Ohio representation?

Old 02-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Evil Bastard
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there anything particular about the 2007 S2k's? When's the last year for them before honda releases a "new" one? I'm guessing 08?

A mod day would be nice. I've been holding off doing mods, but I don't know how much longer I can (or want to).

maybe it's time to rally some people up at my350z?

Old 02-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Maybe if we can arrange a 'mod day' I can finally get something done to my car.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Evil Bastard

damn you, kpierson...

damn you and your fancy electronic widgets and twinturbo goodness...

i kid. mostly.

hahaha

Old 02-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by jinubob81

damn you, kpierson...

damn you and your fancy electronic widgets and twinturbo goodness...

i kid. mostly.

hahaha
If you guys would like, I think you'd be more than welcome to join the S2000 crowd at the Mod Day. Although it's a Honda dealership, it's the people that make the event fun.

As far as the 07' S2000, for 06 they made some interior improvements, and added VSA which essentially carry's over into the 07 model. There hasn't been any official word on a new S2000, but I'd really like to my new S for a long time to come, because whatever the new one will be, it'll be toned down, hard top, and pretty un-raw. No thanks!
I guess time will tell!

Last edited by G35BDub; 02-14-2007 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G35BDub
If you guys would like, I think you'd be more than welcome to join the S2000 crowd at the Mod Day. Although it's a Honda dealership, it's the people that make the event fun.

As far as the 07' S2000, for 06 they made some interior improvements, and added VSA which essentially carry's over into the 07 model. There hasn't been any official word on a new S2000, but I'd really like to my new S for a long time to come, because whatever the new one will be, it'll be toned down, hard top, and pretty un-raw. No thanks!
I guess time will tell!
Hey G35BDub if you want us to come up to HM Im down I knowthe new car sales manager there. She use to be my neighbor and Ive sent her alot of busniess and still talk to her. So let me know Im sure she would love it.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Ben-

Is it Jennifer Falcon that you know? Let me talk to some of the guys organizing the mod day and see what I can do. I'm sure there won't be a ton of G's there anyway, so you Ohio guys would be more than welcome. I'll be there in my G35 because i'm assuming my latest S won't be in at that point.

Do you Columbus guys want to get together for a drink or dinner sometime soon?

Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Hey G35BDub if you want us to come up to HM Im down I knowthe new car sales manager there. She use to be my neighbor and Ive sent her alot of busniess and still talk to her. So let me know Im sure she would love it.

Old 02-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Ben-

Is it Jennifer Falcon that you know? Let me talk to some of the guys organizing the mod day and see what I can do. I'm sure there won't be a ton of G's there anyway, so you Ohio guys would be more than welcome. I'll be there in my G35 because i'm assuming my latest S won't be in at that point.

Start setting up some dates? put a few out there and lets see where it goes from there...
j

Old 02-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Start setting up some dates? put a few out there and lets see where it goes from there...
j
Do the people here in central Ohio / surrounding area want to do a brunch on Sunday? Max and Erma's has a killer brunch on Sundays and it's a great place to meet.

Old 02-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Talking

Ben-

Yes Jenni and he husband use to live next door to me. I dont see them all that offten now but i do get up to seethem now and again. Yea well all have to get together sometime hopefull after i get my new wheels i ordered today. Oh and call Jenni and tell her that I said she better hurry up and get that S here or Im gonna beat her.

Old 02-17-2007, 12:25 PM
You columbus guys should totally come to Mod Day at Marysville Honda! Although will be mostly S's and NSX's - the G's will fit right in - and we're all ar enthusiasts!

Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Yes Jenni and he husband use to live next door to me. I dont see them all that offten now but i do get up to seethem now and again. Yea well all have to get together sometime hopefull after i get my new wheels i ordered today. Oh and call Jenni and tell her that I said she better hurry up and get that S here or Im gonna beat her.

Old 02-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Sounds good..

Old 02-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Found out that the Mod Day, linked to above, is open to the public! The G's should definetly come. I'd love to meet some of you guys. I'm not too sure if I'll have my newest S by then, but I'll bring the G for sure.

Closer to the event, we should arrange a place to meet for breakfast that morning!

Old 02-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Evil Bastard
would the dealership do work on the g35's as well, possibly?

Also, I saw that they're going to have some bikes there? Do they do service for bikes? Maybe I'll just ride there if it's not freezing.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:30 AM
They have a Honda dealership right beside it. Its owned by the same guy.

Old 02-18-2007, 09:54 AM
The day is open to the public, and the dealership would certainly work on cars other than Honda's - i'm sure they do it all the time. In addition, although Mod-Day doesn't include bikes, the motorsports side of the dealership is about 200 ft. from the automobile portion. If you need/want someting done with your G, either post something here and i'll add you to the list, or create a free membership on S2ki and post your interest.

Originally Posted by jinubob81
would the dealership do work on the g35's as well, possibly?

Also, I saw that they're going to have some bikes there? Do they do service for bikes? Maybe I'll just ride there if it's not freezing.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?