Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Where is the best place to detail car in San Jose, CA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by TigerKneeCrush
yeah thats where im gonna go. everybody knows that place
Good choice. Can't go wrong with AJ's.

Old 05-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back from the dead...

Any new opinions on Beshoff vs AJAutoDetailing vs ZainoDetailer?

My IP is getting diiiiiiiirty and need a good wash. Thinking about getting paint treatment also. Lotta swirls.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperShick
Back from the dead...

Any new opinions on Beshoff vs AJAutoDetailing vs ZainoDetailer?

My IP is getting diiiiiiiirty and need a good wash. Thinking about getting paint treatment also. Lotta swirls.
Beshoff did an ok job with mine, there were some swirl marks left if you looked hard enough. Even found a few spots of left over wax. Ajs is a great place to get your car washed and Zaino I've never used before, but probably does good work and would probably be the cheapest of the three

Old 05-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
I've had the full detail from Beshoff twice now. The last time there were swirl marks and leftover wax also. (..but they did an amazing job on my wheels.)

not sure if I'll be back to them for my yearly detail....

Old 05-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Grace
I've had the full detail from Beshoff twice now. The last time there were swirl marks and leftover wax also. (..but they did an amazing job on my wheels.)

not sure if I'll be back to them for my yearly detail....
Originally Posted by Epidel
Beshoff did an ok job with mine, there were some swirl marks left if you looked hard enough. Even found a few spots of left over wax. Ajs is a great place to get your car washed and Zaino I've never used before, but probably does good work and would probably be the cheapest of the three
Damnnnnnnn....i was so about to go to beshoff but maybe not anymore. don't want more swirls than i already have.

maybe aj is the way to go. they're prices seem ok. but beshoff has the cool driver discount =P

Old 05-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Damnnnnnnn....i was so about to go to beshoff but maybe not anymore. don't want more swirls than i already have.

maybe aj is the way to go. they're prices seem ok. but beshoff has the cool driver discount =P
Yea but detailing is all Ajs does, i am pretty sure they will do a better job then beshoff. The only reason I went there is because I had a coupon for a free level 3 detail

Old 05-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Yea but detailing is all Ajs does, i am pretty sure they will do a better job then beshoff. The only reason I went there is because I had a coupon for a free level 3 detail
holy crap....level 3 detail is hella bank. lucky you!

Old 05-09-2011, 02:04 PM
holy crap....level 3 detail is hella bank. lucky you!
If I had to pay that much I would not have been happy with their work. But I didn't so can't really complain about free to much

Old 05-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
If I had to pay that much I would not have been happy with their work. But I didn't so can't really complain about free to much
I had the coupon the first time too, it was a birthday money gift the last one.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
You guys should try out Detail Addicts. They aren't in San Jose but in Santa Clara near PGA which is pretty close. Their work is amazing and prices are pretty good so its worth it. If you guys go, tell them that you heard from me( Don Nguyen). Leo is the guy who runs the place, hes a pretty cool guy. Check out their website and yelp.

http://www.detailaddict.com/

Old 05-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Take it to AJ's.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by SupradonFaSho
You guys should try out Detail Addicts. They aren't in San Jose but in Santa Clara near PGA which is pretty close. Their work is amazing and prices are pretty good so its worth it. If you guys go, tell them that you heard from me( Don Nguyen). Leo is the guy who runs the place, hes a pretty cool guy. Check out their website and yelp.

http://www.detailaddict.com/
+1! I know Leo the owner of Detail Addict personally and know that they take great care of their cars. It's not a traditional mass detail place like Aj's where they go through hundreds of cars a day, its actually a more personal detail where each car is treated individually like their own(4 a day at most). If you do go, tell him that Alex sent you!

Old 05-13-2011, 01:11 AM
I took my parent's Land Cruiser to AJ's for the Level 3 detail. They did a great job! Expensive but I think its good to get once in a while.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Grace
I had the coupon the first time too, it was a birthday money gift the last one.
No coupon for me. I saw the posts and went with Beshoff last year in the summer. I'm not here to bash them but to simply give them some feedback. I got the highest level detail they had since I had some slight swirl marks and thought they could get them out. When I got the car back, it looked great but I didn't go through the entire car to check all the nook and crannies (this was after work so I didn't have the time to really go through it). As the days went by, I would notice little things that I don't think should have been there. There was left over wax in certain cracks, some corners weren't properly cleaned, and probably most disappointing was that I felt I had more swirl marks than when I had brought it in (it looks like it's from their buffer). I would have brought it back in but #1, it's a bit further from me than I'd like which makes getting it over there difficult and, #2, by the time I noticed the swirls, it was months later (I don't drive the car all that much now). For close to $400, I would have thought the car would be immaculate. That was my first time getting any car of mine detailed by someone other than myself and I would be hard pressed to bring it back to Beshoff. Sorry Beshoff.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aj's ! Or if you want a good priced detailing and dont mind a machine car wash, Chevron on capitol did a pretty good job on my car when it was able to go through the machine's rails .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where is the best place to detail car in San Jose, CA?