Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

No Beshoff meet this year? :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been to Beshoff a couple of times earlier in the year. Absolutely hate that place. Nowhere near as good as I had heard. Still waiting on a call back for a warranty service from November.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
I won't go into what happened last time I was there.
At this moment Joey and the tech who worked on my car are the only reasons I would go back.

Old 05-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
While there a month ago I asked joey about the meet. He said Brian was the one who took charge and organized the whole thing. NO brian no meet. Sucks cause this was a fun local event!

We should take charge and do our own event lol

Old 05-28-2011, 04:54 AM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Can anyone clarify the story?

I've heard the Brian was fired story.

I've also heard he just got a promotion and now works at the Mercedes Beshoff dealership.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
Can anyone clarify the story?

I've heard the Brian was fired story.

I've also heard he just got a promotion and now works at the Mercedes Beshoff dealership.
Naw joey said he got let go and is now working some where

Old 05-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
brian is now in socal,

also no more beshoff for me. I had to go thought the BBB BAR and get in to a lawsuit. before they took care of what they should have in the first place.

also joey is a cool guy, same as peter.

the place is no longer the same with out brian.

Old 05-29-2011, 04:19 AM
No more Beshoff for me either....Place is not the same as before

Old 05-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Beshoff is still a good place to bring your car to if you have mods. Other stealerships still may not be too welcoming. I do agree that the place is not the same.

Old 05-29-2011, 04:01 PM
I went to Frontier last time I needed something. The closeness is a plus, but they were really good compared to what I was expecting.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WTF??
Brian... if you're reading this, we appreciate all that you've done for us Infiniti customers!

Joey... We'll still come by and see you for sure!
Lets all put in good feedback for Joey to get him promoted
This is Brian Thank you WTF?? for the nice comment. I will never forget the meet where you won back to back raffels and everyone was like "WTF, WTF won again??!"

I need to clear up this rumor I was not axed. I resigned in September. The Beshoff organization is first class and I really enjoyed the opportunity to run the Infiniti store. The enthusiasts were there for us at the beginning when we just opened and no one knew who we were. Holding the forum meets, grand opening party and new model launch parties were a way to give something back. It also raised donations for the Humane Society which was another good thing. I'm a gear head and loved having all the Bay Area's best modded Infiniti's come to our store. The place always seemed special and the energy was really positive. We made some great friendships and I will miss you guys. The original players: Joey, Andy, Peter, Alex and most of the great technicians are still at the store and have the same spirit. You can always work directly with them.

Since I left in June I have stayed pretty low profile, but I had to set the record straight on this. The one rumor is true that I moved to Los Angelos.

The following 3 users liked this post by Brian.A:
Epidel (06-23-2011), KuroV36 (06-16-2011), xlack (06-17-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by calcul8
Rumormill is that Mr Beshoff (the guy that actually owns the Benz and Infiniti dealerships) didn't like Brian's involvement in and attitude towards the aftermarket/enthusiast scene since it may have perhaps been to the detriment of sales. I think I read somewhere on here that during one particular month they only sold 2 cars.

Anywho, it sucks and Beshoff definitely is not the same without him. Then again, as a business owner, I can (grudgingly) understand Mr Beshoff's position that a dealership's job is to move a lot of product (read: sell cars) and if there's no buck (no sales), there can be no bang.

EDITED THE EDIT: Checked beshoff motor cars' website and Brian's not listed there, so he's been axed
Thanks calcul8. You were one of our earliests supporters, will always appreciate that
There was never a month that we sold only 2 cars. I don't know were these rumors get there start. I wouldn't have just been fired for that, I would have been shot

Old 06-16-2011, 12:29 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,019 Likes on 793 Posts
sabertooth tiger
Originally Posted by Brian.A
Thanks calcul8. You were one of our earliests supporters, will always appreciate that
There was never a month that we sold only 2 cars. I don't know were these rumors get there start. I wouldn't have just been fired for that, I would have been shot
I'm glad to hear you're out-&-about and thank you for coming here to clear the air and set the records straight. I'm sure you're aware but the Bay Area g-enthusiast community misses Beshoff without you

Old 06-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by calcul8
I'm glad to hear you're out-&-about and thank you for coming here to clear the air and set the records straight. I'm sure you're aware but the Bay Area g-enthusiast community misses Beshoff without you
Yep. It's definitely not the same.
We miss you Brian!

Old 06-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks for the update Brian, goodluck with whatever your doing now.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well it doesn't matter if you were axed or shot, thing is Beshoff will never be the same without u. But knowing how amazing you can manage a company, I am sure whoever you work for (perhaps yourself ) will be the most fortunate. I wish you all the success in your endeavors and pls let us welcome you back to the bay area everytime you're here, and of course thanks for all the good times

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: No Beshoff meet this year? :(