NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

BIG SSSCC Events 6/11 Weekend! Bringeth the G's and Z's to show & race! [Tri-Cities]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG SSSCC Events 6/11 Weekend! Bringeth the G's and Z's to show & race! [Tri-Cities]

Spokane, Yakima, Tri-Cities, Umatilla (), and anyone insane enough from Portland/Seattle, THIS IS DIRECTED AT YOU!

You ready to show off or get your drivin' on?

Well, this weekend, Tri-Cities is the place to be! The SSSCC (www.ssscc.org) is hosting a giant fun-filled weekend out at the Tri-City Raceway.

In addition to the usual weekend autoX events, the SSSCC is hosting a car show on the track property. So, basically, there will be hot cars shining, fast cars racing, local delicious italian food catered, and a burnout competition! Tons to do whether you participate or spectate, or a combination of both.

Here is a link to the flyer:

http://www.ssscc.org/ftp/june-car-show.pdf

Just to clear some things up; the show is NOT a uber-serious show with classes/judging. It's more of a for-fun show, then after you pay the entry fee you get a random chance of winning some cash / other car-related coupons. ALSO, your entry fee allows you to enter in one of the weekend autoX events for free. So you can race for free if you are in the show basically.

The burnout competition is being hosted by a local SVT Mustang club, but is open to all participants. It will be happening on Sunday night after the autoX events are over. If you are interested in this, let me know because I *might* have a hookup that can get you worn out tires to use for free in addition to mounting them up for free...

I really want to see some VQ participation this weekend. The SSSCC is severely lacking on VQs. We already have one G showing (mine) and one G racing (volcom_koda's), so..... can we expect to see you?

Drop me a reply in this thread if you are gonna show up. I'll be racing in the STi so hope to see you there!

Old 06-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vis i might be down for this if i can get my car clean in time...sounds like a good time man.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:13 PM
I haz hugz to givez

Received 286 Likes on 263 Posts
Awwww dang the timing! I'm doin the wifey-weekend cause I have 3 shows I'm already going to this month

Someone go get some good pix!!