old 06-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by hanguk9117
UPDATE:

Just got my 60K done by Jason. He changed out all the major fluids: brake fluid, power steering fluid, rear differential oil, automatic transmission fluid, coolant.

Very precise and efficient. I was constantly amazed b/c it seemed like he had a specialized tool / funnel and what not for each fluid drainage. Having the right tools and equipment definetely made the process quicker and cleaner. He paid very careful attention to detail, and I learned a lot by watching. Highly recommend.

I'll be seeing you in 30K miles Jason...if not sooner,
I'm going to need my 60k service very soon. What did you have to buy in order for Jason to do your 60k service?

Old 06-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Mike_Deezy
I'm going to need my 60k service very soon. What did you have to buy in order for Jason to do your 60k service?
I went to Nissan and bought:

- Nissan Power Steering Fluid (3 bottles)
- Nissan Coolant (1 Gallon)
- Johnsen Brake Fluid (3 bottles): I don't know why they sold me the Johnsen brand. I recommend you ask them for the Nissan Brake Fluid.
- Pennzoil Rear Differential Fluid (3 bottles): I know they don't have a Nissan Rear Differential Fluid. They sold me Pennzoil. You're probably better off getting a synthetic rear differential fluid, like Amzoil. That's what I'm going to do next time.
- Nissan Automatic Transmission Fluid: We used 12 bottles. Jason had an extra case, so I bought it from him. But you'll probably have to buy this from the dealership. Contact Jason to make sure he wants you to get 12 bottles. If you have a manual transmission, you'll need to get manual transmission fluid.

The above fluids were what I did. But if you want the full 60k service, you'll need to get an engine air filter, micro-cabin air filter, engine oil & filter. I think that's it.

Frontier Infiniti quoted me $1,500 to do the full 60k service, which included changing out every fluid, inspecting this and that, rotating tires and what not, and everything else on their long sheet. Their 60k worksheet seems like they inspect every part of the car...but I wonder how much of the car they actually "inspect". $1,500...how ridiculous.

Last edited by hanguk9117; 06-09-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Long time customer

I've had Jason work on my car on 5 different occasions so far and he's always done a great job.

I usually like to do my own work when I know how. There are times though I want an expert to do it because I want the experience. My most recent visit, Jason flushed my coolant since I've never done that myself. He took the time to explain what he was doing while he was doing it.

As long as Jason is around and I own my G - he'll get my business for any work he's willing to do.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:38 PM
How can I get in touch with Jason

Looking to get some maintenance done. Just hit 50K on my O3 coupe and am looking to get, plugs, AT fluid, Diff fluid and a ffew other things changed. How can I get a hold of Jason?

Old 07-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by AMANRA
Looking to get some maintenance done. Just hit 50K on my O3 coupe and am looking to get, plugs, AT fluid, Diff fluid and a ffew other things changed. How can I get a hold of Jason?
PM him: jasoncham2003

Old 07-27-2008, 05:10 PM
I just got my sway bar replaced by Jason. He did an excellent job as usual. Very precise, knows exactly what he is doing. As long as I'm in norcal, I'll go to the dealership for warranty work, and Jason for everything else.

Old 08-24-2008, 01:28 AM
workin...

bump for jason. going in for some work tomorrow. very flexible, does great work, explains every step he's doing (so you can learn too) and is just an all around friendly guy to shoot the **** with while getting work done @ great rates.

w00t.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Gotta give another bump for Jason. Brought my G to him this weekend to take care of my axle clicking. I found Jason to be extremely knowledgable, friendly and thorough. He was more than happy to answer my questions as well as explain and show what he was doing.

Thanks again Jason. A+ service

Dave

Old 10-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Where is Jason located? I'm looking for someone in the city.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Great Service!