Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

FS: Ralph Lauren, True Religion, Seven for all Mankind, Ed Hardy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Ralph Lauren, True Religion, Seven for all Mankind, Ed Hardy

I have two Polo Ralph Lauren Tshirts in a XL bought em for 35 bucks at lord and taylor. their brand new never been worn. i lost weight and their too big for me. $20 bucks each.

heres a black and yellow Ed Hardy shirt from Nordstrom Rail, this was used a couple of times but i stopped liking this brand so never wore it. it was dry cleaned not to long ago and been in my closet its practically like new - $15 bucks.

Seven for all mankind jeans - very light grey wash with the A pocket. bought these at bloomingdales a while back. never could get myself to wear them their too light for the winter and they are way too big for me now.. size 40. $70 OBO.

True religion Jeans - The Dark Blue wash ones are new but the zipper is broken. i bought the dark blue ones in the BX at Sammys... i dunno but these smell fake to me they are a size 40 but run like a 38. the other two jeans were purchased at bloomingdales, both are a size 38 both have some fraying at the cuffs. you would probably have to get em recuffed at a taylor so they look new but other wise these jeans have all been well taken care of, always dry cleaned.

Mid Blue Wash- $60 bucks. i bought these for $220 at bloomingdales . gotta get them recuffed unless if you wanna wear em frayed

Dark Blue Wash - $40 bucks. dont know if these are fakes but i paid $135 bucks for them and their practically new except for the zipper.

Light wash - purchased at bloomingdales for $175 - ... ill let em go for $50

im a neat freak and i have damn near OCD, i keep my closet organized according to shades of color only use wooden hangers and have things individually wrapped lol so rest assured you wont be getting some run down crap.