Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Why?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation Why?

I was at a total lost for words when I started to catch up on the UT thread.

Everyone knows my stance on simply being out right mean and nasty towards others. We have crossed this path before. Why!? Personally, I am quite disappointed and upset at some of the comments in the said thread and some others, which have been deleted. Many of the comments are quite hurtful and uncalled for.

The biggest problem, which I see, is that some of you will have no clue to what I am referring to.

Fun is fun . . . However, where do we draw the line? At someones' expense? God help you if you are not a part of the "Click". Personally, I have been there and I don't much care for it.

For the time being, the current UT thread is on lock down. There will be no more UT threads until I have decided what to do with the current one.

It's my fault. Whether it was the constant teasing of another member, back handed comments to members outside of the NorCal section, the battering of people whom did not have a firm grasp of the English language, etc. . . . I got too lax. My back is up against the wall on this one.

Has no one ever been hurt by mean spirited comments? Can no one remember?

Edit: 7.29.08

Needless to say, I have received quite a few e-mails, PMs, and phone calls with regards to yesterday's events in the UT thread. Thanks to everyone for their comments, regardless of what your take is on this situation.

I do not usually spend my work hours on 'Driver. Hopefully, things will find their way and we can all settle back into the norm.

Last edited by Andy2434; 07-29-2008 at 10:31 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.