Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

a bunch of servicing etc needed help.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a bunch of servicing etc needed help.

So i just got a g35, and im in need of changing of maintenance things from what i've been recommended to do so such as differential fluid, break fluid, belts, and a damn good detail service lol. I also want to get my rubber trims around the door replaced and then Also, I have this damage part on the rear right fender that i need to get fixed as well as a creased dent where the door opens..
So anyone got any recommendations to both servicing and auto shops? Should i just hit up beshoff for the servicing?

and did any of yall have any problems with windnoise coming from the driver side door?

Old 04-06-2010, 08:32 PM
you should check out Eugene. If you live in the bay, hes the guy to go to. He has a lot of experience and has done many of the maintenances for the people on this forum. He did my 60k maint.

you can email him at info@infiniticare.com

or PM him on ByThaBay

he also has a yelp page http://www.yelp.com/biz/enthusiast-auto-care-sunnyvale

check him out

Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ryuhn
So i just got a g35, and im in need of changing of maintenance things from what i've been recommended to do so such as differential fluid, break fluid, belts, and a damn good detail service lol. I also want to get my rubber trims around the door replaced and then Also, I have this damage part on the rear right fender that i need to get fixed as well as a creased dent where the door opens..
So anyone got any recommendations to both servicing and auto shops? Should i just hit up beshoff for the servicing?

and did any of yall have any problems with windnoise coming from the driver side door?
1. Differential Fluid: bythabay or Beshoff
2. Brake Fluid: bythabay or Beshoff
3. Belts: bythabay or Beshoff
4. Damm Good detailing: Beshoff ($$$), ZainoDetailer (Hemant - 510-552-7925)
5. Rubber Trims: Buy from Beshoff install yourself or bring to the shop thats goign to fix your rear
6. Right Rear Fender: Go to the body shops you know or ppl on here recommend TNT Auto Body in Sac
7. Creased Door: Go to the body shops you know or ppl on here recommend TNT Auto Body in Sac

Windnoise... no one has really mentioned this complaint much... unless you go into the Tech Area of this forum.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Pangyzzle
you should check out Eugene. If you live in the bay, hes the guy to go to. He has a lot of experience and has done many of the maintenances for the people on this forum. He did my 60k maint.

you can email him at info@infiniticare.com

or PM him on ByThaBay

he also has a yelp page http://www.yelp.com/biz/enthusiast-auto-care-sunnyvale

check him out
^+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000 Eugene did everything my car needed and i learned so much from him and it didnt break my bank at all....infact it didnt really scratch it

Old 04-06-2010, 10:26 PM
emailed him thanks!

and im really concerned about getting things fixed like that rubber door molding where the window meets the top of the car..its missing..so when i roll down my window..water falls through and into the car all over. Living in SF where it rains practically all the time..thats a huge problem lol. But im sure the best bet is to go to the dealership and order it.

as far as auto body repair, does anyone have any experience with Kim's autobody in SJ? seems to be pretty good by yelp.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by WTF??
1. Differential Fluid: bythabay or Beshoff
2. Brake Fluid: bythabay or Beshoff
3. Belts: bythabay or Beshoff
4. Damm Good detailing: Beshoff ($$$), ZainoDetailer (Hemant - 510-552-7925)
5. Rubber Trims: Buy from Beshoff install yourself or bring to the shop thats goign to fix your rear
6. Right Rear Fender: Go to the body shops you know or ppl on here recommend TNT Auto Body in Sac
7. Creased Door: Go to the body shops you know or ppl on here recommend TNT Auto Body in Sac

Windnoise... no one has really mentioned this complaint much... unless you go into the Tech Area of this forum.
thanks man that was really helpful. Yeah i did see TNT being mention an awful lot but its kinda too far and i believe it'll be in the shop for more than a day. I just moved to the bay not to long ago so i hardly know anyone "/.

EUGENE CHECK YOUR EMAIL