Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

How many folks from Sacramento Area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by itsmisshazel
natomas
Where in Natomas are you? I might have waived one time or another since I don't see too many G's here in the Natomas area. It's funny though, me and Patrick (patman530) live right across from each other. See that guy everyday.

Old 04-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hokori04G35
Where in Natomas are you? I might have waived one time or another since I don't see too many G's here in the Natomas area. It's funny though, me and Patrick (patman530) live right across from each other. See that guy everyday.
geez, where are you guys in Natomas. I'm over in the Regency Park area near the Fire Station.

I think i missed another meet. Didn't get back from the bay until 1pm.

I'll be installing my suspension this Friday you guys are welcome to come by and say what's up.

Old 04-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Patrick and I are right off Del Paso and the 5 behind the Safeway. I have a buddy who lives over in your area with a FX45 (former G35 owner) I think I saw a bunch of Evo owners or WRX owners last time I was in that area, at the condo's over there by the firehouse.

Oh, and yes, you did miss a meet today over at the Natomas Hooters by Walmart. There were about 5 or 6 G35 owners and quite a few 300z and 350z's

Old 04-23-2006, 08:29 PM
yeah i know where you are at. i'm hoping to move over there on your side pretty soon. my wife and I just reserved a lot by RB Communities. the house is supposed to be done in october. our current house has been on sale for a week now. no bites yet. either way were all still neighbors.

is your buddies FX45 a similar DG color with all blacked out windows with black wheels, I think? i've seen that one a couple of times, very clean.

WRX meets I see all the time over by Borders and Bed Bath.

if you're not busy friday late afternoon swing by and have a beer.

Old 04-23-2006, 10:54 PM
I live off of Natomas Crossing. I've seen quite a few sedans in Natomas just not very many coupes. I barely found out about that meet at Hooters, kinda dissappointed because I live like right there, literally. Oh well maybe next time?

Old 04-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Coupe owner right over here!

Well, since you both missed the meet, what's everyone doing for dinner tonight? lol

As far as the FX, yes that is him with the black Rims and DG in color. If you should ever happend to run into him, give him a hard time about not having a roof rack. It's a little inside joke I have going on with him. He's a good guy though, him and his wife just recently moved to that area.

And now that you mentioned it, I have seen a few WRX's when I go over to Jack's Urban Eats on either Friday or Saturday nights.

If I'm in town Friday afternoon, I just might take you up on that beer offer.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:26 PM
yeah I've seen that FX maybe 5 or 6 times. I keep telling my wife I almost want one now. Next time you see or talk to him let him know a BS coupe might say what's up while driving by. Don't want to freak him out or anything. yeah for sure, if you're in town PM for my address. my neighbor and I are probably going to start on my car about 3 or 4pm.

itsmisshazel: you're welcome to come by too. mini meet i guess.

Old 04-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Roseville, my commute takes me through Granite Bay and into Folsom too. I can't believe the number of high $$$ cars I see each day, Bently GT coupes, MB CLS 55's etc. Crazy money in Granite Bay...

Old 04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by spdzone
yeah I've seen that FX maybe 5 or 6 times. I keep telling my wife I almost want one now. Next time you see or talk to him let him know a BS coupe might say what's up while driving by. Don't want to freak him out or anything. yeah for sure, if you're in town PM for my address. my neighbor and I are probably going to start on my car about 3 or 4pm.

itsmisshazel: you're welcome to come by too. mini meet i guess.
thanks for the offer, i wish i could but i gotta work till 11.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Just moved to West Sac

Old 04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by GSTG35
Just moved to West Sac
cool.. i'm in west sac too..

Old 04-26-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by SagiSRP
cool.. i'm in west sac too..

Any chance you live around theBridgeway Lakes area? Just wondering cuz theres a Black G35 Coupe with rims around that area.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:12 AM
I'm in North Natomas...any meets coming up?

Old 04-26-2006, 07:22 PM
To you guys in the Natomas area, where do you get your cars detailed at? I can't find a good, reputable detailer in the area.

Thanks,

Rob

Old 04-27-2006, 12:31 AM
i detail my G by myself. takes me a good two hours just for a regular wash. only because i'm really picky. car is still too new to do any serious wax job. i'll probably wax this summer. after the wash and dry I do use that Meguiars quick detail stuff.

bbq weather is just about here. maybe we could wash the cars the grill it up!

oysters and beer anyone?

To you guys in the Natomas area, where do you get your cars detailed at? I can't find a good, reputable detailer in the area.

Thanks,

Rob

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many folks from Sacramento Area?