Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

FS: Dell 2400MP HD Projector & Screen (HDTV, 360, PS3) $900 OBO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Dell 2400MP HD Projector & Screen (HDTV, 360, PS3) $900 OBO

Picture of the Case and Screen Rolled Down:

Pictures of the projector being projected on the screen... note that you can adjust the image to whatever size you want and note that clearly the image quality is way better then in these pics...camera is taking picture of moving image. in person it actually looks exactly like an HDTV

Projector being projected on the ceiling(i just did this pic to show an example of how big u can make the size...this is just a fraction of how big it can get)

Im selling a Dell 2400MP HD Projector with the 66 Inch Projection Screen.

the original retail price of the Dell 3400MP was $1035.00 The screen cost me $325.00. the Projector has 2 years left on a full service 3 year Warranty in which they will replace the projector completely with next day shippin should you have any problems whatsoever. The Warranty was an additional 100 bucks i think. I asked for a replacement projector before selling so the projector is BRAND NEW. The Screen has no damages whatsoever and is in New condition.

Im asking for $900.00 or the Best offer you can give me for all of the included items:

The Projector
The Screen
AC Adapter and wires
Xbox 360 VGA Cable
PC/ VGA Cable
Cable Box VGA to Component Cable
Dell Projector Carrying Case (very good case)
Remote

Here are some details about the Projector:

1600 x 1024 Max Resolution with a native resolution of 720P
Maximum projection size of 220 Inches
Adjustable Height and Tilt
Only weighs 2.4 pounds
3000 brightness level (Only economy projector that has this level of brightness which is usually only on high end 10,000 dollar projectors)

If you get this projector it is like having an HDTV. you can connect a computer to it, your cable box, your xbox 360, your Ps3, literally anything that you can connect to a screen you can connect to this projector.

you can adjust the size of the image projected to anything you want...if you have the space you could project up to 200 inches if you wanted to and not lose any image quality. the projector looks best when projected onto a screen or flat surface so keep that in mind.

anyways its a really impressive setup but i want to mod my car and im moving into my own place soon so its time to leave this behind. all video game guys this thing is great imagine playing your games in HD on a 100 inch screen. theres nothing better

the screen included has a stand and u can roll it up and close it to carry anywhere u want. i will take pictures of everything and promise you guys will be impressed.

Im located in NY and can ship anywhere at the shippers expense. Currently cannot accept Paypal but i accept Western union, Bank Wire transfers, Money orders and any other form of payment. of course anything u use will require payment to clear first

Old 05-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump