Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
If you go to the Ohio BMV website you can enter some different ideas to see what is available at https://www.oplates.com/NameLookup/S...hicleType.asp? It took me a while to figure a plate out. I have an Ohio State Plate that says 1 BAD G - i thought that was kinda catchy. Less than 48 hours and counting.
Thanks Bash. I already did that and I know "NISMO GT" is still available and I would like to get peoples opinions on what they think about my suggestion.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by moete87
Thanks Bash. I already did that and I know "NISMO GT" is still available and I would like to get peoples opinions on what they think about my suggestion.
I personally like my German Personalized plate with Gadabout on it!

and I believe there was a thread a while back on special plates like what you were looking for. there was about 20 or so ideas in it.

I like ones that wont be remembered. Such as one plate I saw with 1l1l1l1...it made it real hard to remember. I like ones that are original and say something. I am not a fan of those that tell me what kind of car they are attached to. I seen this cobalt ss with a plate that said "Turbo SS" and all I could think of was "was that the best you could come up with?" It reminds me of the old window stickers on cars that said what kind of car they were driving. Such as on a Camaro having "CHevrolet" across the windshieldd...which always lead me to say "duh"

Now if your car is completely debadged, that might work. Because then the question will be raised "what kind of car is it?"

Buckeye and Azndalboy both are very simular g35 2 ev, and sdn 2 ev. I found it funny two of my friends who never met had simular plates when they first met.

Gthang is overplayed, so pleeeeese dont get that one!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What does g35 2 ev or sdn 2 ev mean? Not sure if I like those, i work with two people here that have plates that say ducuman ( this guy is our document imaging guy ) a lady has a plate that says ME 2a T - on a thunderbird - My uncle has a crossfire that says Ego Test

Old 05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Ohio G Club Member
so who wants to wash and wax my G friday night so its ready for saturday

Old 05-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Ohio G Club Member
wash the car in the rain just to drive it in the rain? sounds like fun

Old 05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Ohio G Club Member
i didnt think it was supposed to rain??

Old 05-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Ohio G Club Member
I don't want to start weather reporting again, guess time will tell

Old 05-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Ohio G Club Member
I had "9K REDLN" on my Mazda RX8.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
thinkin bout getting "Gina" on mine, as it is the cars name...and NO RAIN!!!!

Old 05-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by cdubel01
nobody has the ability to do rolling shots do they? That would be hot!!!
i can kinda shoot rolling shots....my buddies srt4 from our cruise to Philadelphia

Old 05-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^rolling shots are ftw.

As for weather it looks like it will rain now

I'm 12 hours into my detail already with another 10 or so to go, and it will rain

Old 05-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
In all technicality...seems like 0% chance of rain until around noon, at which point in time there is a 10-30% chance of isolated T-storms until 4pm..

Hopefully it's a couple sprinkles at most...no matter what it's going to be a lot of fun. We got a hell of a group starting in Ohio/K-Ytucky and rain or shine, we're gonna have a good time Saturday and plan ahead for the Alum Creek Meet in June and then another solid driving meet later in the year...

Old 05-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
What does g35 2 ev or sdn 2 ev mean? Not sure if I like those, i work with two people here that have plates that say ducuman ( this guy is our document imaging guy ) a lady has a plate that says ME 2a T - on a thunderbird - My uncle has a crossfire that says Ego Test
Actually J got it a little wrong. Its NV not EV.

Old 05-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Actually J got it a little wrong. Its NV not EV.
There I go again, typing faster than I am rereading. Stop...yes I am a teacher, and no, I haven't heard that joke before!

Old 05-08-2009, 07:35 AM
BALLOTS ARE BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK! And with any election, there will be locations for write ins.

Originally Posted by g-adabout--

Club Name (open to suggestions, please add any sugguestions)

1. 3CG Club (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy, G Club) my original idea
2. Ohio G Club - my second thought
3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
5. MWG Club (Midwest G Club)
6. O/K G Club (Ohio/Kentucky)
7. BG Club (Buckeye G's, haha yeah i'm ripping Ben's SN)
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)
9. OGD Club (Ohio G Drivers Club)
10.I would like a name to have the word " Team in it " Like Dominic in Fast & furious always referred to his friends as a Team
11. Team Midwest ? (submitted by Gadabout)

Postitions within the (insert winning name here) Club

President
Will be the overseer of the club. Will ensure that the integrity of the club is maintained in the fact that we are a G35 car club full of automobile enthusiast. This person will act as the representative of the group. This person when representing the (insert club name here) club will reflect the action, image and enthusiasm of our club in a postive mannor.
1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

Vice President
This person will act as President when the Vice President is not available and will maintain all the responsibilities and image that the current President is required to. The VP can and will act as a liason between the club members and President for any issues related to the club.
1. Ben (Buckeye G)

Treasurer
This person will act as a financial organizer for any neccesary events that require funds. This person will ensure that each member attending provides equal payment of funds for the given event. This person should be strong in Math skills (or at least carry a calculator! hehehe), people skills, and be trust worthy. Integrity is a must for this position.
1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

G35 Event Organizers (GEOs)
These are the members who are able to seek out events for the entire group to enjoy club wide. This event organizers are committed to looking for activities, events and social outings that all our members are enjoy or partake in on a club wide level. Once an event is planned, these people will work with the President, Vice President and Treasurer to ensure that the event itself runs effectively.
1. Brian - Bash

Each Manager of a local city will act as a liason between the local members and the President, Vice President or Treasurer. Each Manager will be responsible for ensuring local members gather at least once a month. Each Manager will act as a local "president" and have the responsibility of acting as such.

Columbus Manager
1. Arnab (I will be very busy next year, but I'll try my best)
2. Brian (Doc, nominated by meeee when I can't make things happen due to schedule)

Cincinnati Manager
1. Joe (Skooler)

Cleveland Manager (Maybe a Brian can apply?) hhahaah
1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian? ( I know you are the only one from there, but we'll exempt you from responsibilities until someone else shows...or we'll just include you in the Cleveland group!)

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager
1. Chris (cdubel01)
2. Mike (IrockaG35)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?