Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Raiders vs 49ers Tickets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009 | 12:23 PM
NINERS BABEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... dont mess with the best!..LOL

busted face but the body and pic is niiiice!....LETS GO NINERS!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Raiders vs 49ers Tickets-niners-chick.jpg  
Old 08-23-2009 | 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by g3fly
Yea well they wer 2 $98 tickets sold em both for $50 last minute .. didnt want them to go to waist
i woulda picked em up off your hands for that haha... woulda brought a big sign saying boooo raiders with a arrow pointing at u :P

Old 08-24-2009 | 03:47 PM
first off....if i was a niner fan i would be scared that my first string/second string didnt do squat. i will give Glen Coffee his props for running on us. I would say J Russ for not getting any passes intercepted and c'mon all turnovers on the raiders with a miss 2 point conversation. you can have the pre season i am just looking forward to the Reg. season and hanging in the game.

not to say because i go for the Raiders. i just tell the truth. i know there strength and weaknesses. and i watch football as a sport so i do watch all the other teams and pay attention

Old 08-24-2009 | 06:45 PM
I personally know alot of raiders fans that were talking lots of sh*t saying they were going to win but after the game, they pull the "its only pre-season" card...I gotta agree Alex Smith is a big flop though...Keep in mind that the last time they played eachother in the regular season, 49ers won the game...Next year, they play in the regular season and I have a feeling the outcome will be the same...

Old 08-24-2009 | 07:11 PM
lol dude i wish i saw this earlier! but i did end up getting tickets for cheap, not nearly as nice ones as u were selling, but what a game! niners come back from behind, score 18 points in the 4th quarter. this was my first ever 49er raider game and i had a great time! GO NINERS!!!

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
first off....if i was a niner fan i would be scared that my first string/second string didnt do squat. i will give Glen Coffee his props for running on us. I would say J Russ for not getting any passes intercepted and c'mon all turnovers on the raiders with a miss 2 point conversation. you can have the pre season i am just looking forward to the Reg. season and hanging in the game.

not to say because i go for the Raiders. i just tell the truth. i know there strength and weaknesses. and i watch football as a sport so i do watch all the other teams and pay attention
^^^all i can say is.....NINERS BABBEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!....PLUS the niners were running ALL DAY LONG, so the 1st and 2nd string qb's were handing off most of the game...they didnt start throwing until davis got in the 4th qtr...also singletary wanted to work on the run game all day that game and guess what the thumpin never stopped...GREAT RUN GAME NINERS!....