Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

FS Macbook 13" White, G1 W/ Cracked Digitizer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FS Macbook 13" White, G1 W/ Cracked Digitizer

I am looking to sell my used white macbook that is in great condition. It has some very light scratches from cleaning it. Here are the following specs.

2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
120GB HD
1GB 667 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
Display: GMA X3100
OSX 10.5.6
Comes Pre-Loaded W/ : Office 08, Toast 10, iLife 09, iWork 09, Parallels (Windows Emulator) W/ XP Installation. Can Include Adobe Design Suite W/ Legit License for a small additional fee.

Will Come W/ charger only. No Fingerprints, smudges, stick keys, or dead/dying battery, everything is in great condition.

Looking to get $600.

I also have for sale a G1 with a broken digitizer. The LCD screen is not broken and still works. Touch recognition still works and the phone operation works perfectly, its just that there is a crack running along the length of the screen. Other than the broken digitizer (The Glass Screen) everything is in perfect condition. This G1 has also been upgraded with the Cupcake upgrade along with a multi-touch recognition hack so you can zoom in and out with pinching, and an onscreen keyboard just like the iphone. Looking to get $100 OBO.

I will be posting pictures up tomorrow afternoon. I am currently looking for local pickup at the moment in Downtown Los Angeles. If Interested shoot me a PM. Thanks

Last edited by relin; 05-11-2009 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to Mention Hard Drive Space