NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

selling my project!!! help spread the word

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up selling my project!!! help spread the word

selling my long time project 240sx because i need money for my upcoming wedding. sad to let her go but ill end up building another one day....

i have a 1995 240sx with a kouki front and a VQ35 swap that i got out of the 2006 infinity G3. so you know this is not the normal model motor. its the RevUp

~MOTOR~
-its tuned by Osiris Uprev. have the tuner cable
-full custom exhaust that sounds very nice. with 2 3.5 inch tips out the back
-full "clean wiring" wire harness inside and oem trimmed engine harness done
-motor has under 25k miles. when my local shop do the swaps they get these motors from the dealer and they all are under 25k miles
-tubed, gusseted, and spot welded engine bay, painted grape purple
-has a agressive bash bar behind the bumper
-walbro fuel pump
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-NGK iridium spark plugs

~CHASSIS~
-car paint code is off of the new chevy camero SS green two tone with roof being a custom black with small green flake
-Bmagic front, side and rear bumpers (uras type 2 rep)
-real D-max rear over fenders 40mm
-BN rep front fenders 40mm
-custom F1 style mirrors (great visibility) un like most ebay ones
-roof spoiler
-LED Dmax rear Tail lights (sealed the right way no fogging)
-oem nissan rain guards above the windows
-rota p45r bronze wheels (18" 9.5 +12 and a 25mm hub and wheel centric spacer on the rear)
-HIDs in clear brick style s14 kouki headlights

~SUSPENSION~
-lowered on PBM coilovers
-front custom made lower control arms with cromeoly ends Great angle enough for reverse entry drifting
-PBM modified knuckles
-PBM tension rods
-ikeya formula tie rods with SPL ends
-PBM RUCAS
-WhiteLines rear sway bar
-custom power brace for the front
-steering rack moved forward (cut and re welded)
-welded diff. was supposed to be a temporary thing never got around for the 2way
-have 2 square tubing running along the bottom to be able to jack up the car from anywhere.

~INTERIOR~
-sound det delete
-stripped interior (but can still put back in for a little more money)
-no radio, no power mirrors no AC
-aftermarket heater (summit racing)
-custom made dash plate center
-PBM hydro E-brake
- x2 sparco evo 2 plus seats (brand new had them in for about 2 months) with side mount brackets. not expired. good for a few more years
-custom made floor and bracket to mount the seat super low. drivers side only
-sparko weld on application spline style quick release for steering wheel
-ebay 350mm deep dish steering wheel
-5 point harness, cam lock, 3inch straps black
-door panels, dash board, roof liner dash pillars are all still in the car i can get the rest back in for some extra on top of my asking price

~CONS, things need attention~
-power steering pump broke. needs a new one. have not got around to fixing it yet. costs about 100-150 at any local salvage yard. bolts right in and done.
-the speedo and rpm gauge dont work, didnt get a chance to wire that in. wires are there just needs to be connected. or ready for a racepak or stack
good the the fuel gauge works and that all i found i needed for now lol
-no hood. i sold my OEM CF one to get a Dmax CF D1 style hood but had to cancel the order do to getting the ring for my now fiance
and it needs small hood spacers to make the hood clear the motor but it does. i have tested it with a friends hood. it looks higher then it really is last thing that comes to mind is needs hood pins to hold the front down since the lock set up has been removed.
-thats about all. cant think of much more problems. other then its been a drift car for this past season and has some scuffs and a few minor scratches from cones, and rumble strips and a small crack on the right side fender. but not big and not very noticeable, that all the cons

im sure i got more done to the car but i cant remember at this point. this car cost me a total of 21k to buy and build from ground up. im asking $12,000 obo
contact me via message with your number or questions. ill contact back all serious inquires thanks for looking

i need money for my wedding because as some of you may know they are not cheap and neither is starting a family. will consider reasonable offers. no trades please unless its something that is a good reliable DD that is good on fuel and not older then a 98 with cash on top on your end but still prefer to sell over trades

help spread the word. add on local CL if you can post up on your facebook or tell a friend. your help will be very appreciated thank you

build thread is on NWN found here
95 s14 - EKY's Build Thread!!

Old 07-31-2012, 05:54 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
sick 240 glws

Old 07-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Received 297 Likes on 242 Posts
Very sick.
Glws