NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Calling all Spokane Gs!!!! Please check in.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2009 | 12:43 AM
|
I have tomorrow and Tuesday off but I don't think I have next Monday off. I would be down for anything after 7pm though. Its been staying pretty light outside so a cruise might be possible. My schedule is changing so much after this week that I won't know exactly what I can do until later this week when the changes are final.

I did get my popcharger installed tonight. Took like ten minutes. I polished the aluminum heatshield to go along with all the other polished pieces I have in the works.

Old 05-25-2009 | 03:30 AM
nice jerry! i find myself just driving for no reason just to hear my exhaust lol spacer,z tube, pop charger, y back oh my lol

Last edited by h23sdominate; 06-09-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-26-2009 | 08:01 PM
hey rhino...was that you at the five mile road carwash on sunday...if so..drove right by...didnt have the g with me this weekend..with fiance..in a bit of a hurry..if that was you...nice ride..i should be back up in a cpl of weeks..let me know if there's any more cruises or meets scheduled

Old 05-26-2009 | 09:59 PM
|
Originally Posted by sukh79
hey rhino...was that you at the five mile road carwash on sunday...if so..drove right by...didnt have the g with me this weekend..with fiance..in a bit of a hurry..if that was you...nice ride..i should be back up in a cpl of weeks..let me know if there's any more cruises or meets scheduled
Hmmm, nope! Wasn't me! I have to hand wash my car. Wheels are too wide for those damn track thingies. I tried that once but one of my lips got chewed up.

With the weather as good as its been I know we will be having more meets soon. Shank and I even had a mini-meet today and did some cruising to CDA. We will get another one going shortly I am sure.

Old 05-26-2009 | 11:21 PM
You all should come down to the cities June 25-27 for cool desert nights in Richland. It's tons of fun, and it's not just classic cars. They usually bring out the SSC Aero every year. Put it in your scheduals!

Old 05-29-2009 | 02:12 PM
I haz hugz to givez
Premier Member
Originally Posted by volcom_koda
You all should come down to the cities June 25-27 for cool desert nights in Richland. It's tons of fun, and it's not just classic cars. They usually bring out the SSC Aero every year. Put it in your scheduals!
Oh it's ON! who's gonna lend me $10G's so i can swap power plants to race the SSC? *Looking at YOU Rhino*

I'm game to try and get those days off so we can jam a few G's into the scene! Whoooooo's comin with me?!?! Rawr

Oh yea, system is finally installed w00t for bass again!

Old 05-29-2009 | 10:03 PM
guys...headn up to spokane tonight...staying in the valley area...installing my crawford plenum tomorrow..anybody want to meet up..help..shot the ****..let me know...425-894-8583..call/text.

Old 05-30-2009 | 03:52 AM
hey if were meeting somewhere to help sukh79 let me know i dont work till 4, jerry im pretty sure i gave you my number so just call me if anythings going down.

Old 05-30-2009 | 08:48 PM
|
I had to work today! I didn't even check this thread at all yesterday. OOPS! Just sent a text to sukh79 to see if he is down for a meet or something. My car is covered in pollen though.

Originally Posted by jookyshank
Oh it's ON! who's gonna lend me $10G's so i can swap power plants to race the SSC? *Looking at YOU Rhino*
HA! You think I am made of money!?! *stuffs $100s back into pocket*

I'm game to try and get those days off so we can jam a few G's into the scene! Whoooooo's comin with me?!?! Rawr

Oh yea, system is finally installed w00t for bass again!
I am going to try for those days off as well. I think my rear tires can handle one more road trip....hopefully. I am down if I can get the days off. Would we be showing or just going to the show?

More details please koda!!

Last edited by Rhino_111; 05-30-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-02-2009 | 08:04 PM
hey Rhino thanks for the call and h23s for the offer...ending up putting the plenum on saturday in about an hour or so...definitely notice the improvements but the car idles like sh%t. Need to take it in for a tune..that is the next step. I will let you guys know when im up that way next...might be a week or two

Old 06-03-2009 | 03:16 AM
nice man! yeah after my lower plenum, throttle body spacer, and hr y pipe i'll be ready for a tune too where are you getting yours tuned at?

Old 06-05-2009 | 08:58 PM
|
Welp, won't be able to make the tri-cities thing. Couldn't get those days off.

I do want to plan a Seattle trip. July or August? Maybe get the tri-cities guys to come along too?

Shank, how is the plan for the work cruise coming? Still interested but need pretty advanced notice to make sure I have the day available!!!
My place of business hates giving me unscheduled days off.

Old 06-06-2009 | 04:37 AM
+1 on the advanced notice! if we end up going on that cuise shank's planning i need to know at least 2 weeks before so i can be sure to get those days off. plus you guys still haven't heard my exhaust!

Old 06-08-2009 | 09:43 PM
I haz hugz to givez
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Rhino_111
Welp, won't be able to make the tri-cities thing. Couldn't get those days off.
BAH!!! bastards
I do want to plan a Seattle trip. July or August? Maybe get the tri-cities guys to come along too?
Oh you KNOW I'm down I am the official Food Tour Guide for Sea-town also we should catch a Sounders game when we're over there!!! SOUNDERS FTW!

Shank, how is the plan for the work cruise coming? Still interested but need pretty advanced notice to make sure I have the day available!!!
My place of business hates giving me unscheduled days off.
Oh it's still on, I have just been crazy at work, it's like I'm writing the book on "how to do sponsored events" for these people! yeeesh. I will make sure we roll before the end of July and I'll give ya'll plenty of lead time, a party ain't a party without the rest of the G boys!

I'll keep in touch soon

Old 06-09-2009 | 09:48 AM
Cardalene Car show and Classic auction This saturday over in Couerdalene

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling all Spokane Gs!!!! Please check in.