Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

FS: Feathercraft Kahuna Folding Kayak

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation FS: Feathercraft Kahuna Folding Kayak

Up for auction is a Feathercraft Kahuna folding kayak. Purchased a few years ago, used it less than 10 times. It's in great condition, includes everything
you need to have it setup and going. I simply don't have time to Kayak anymore so it has to go as its taking up room in my house. This kayak is top of the line, used by many professionals around the world, everything you need in one small package. I paid over $5000 for this, even now you wont find them for cheaper than $4000 including the extra accessories I have with this.

I'm including everything I bought with the kayak plus extras which includes a pair of carbon fiber Werner paddles ($400 retail price), Werner paddles are from the Werner Performance Touring line made with carbon weave material and hand crafted to offer the best light weight to strength ratio available. (www.wernerpaddles.com) Everything else you see in the pictures is everything you will receive.

Gloves
Werner CF Paddles
AquaBound Paddles
1 Vest, size Large
Sea-Sock ($45 option)
GAIA water bag/dry bag (basically keeps water in without coming out, and anything from getting in)
Stern Hatch ($150 option)

Heres a link to the kayak: http://www.feathercraft.com/kayaks/t...huna/index.php

I have put the ad up on eBay already, since this seemed to be the most logical step for something like this. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will entertain offers on here via PM's, and ofcourse Driver users get first dibs. For more pictures, or to place an eBay bid please go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...TODAY.m238.lVI

Ideally I would like to sell this for no less than $1000, which is already more than a $3000 loss for me from what I bought everything for, and 1k is a hell of a deal for anyone who enjoys Kayaking.