Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Any reputable sound system place

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any reputable sound system place

Im starting to notice/hate my stock bose system. Any one knows or can recommend someone that can help me improve my system. There is a lot of mix thought on how to upgrade the system on g35driver. Maybe someone local can help me figure out what the heck is needed to upgrade my system while keeping the stock head unit. Don't want to spend a fortune either. Anyone know a such a place or someone that can help me?
thanks

Old 03-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Kar Tunz all you need is to get a nice sub with an amp in the trunk...ask for tommy or chris..let them know Cole sent you..I had them put in what is in my sig

Old 03-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Sorry there in Pleasanton..check out there website

Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 AM
i suggest audio design...they were Dynamic sound before? not quite to sure. The other place i go to is Audio Wave Plus...Ask for Jose or Junior...if you are looking for that true sound and want a custom sound...
http://simplicity.elitecaraudio.org/index.html

the guy put in quality work...i am trying to get set up by him...

where i took my impala to get subwoofers was at aroyal Electronics off of old oakland road and commercial.

Auto Sound & Security, my boy went through him because he knew the owner...raved about him...when i went in there to ask questions about subs...he was impatient and acted like i had no money.....hate that feeling...but get it alot...

NEVER GO TO FRYS!!!!!!!

dont go to Kar Toyz either...bad customer service and again they act they are the sh*T....

i know it's not answering your question but i am giving you a heads up on audio places....

my best bet try audio design or audio wave plus to help you out...

hope this helps

Old 03-05-2009, 03:53 PM
i actually met with simplicity sound and he does do good work but his min charge is around 1500...he wont do anything less...so that's way out of my budget

Old 03-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by tightvpkid
i actually met with simplicity sound and he does do good work but his min charge is around 1500...he wont do anything less...so that's way out of my budget
i actually meeting him today. live in same side of town...like 2 mins away lol...so i am guessing your budget is under $1000? or so??

Old 03-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Yea...at most i just want to add a sub/ amp and if neccessary swich out the 2 fron speakers(maybe down the line)...at what cost is that looking at?

Old 03-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by tightvpkid

Bing does some of the best work around and will work with you on all aspects. Your install should be under $500 so I hope things work out for you..

Old 03-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
i actually meeting him today. live in same side of town...like 2 mins away lol...so i am guessing your budget is under $1000? or so??
You are lucky you have a sedan... You can fit a few 12's in there. Good thing with bing is he does mainly stealth installs so you will not even see any of your equipment. Take a look at my gallery to see the install he did.... He most likely is booked til May.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by bmpnride
You are lucky you have a sedan... You can fit a few 12's in there. Good thing with bing is he does mainly stealth installs so you will not even see any of your equipment. Take a look at my gallery to see the install he did.... He most likely is booked til May.
booked until august/september

Old 03-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by bmpnride
def. clean install

Old 03-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Received 77 Likes on 38 Posts
+1 for bing... love his installs

Old 03-05-2009, 07:42 PM
i wouldn;t mind going to bing but the prob is he doesn't do sub only. He only does full system which he said min is around 1500...He doesn't add subs from what i understand last talking to him in like nov/dec. So yea...needa find a place or someone that does it on the side...

Old 03-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Bing adds subs he just doesnt do the 1 sub go away with stock speakers type tasks. (thats how i ended up buying a complete system... lol) i had 2 12's i was gonna put in my coupe but he wouldn't do it.

btw if your keeping the stock unit id suggest the MTX RE-Q to be installed (btw i have one 4sale if interested), the stock units when put to higher volumes it lowers output to speakers/bass. with the RE-Q it fix's that prob. i bought mine to put in my car but ended up buying a double din HU instead.

ill look at the place near my work in fremont they do regular installs of what ever u wish i just dont know there pricing, there off auto mall.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:19 PM
cool thanks...let me know how the fremont install place is. Thanks alot. never knew adding a sub is so much work and trouble...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any reputable sound system place