Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

FS: Sony Alpha DSLR w/ Lenses, Apple iTouch & Nano, GoPro Hero3, Canon XL1S Pro Camcorder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sony Alpha DSLR w/ Lenses, Apple iTouch & Nano, GoPro Hero3, Canon XL1S Pro Camcorder

All prices included shipping, everything is used but in good condition.

• Sony Alpha SAL-75300 75-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Telephoto Lens - $100
• Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-70mm Telephoto Lens, PCK-LH3AM LCD Protector Cover, Digital Field Guide & Sony LCS-SC5 Carrying Protective Case - $300
• Sony Alpha SAL-70400G G Series 70-400mm F/4-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens - $1500
• Apple iPod 3rd Generation iTouch MC011LL/A 64GB (Volume Down Button Doesn’t Work, But Can just use screen to turn down) - $100
• Apple iPod 7th Generation Nano A1446 16GB Slate Gray - $100
• GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition (NEW / SEALED) - $260

Helping a friend sell this gear: Canon XL1S 3CCD Mini DV Professional Video Camera / Recorder Bundle. All of the gear being sold was used by a professional wedding videographer. Everything has been in storage for about a year; unfortunately the gear is no longer being used so I must sell. Unfortunately I was not the original user so I will try my best to list everything included. The extent of me testing the unit was the charging of the battery and turning the unit on. Unit turns on but the battery adapter that connects to the back of the camcorder tends to be loose so it needs to be held in place to maintain power; easier to show in person but doesn’t seem like too much of an issue. No other testing has been done on the units or its accessories so everything is Being Sold As-Is. I know everything was originally purchased for $5000+. Everything is used but seems to be in good physical condition and well taken care off. Everything has been tucked away in the Tamrac bag the entire time. I am selling everything as whole, everything listed/shown in the pictures is included. Unfortunately I do not know enough about all the gear to separate so selling as one large package. Selling everything for $1200 OBO, I’ve done research to see what the gist of what everything is worth so please do not lowball. I have a few more pictures that I can send upon request. Here is a list of everything included:
• Canon XL1S 3CCD Mini DV Professional Video Camera
• Canon 16x XL Manual Video Zoom 5.4-86.4mm 1:1.6 Lens (2 of the Same Lens)
• Canon XL Wide Angle Zoom 3.4-10.2mm 3x Lens
• Canon Reflex CL 250mm 1:4 Lens
• Shure UP4 Wireless On-Camera Receiver (2 Included)
• Shure U1-UA Wireless Beltpack Transmitter w/ Shure WL185 Microphone (2 Included)
• Realistic Microphone w/ Clip
• Superscope Remote Control (Model RC300PSD)
• Canon Wireless Controller WL-D77
• Lens Filters
• Canon BP-645 Battery Pack
• Canon CA-920 Compact Power Adapter
• Tamrac Carrying Case
• Copy of Manual (Not Shown)