Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

PIONEER VSX-D810S A/V RECEIVER (7.1 channel, 600 Watts)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SOLD: PIONEER VSX-D810S A/V RECEIVER (7.1 channel, 600 Watts)

SOLD

I am selling a Pioneer VSX-D810s receiver. It has multichannel preamp-level inputs and outputs (7.1 in, 6.1 out). I've been owning this unit for several years and it has been an excellent performer with no problems whatsoever. When first released, it was sitting near the top of Pioneer's receiver line, just right below their exclusive "Elite" brand. I have accessories included, the universal learning remote control, and original user manual/operating instructions. All functions and channels work as intended and other than some minor surface impressions on top of the unit (from stacking), it looks great cosmetically. Minus the HD master audio and HDMI inputs that newer (and much more expensive!) receivers have, this unit has all the features that you need for powerful and accurate sound reproduction, including DTS-ES and optical/coaxial digital audio and subwoofer inputs.

PRODUCT DETAILS / SPECIFICATIONS:

Get thoroughly surrounded with the VSX-D810S! Pioneer's 6-D Theater processing creates 6.1-channel sound from Dolby® Digital, DTS®, and Dolby Pro Logic™ sources. You get 5.1 home theater plus a "back surround" channel for even stronger three-dimensional effects! And with 100 watts x 6 channels of built-in power, you can drive all 5 of your regular home theater speakers plus the back surround speaker without adding an extra amplifier.

You'll also love the 6-channel stereo mode which lets you use all of your home theater speakers on 2-channel sources � and you'll love it even more when you kick in 6-channel Digital Noise Reduction (great for cleaning up sources like cassette and FM radio!). If you have a TV, DVD player, or other gear with component video jacks, you'll appreciate the 'D810's built-in component video switching. Multichannel preamp-level inputs and outputs (7.1 in, 6.1 out) mean this receiver is ready for new audio and video formats down the road. Pioneer thought of everything!

MPN VSX-D810S

Key Features
Type Receiver
Number of Channels 6.1 Channels
Stereo Mode Power 100 Watt
Surround Mode Power 100 Watt
Surround Sound Dolby Digital® • DTS® • DTS ES® • Dolby Pro Logic II
THX Certification No
DSP
DSP Modes 6 CH Stereo • Action • Drama • Hall • Jazz • Musical • Theater
Inputs / Outputs
Rear Input Connectors RCA (2 Audio Channels) x 6 • 0A Digital Coaxial x 1 • Digital Optical x 4 • Composite (Video) x 3 • S-Video x 3
Rear Output Connectors RCA (2 Audio Channels) x 2 • Digital Optical x 1 • Composite (Video) x 2 • S-Video x 2
Front A/V Connections Composite x 1 • Couple RCA Jack x 1 • Headphones x 1 • S-Video x 1
Surround Analog Inputs 7.1 Channels x 1
Preamp Outputs 6.1 Channels

Speaker Impedance 8 Ohm • 16 Ohm
Speaker Selection A+B or A/B
Tuner Presets 30 Channels
Tone Controls Bass & Treble
Remote Control
Remote Control Type Learning
Design Keypad with Display
Dimensions
Width 16.56 in.
Depth 15.81 in.