NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Seattle area - a call for help with headlights!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seattle area - a call for help with headlights!

Hi all,

If anyone is in the Seattle area and can help me do an install of a HID kit before this weekend (02/15), I'd be forever in your debt. More immediately, though, I'd be happy to pay you for your time and effort, either cash or beer.

I have the kit, but it seems it's not a precise fit (ebay kit), so some modification or creativity will probably be called for.

The stocker has been dead for a little while, so I've been rolling around with just one light (adding in the fog lights hoping to not attract attention from SPD in the dark), but I'm driving to Spokane on Friday (again, 02/15), and would very much like to have all possible lumens at my disposal for getting through the pass.

Please PM if you can help. I can come to you, and I'm free in the afternoons/evenings. Thanks so much!

Old 02-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im not knowledgeable in doing something like that. But wouldn't mind helping or stupervising something like that. Depends on where...the G is running my Safeway salary dry...lol

Old 02-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Thanks, buddy! I've actually ordered another set of bulbs and I'm waiting for those to come in. (More reliable vendor this time. Was ebay last time.)

In the same vein, though, let me know if there's anything I can help you with. I've some experience working on cars, though the G35 is relatively new to me. Maybe we can save you some money on repairs or something. Thanks again!

Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Facebook site... PNW_INC, local member on there from kirkland...Austin Beebe...awesome work with headlights.

The following users liked this post:
LeJeuneJ (02-24-2013)
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks! I'll definitely check the group out and message Austin for his help. Still waiting on those lights to arrive from DDM.