Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Coffee Crazy Meet Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by V35 Skyline GT
Dang...I vote to be patient and wait for Wes to it it all together for a nice post production....
That ish takes time y'all lol.
Yeah, Wezbian is really busy updating his "Couples" Myspace page at the moment...so he has little time for anything else.

Old 04-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
siiiiicck buuuuuurn!!!

Old 04-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Thank you! I'll go ahead and make a crappy one to make you guys happy though... j

Old 04-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Lets give Wes a break... I know Wes you have been busy with your LOVE one we understand..........

Old 04-08-2009, 01:48 PM
^werd. he actually came over last night to help with the front camber arms... he complained, b|tched, and moaned the whole time saying that his heart was aching because he wasn't close enough to Jess... it was really really sad.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by finagle69
^werd. he actually came over last night to help with the front camber arms... he complained, b|tched, and moaned the whole time saying that his heart was aching because he wasn't close enough to Jess... it was really really sad.
Wow, how pathetic....he is not past the honeymoon stage yet...is he still wearing that t-shirt with a picture of them kissing on it that says Wessica?

Old 04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
So sad......

Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 PM
yeah it really sucks getting laid on a regular basis, having her give me car parts as gifts and attending every car show with me, as well as help me try to get sponsored. Damn I'm totally whipped. Jason, stop hiding the car parts you buy from sandra and pry yourself from buying purses with her to attend a show once in a while! ***le, you're still missing a center cap, nuff said. Rusty... I don't have a come back for you yet bc I still don't know if you're Mexican or Filipino..

Old 04-08-2009, 02:06 PM
i know i know. all i could feel for him was pity...

Old 04-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Wezbian
yeah it really sucks getting laid on a regular basis, having her give me car parts as gifts and attending every car show with me, as well as help me try to get sponsored. Damn I'm totally whipped. Jason, stop hiding the car parts you buy from sandra and pry yourself from buying purses with her to attend a show once in a while! ***le, you're still missing a center cap, nuff said. Rusty... I don't have a come back for you yet bc I still don't know if you're Mexican or Filipino..
LOL. Wezbian, "The Hasty Insulter"

Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Lol.....

Old 04-08-2009, 02:11 PM
One thing to be whipped, another to not be able to dettach yourself for more than 5 minutes without feeling like a lost puppy. And uhm...TMI about you getting laid on a regular basis, it just made me puke in my mouth...

Old 04-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Omg it wouldn't let me say faagle...

Old 04-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Haha I was detached last night helping john with his camber! Where were you? I hop you were home baking that headlight to paint that chrome piece you forgot to paint (sorry john-had to use it)

Old 04-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Haha I was detached last night helping john with his camber! Where were you? I hop you were home baking that headlight to paint that chrome piece you forgot to paint (sorry john-had to use it)
Yes, and John mentioned how you were b!tching the whole time about how your heart was achy breaky cos you were not with Jessica...Last night my girl came over and made dinner, it was hella grub. Shrimp, and Scallop Pasta FTW!!! Besides, no one called me to come over to hang.

BTW...after the camber arm install, did you guys get a chance to get that Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk fitment fixed? or find some touch up paint for all the chips in your phagtom black volks?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Coffee Crazy Meet Picture Thread