Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

I need some help from Sacramento drivers.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You all are GREAT!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! She is really excited it’s been depressing, and discouraging her all week, because the school just keeps screwing a bunch of girls over.

Her availability is as follows:

Tuesday 1 – 9 pm
Thursday 1 – 9 pm
Friday 1 – 9 pm
Saturday 8:30 – 4pm

We have to get her 2 per week, but if she goes over in a week I’m not sure whether it counts for the next week or not so I’m going to assume not for now. If you still want to come in on a week that has 2 clients you by all means are still welcome.

She is open all next week right now. If you have a time and date that works best for you post it and I will keep track on the first post. Just let me know the time and day you want to have. This will be for any weeks ahead of us. So, if you don’t want to come this coming week, but the following just post that day. I will also schedule the appointment for you at the school. For those who don’t remember her name is Brianna Farrara (hopefully soon Piland J), and if the school tries to pass you along don’t let them, or give me a call.

(916) 529.1948

5221 Madison Ave.
Sacramento, CA.

Again, thank you all so much for helping us out.

Last edited by battlebuddyP; 02-27-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:23 PM
might sched something for my girl need to talk to her she is picky LoL.
i kinda lack hair to cut.
LoL @ kris

Old 02-27-2009, 03:07 PM
lets have a hair cut sac meet, haha! j/k, let me know if you need additional help but it sounds like you got more then enough. i cut my own hair but im sure i can find someone to go for $10 + tip. dont forget to tip a couple bucks guys!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by G-Ticket
Tell her to put an add on Craigs List. My daughter is a stylist at a Paul Mitchell exclusive salon in San Luis Obispo and she put an add out for models for her Wed. eve. classes and got quite a few responses. She also ran an add for different discounts and got good responses.

Now we live in a college town so that helps, but everyone is looking for a deal so she should get some calls. Amanda put her cell number and just had people call her directly, that might eliminate any client stealing if she can make the appointments herself.

Good luck, Paul Mitchell has some really weird rules, but the stylist make bank once they get established.
Lisa

I believe she did post there at one point and time. She has also purchased her own business cards and passes them out. But she's had friends that call in and request her, that she didnt know about and the got referred to someone else. She also had a girl try to take a client off her and switch to some other girl be she was standing behind her when she was trying to do that, and was like WTF. But thanks for all the suggestions tonight I'll have her read everything on this thread.
Trent

Old 02-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Sorry for the mass Post but I'm posting on my lunch break from work Thanks to All!

Originally Posted by patman530
I need a hair cut soon... where is the place at? I might be able to go on Saturday
That would be awesome THANKS. Let me know for sure what time and what day and I’ll call and schedule you.

Originally Posted by finagle69
Melissa and I would be more than happy to give patronage. Saturday would work for both of us. let me know Trent.
Let me know what time and date you 2 are available and I’ll make sure you get on the scheduling. Thanks!

Originally Posted by G35papa
You're a good boyfriend Trent. Good luck
I do try may hardest, even tho she doesn’t think so all the time. 

Originally Posted by kris79
can i just give u 1o bucks
That’s much appreciated but, it’s the client sitting in the chair that gets the instructors to get off their backs. You could give it to someone that needs a hair cut lmao…

Originally Posted by EldinsG35
Sorry to hear that Trent. I hate MTI as well because I went there and they tried to screw me out of $1500+ for some BS classes that had no relevance to my major. I will need a haircut soon, so I will give you a call.
For sure bro, Hit me up whenever.

Originally Posted by mackinnr
trent I'm in, she can cut my hair every week if she wants to for $10/pop
Really? That’s Great! Hit me up whenever your available. (916) 529.1948

Originally Posted by cyberecho79
Trent, if you ever run short on one of the weeks let me know and I will fill a spot, even if i don't need it.
I’ll definitely let you know, we are basically going to need about 16 total haircuts in the next 8 weeks. Then we can finally get away from that forsaken school. We definitely appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Ghayes23
I could use a haircut soon. Let me know what times are available.
Hey, bro I saw those pics from the Sac State shoot and damn, I wish I wasn’t outta town that day they look great! But the weekly available times are posted on page 2, hit me up whenever.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Trent, try to work out a schedule so that you fill as many "2-person-a-week" timeslots as possible.

For Melissa and myself, we'd be available at any time on a Saturday.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:09 AM
sweet! i need a hair cut pretty soon

Old 02-28-2009, 12:15 PM
i get my hair cut every 2-3 weeks...and paul mitchell is right down the street from me...ill def. give it a shot!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 05:24 PM
I am getting a pocket schduler today if your interested just post time and date and i'll make sure you have it scheduled. I'd like to call in the appointment so they don't try to screw her over.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Damn that really sucks. I come up to Sac every couple of weeks, but I'm all the way down in S. Sac. Thats a bit of a drive for me. If I go out towards that area I'll definitely let you know and set up an appointment, but if you're worried you might not make the 2 quote min for the week just pm me and let me know. I'll try to see what I can do. I can try to get the world out to a few friends too. Hope everything works out.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My wife needs her hair cut too.

I'll see what we can do.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:34 AM
tlu
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
how close is this place to UC davis?
im intrested and simple! 0 on the side and 4 on top

Old 03-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Melissa & John
Saturday March 7th, 2009
2:00PM (any time afternoon, really)

Old 03-03-2009, 01:00 PM
John I'm,going to schedule you for 1:30 pm
and
Melissa I'm going to schdule you for 3:00 pm

Let me know if that won't work...

Best Regards,

Trent

Originally Posted by finagle69
Melissa & John
Saturday March 7th, 2009
2:00PM (any time afternoon, really)

Old 03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
that sounds cool. Trent, last night Melissa asked me to see if your fiance can do a "body perm"... I think that's a perm that puts long flowy waves instead of the 80's perm we all know and love (to hate). is that something she can have done?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I need some help from Sacramento drivers.