Official Spokane Meets and GTG Thread!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
I haz hugz to givez

Received 286 Likes on 263 Posts
Originally Posted by h23sdominate
1. Rhino_111 - Fridays
2. H23sdominate aka Cam #2 second one to sign up as always lol im voting for Fridays
3. Sullys350z aka Matt, just got his tranny fixed not sure where he'll want to go
4. Jooky - Fridays it is!
I'll see if I can get our friendly neighborhood R 32 out with us this time Cam 2...stop drooling...G-man has spoken

Old 07-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
ha ha the original 4 signed up again lol i put a message up on my350z so we'll see if we can get a couple more people that way.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i'm in too..i just can't figure out how too add my name to the list...my fiance will be with me too.....sorry but i don't get to see her too often so if others want to bring wives etc....we can get them a second table..lol

Old 07-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by sukh79
i'm in too..i just can't figure out how too add my name to the list...my fiance will be with me too.....sorry but i don't get to see her too often so if others want to bring wives etc....we can get them a second table..lol
lol dont worry about it man, matt always brings his girl with him everywhere and she just sits there quietly lol i dont think we bug her too much. and i'll add you to the list..

Old 07-01-2009, 02:54 PM
1. Rhino_111 - Fridays
2. H23sdominate aka Cam #2 second one to sign up as always lol im voting for Fridays
3. Sullys350z aka Matt, just got his tranny fixed not sure where he'll want to go
5. Sukh79 bringin the fiance!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tgi

I totally down for TGI ive had enoug sushi in japan to last me for probably the rest of the year. Cam is right ill be bringing jordan with me again maybe she thought it was stupid how we couldnt stop talking about our cars. oh well her loss she just doesnt understand. yes i got my car back together for not its gotta go into wendle for new rings soon hopefully fully block since its cheaper to change the motor then tear it down and rebuild. if not forged internals anyone hmmm. ill make sure im off in plenty of time from work. i still have that nasty scare on the front fender so no pics of my baby just yet.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
So... any reason why I should drive to spokane on the weekend to meet up when we can never get you guys down in TC??

Old 07-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I haz hugz to givez

Received 286 Likes on 263 Posts
Originally Posted by visibiliti
So... any reason why I should drive to spokane on the weekend to meet up when we can never get you guys down in TC??
Heck yes! ... ummm...

well there's.... and then the ...

with the one...

So there!

Get yer butt up here! Also...TC is too complicated...we only have one C to worry about up here, and I don't know bout you...but one C is plenty enough for me!

*G-man has spokane* (OH IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!)

Old 07-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1. Rhino_111 - Fridays
3. Sullys350z aka Matt - Fridays
5. Sukh79 bringin the fiance!

Looks like Fridays is in the lead!

Originally Posted by h23sdominate
i put a message up on my350z so we'll see if we can get a couple more people that way.
I put up a brand new thread there as well actually.

sorry but i don't get to see her too often so if others want to bring wives etc....we can get them a second table..lol
No worries, any and all guests are welcome.

Heck yeah! Come on up man!! I want to see your G again in person! (especially the new lights!) I have hardly seen you or coda on the forum lately. It would be great if you guys could make it!

Originally Posted by jookyshank
*G-man has spokane* (OH IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!)
PFFHAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA!!! Man, that was bad. *calls PR writer*

Last edited by Rhino_111; 07-01-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by Rhino_111
Heck yeah! Come on up man!! I want to see your G again in person! (especially the new lights!) I have hardly seen you or coda on the forum lately. It would be great if you guys could make it!
Yea, we've sorta been out of the loop for awhile. Mitch has been working like crazy hours and I got sidetracked with a bunch of other stuff to spend my money on...

Old 07-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
bad news guys...i'll still be at the meet but minus one modded G...accident today, my fault, going into the shop on tuesday so it'll be a few weeks until i get it back...i'm so pissed and choked at the same time..i wanna hit something and cry..i will take and post pics later...

Old 07-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Yea, we've sorta been out of the loop for awhile. Mitch has been working like crazy hours and I got sidetracked with a bunch of other stuff to spend my money on...
Yeah. I know how that can be. Hope you consider making the trip over. It would be great to see you guys again.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:22 AM
bad news guys...i'll still be at the meet but minus one modded G...accident today, my fault, going into the shop on tuesday so it'll be a few weeks until i get it back...i'm so pissed and choked at the same time..i wanna hit something and cry..i will take and post pics later...
WHAT?? That sucks!! I was on my iphone when I was writing that last reply and didn't even see you post this until now. How much damage?

Old 07-03-2009, 02:29 AM
that really sucks man....................glad you're still going to make it though

Old 07-04-2009, 05:00 AM
alright guys i just posted this in our spokane thread but im posting it here too.\

alright guys so i got a great meet/drive that we should think about, theres a d1 event in seattle set for august 7th and 8th....im thinking we should have a drive up there to check it out, anyone interested??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official Spokane Meets and GTG Thread!