Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Inactive
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g35 chippie
My wife and I got the same tour from Dru when we picked the car up from getting the worn out pulleys from being replaced. Dru, I still wanna put my Camaro on that dyno.
*smiles*

Last edited by G37Dru; 03-03-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Inactive
Originally Posted by Andy2434
Carol and I arrived at Beshoff Infiniti, this morning, at 10:00am. We were promptly met and warmly greeted by Bernardo, one of the service consultants. Bernardo took us into the lounge area and made us feel at home. As he gathered information from my car, we both enjoyed the hot coffee and tea, which laid out in the lounge area.

My initial thoughts were, "What a nice place." The lounge area has a display case with various car related goodies. The Stillen Hi Flow Air Box and cone filter caught my attention . . . "Definitely a mod friendly place," I thought. Around the corner was a wall display with cars parts and various items of clothing. On the wall were a set of Eibach springs, Stillen sway bars, a Stillen exhaust, among other toys.

In short time, Bernardo came back and I was warmly greeted by Brian, whom was busy with other customers when we arrived. Brian gave me a complete tour of the facility. I was quite impressed by the service bay area, as I was with the rest of the dealership. There was a brand new G sedan sitting in the showroom with after market wheels and a Stillen exhaust set-up ready to roll . . . Gotta love it.

Bernardo was very professional, yet quite attentive and friendly. I could not have asked for a better customer service experience than we were afforded. Brian? Well, Brian obviously has set the example for the rest to follow. There are no stragglers. As such, based on this very first experience and not to be the last, it was quite evident that everyone is up to speed. All of the staff carried themselves with bright smiles and offered greetings.

Beshoff Infiniti, in my eyes, has definitely set the standard for others to follow. Without question, they have separated themselves from the rest of the pack and rise and shine above the rest. Finally, I have found another home for my G.

Sorry I missed you Andy, I had the late shift....

Last edited by G37Dru; 03-03-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Inactive
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
8 millions dollar spent on the place...it better look good lol
He's being modest it was actually closer to 10 mil

Originally Posted by xlack
i haven't gotten to tour the place yet.. i didnt even venture into the showroom haha. but what u said are all true.
Next time your in we'll show you around...

Last edited by G37Dru; 03-03-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:41 PM
last time i checked that was a smog machine not a dyno...or maybe im wrong LOL

Old 03-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Inactive
Smog machine. wondering if we poped the idea in someone's mind, that the dyno needs to be there also.. maybe that might work...

Old 03-01-2009, 02:51 PM
sucks that alignment machine is in a such a wierd spot .... 3 point turn FTL

Old 03-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Inactive
Originally Posted by Ciabatta Burger
sucks that alignment machine is in a such a wierd spot .... 3 point turn FTL
LOL true for an average driver. But our staff are all skilled when it comes to parking cars and moving Them around... Dealerships are used to parking cars in tight cramped places.
When I used to work for other dealerships not infiniti, we'd park our cars so closely that we might have to climb out of the window/ trunk. Thankfully infiniti here has a rule about that and we park our cars a door length away from each other.

Last edited by G37Dru; 03-03-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:36 PM
hehe yea i did the same at nissan

Old 03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Beshoff_Dru
Next time your in we'll show you around... I'll even let you dance on Brian desk... if he's not around! LOL j/k (I know HE'S reading this.)
thanks Dru, I'm sure there will be plenty of chance for that.. thank goodness I live 10miles away from there..

Old 03-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
My first experience with Beshoff was like Andy2434's. Very nice place, very clean, and friendly staff. It was nice dealing with you Beshoff Brian. You guys did an excellent job on the detail. I was surprised when I popped my hood and noticed that even the engine bay was cleaned and shined up. I will definitely be coming back for future work and services. And nice meeting you g37mobbin, Im looking forward to checking out your ride with your new parts.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Beshoff_Dru
LOL true for an avg dvr. but our guys are all skilled when it comes to parking cars and moving it around... Dealerships are used to parking cars in tight cramped places.
When I used to work for other dealerships not infiniti, we'd park our cars so closely that we might have to climb out of the window/ trunk. Thank gawd infiniti here has a rule about that and we park our cars a door length away from each other.
im glad they got that policy to... id be pissed if i go for a oil change or something minor and see a big ding on my door! lol..

Old 03-01-2009, 05:07 PM
PSSSTTTT DRUUUUUUU I think u should convince Brian to extend the detail promo since its raining this whole week...

Old 03-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by frog
PSSSTTTT DRUUUUUUU I think u should convince Brian to extend the detail promo since its raining this whole week...
^ +1!! That would be awesome. You should extend it for like 2 months, I bet you guys would be getting crazy business once the summer months come in and everyone wants to look shiny in the sun!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Agent F
^ +1!! That would be awesome. You should extend it for like 2 months, I bet you guys would be getting crazy business once the summer months come in and everyone wants to look shiny in the sun!!!
summer they would have to charge more to make sum more profit :P i wouldnt blame them on that one, id still take it in and get it detailed so its super sexy clean lol..

Old 03-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by frog
The Meguiar Detail Special has to have been a lost leader for Beshoff Infiniti, at best. I seriously doubt nor do I expect this offer to reappear in the very near future.

I jumped at the offer because of the rain. What better way to protect your car from the weather than to clay bar it and baby it with the works? This will save me a whole days worth of time detailing the car in a few weeks, as I normally do this time of year. Next time, you folks should jump on this deal without the slightest amount of hesitation.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .