Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
would anyone be interested in entering HIN chicago?..this would be a good opp. to represent the new club...just a thought since cdubel myself and another local are making the trip this july.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hey chris,i may have another ohioG club member fior our local recruiting..lol he stopped by yesterday for a headlight paint quote..his g is also black on black...you ever talk to kevin about getting in the club?

Old 05-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is anything going on at Quaker Steak this upcoming week? Its supposed to be nice weather!

Old 05-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI HIN in chicago is in jul 11

sorry i would go, but i'm gonna be out of town...

in miami...

on a cruise ship...

hopefully not catching swine flu

Old 05-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by imaxorz
Is anything going on at Quaker Steak this upcoming week? Its supposed to be nice weather!
Ya, the same show as last week... Thursday @ Valley View Quaker

Old 05-17-2009, 11:22 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by IrockAG35
hey chris,i may have another ohioG club member fior our local recruiting..lol he stopped by yesterday for a headlight paint quote..his g is also black on black...you ever talk to kevin about getting in the club?
Nope, I don't even have his number...Who is the other black G that stopped by? I don't know any other ones in the area...he got much done?

Old 05-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by imaxorz
Jeremy, I loved your painted mirror mounts so much, that I had mine painted today. Can't wait to mount them!
Sweet! Im glad that you liked mine and even moreso, that you had yours done!

aupdate on my ride status:..not as good as i thought..seems my a/f has been bad for a bit and running lean on an fi engine=not good..long story short(3hr conversation with the owner of ati,tacheon,and epp) epp (exotic performance plus) has aggreed to preform the work neccessary to get the vehicle in PERFECT working condition and ati will provide all parts needed free of charge..only down fall is driving 4hrs to epp. and spending 350.00 on an digital wideband a/f gauge and triple pillar pod...nwhich reminds me..anyone interested ina double pillar pod pm me....what a fricken mess this has been..i promised i wouldnt badmouth anyone on forums..which epp has heard i did..lol depending on the turnout of this ongoing mess will determine my final thought on procharger and the tuners doing the installs...on a good note the installer that did the kit the 1st time has been fired..appears my vehicle wasnt the first or last he messed up!
Man, it sounds like a nightmare, but its turning out to work out for the best. I am always happy to hear of when business takes up the responibility and makes their wrongs right.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Here is the most up to date list of our new club! Please, as always, make changes as needed.

1. G-adabout: Jeremy - Jeremyshaneclark@yahoo.com - Columbus / Pickerington, OH President
2. BuckeyeG: Ben - thestreeter@gmail.com - Columbus/Grove City, OH Vice President
3. DrGeeMD: Brian - brian.so@gmail.com - Columbus/ Upper Arlington, OH Columbus Manager
4. Bad324: Brian - degrossba@gmail.com - Cleveland, OH
5. Bash27: Brian ( yes another one ) bash27jp00@yahoo.com Cleveland, OH GEO(G35 Event Organizer)
6. RLea27: Rich rlea27@gmail.com - Independence, OH
7. Jomanchu: Joe steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Oh
8. 1sexyG: Adam - hidea2587@hotmail.com - Cincy, OH
9. Baluchitherium4: Dale - Baluchitherium4@hotmail.com - Columbus, OH
10. TeddYang: Ted - teddyang@gmail.com - Dayton, OH Dayton Manager
11. Skooler - Joe - swoosh4435@aol.com - Nasty Nati, Oh Cincinnati Manager
12. Jamax - Jason - jamax@fuse.net - Cincinnati / NKY
13. BrianlG35C: Brian - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH Toledo Manager
14. O HELLA OEM: Brian - bpark1986@yahoo.com - Monroeville, PA
15. NismoGirl2001: Amy - AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
16. azndalboy: Dallas - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Dublin, OH Tresurer
17. mali_mG: Irfan - ib5@uakron.edu - Akron, OH
18. britbrit: Brittany - bhill2665@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
19. stradaONE8: Arnab - arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
20. IrockAG35:mike - michael.casolari@insightbb.com - louisville KY Louisville Manager
21. cdubel01:Chris-chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com- Louisville, KY Louisville Manager
23. RicoG35x: Rick - rserda@hotmail.com : 2004 G35x
24. moete87: Jeff - brandtjh@gmail.com - Cincinnati, Ohio
25. Love LR G's: Anton-kostin.1@osu.edu - Powell, OH
26. Shenanigans: Chad-doug99shell@aol.com- Columbus/ Pickerington OH
27. JDM7672:
28. imaxorz: Max - imaxorz@gmail.com - Cleveland, OH (Mayfield Hts., Area)
29. g35nzv: Geoff - dageoffreyng@gmail.com - Canton. Oh
30. Stylin G: Demetrios - vierge911@gmail.com - Canton, OH

Old 05-18-2009, 07:24 AM
I have my little brother working on some ideas for our window logos. I was personally thinking of the G35driver car swoop, with "Ohio G Club" where G35driver is located. One for both the rear two quarter windows and the one on the passenger side will be flipped so the car still faces the forwards. I liked this idea because it pays respect to where we founded this club and most of us met eachother.
The other thought I had as a G that is simular to the Block O for Ohio state and then have Ohio and Club in script around it. (cheesy?)
Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Postitions within the Ohio G Club

President
Will be the overseer of the club. Will ensure that the integrity of the club is maintained in the fact that we are a G35 car club full of automobile enthusiast. This person will act as the representative of the group. This person when representing the (insert club name here) club will reflect the action, image and enthusiasm of our club in a postive mannor.
1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

Vice President
This person will act as President when the Vice President is not available and will maintain all the responsibilities and image that the current President is required to. The VP can and will act as a liason between the club members and President for any issues related to the club.
1. Ben (Buckeye G)

Treasurer
This person will act as a financial organizer for any neccesary events that require funds. This person will ensure that each member attending provides equal payment of funds for the given event. This person should be strong in Math skills (or at least carry a calculator! hehehe), people skills, and be trust worthy. Integrity is a must for this position.
1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

G35 Event Organizers (GEOs)
These are the members who are able to seek out events for the entire group to enjoy club wide. This event organizers are committed to looking for activities, events and social outings that all our members are enjoy or partake in on a club wide level. Once an event is planned, these people will work with the President, Vice President and Treasurer to ensure that the event itself runs effectively.
(Positions are still open)
1. Brian - Bash

Each Manager of a local city will act as a liason between the local members and the President, Vice President or Treasurer. Each Manager will be responsible for ensuring local members gather at least once a month. Each Manager will act as a local "president" and have the responsibility of acting as such.

Columbus Manager
1. Arnab (I will be very busy next year, but I'll try my best)
2. Brian (Doc, nominated by meeee when I can't make things happen due to schedule)

Cincinnati Manager
1. Joe (Skooler)
2. Jeff (MoeTE87)

Cleveland Manager (Maybe a Brian can apply?) hhahaah
1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1.Brian

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager
1. Chris (cdubel01)
2. Mike (IrockaG35)

Old 05-18-2009, 07:26 AM
Just a reminder. Benny and Dal, we could start looking at some dates...

Also, Here is the info on the Canopy Tours in Hocking hills.

http://www.hockinghillscanopytours.com/index.html

After speaking with them, if we put together a group of 8, it creates a $10 discount for each of us. 8 is the max for each tour, but we can create two groups of 8 as well. Looking out into May, if we book early enough, we could get both groups to leave within 30 mins of each other. The tour last 3 hours total. She mentioned with a group that size, we would have to arrive at least 45 mins early as well to sign all the paperwork and get the equipment out.

Of course I was looking into a saturday for this.

So....
I was thinking in June or July so that everyone can be done with school and the weather can be nice!

Dates?

Those Interested? (and plus guest)
1. Gadabout plus 1
2. BuckeyeG plus 1
3. Azndalboy plus 1

Old 05-18-2009, 10:03 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
would anyone be interested in entering HIN chicago?..this would be a good opp. to represent the new club...just a thought since cdubel myself and another local are making the trip this july.
You guys most likely driving up there huh? Man.. thats a far drive lol.. I might be up for it if i can con a friend to drive with me.

Originally Posted by g-adabout
Just a reminder. Benny and Dal, we could start looking at some dates...

Also, Here is the info on the Canopy Tours in Hocking hills.

http://www.hockinghillscanopytours.com/index.html

After speaking with them, if we put together a group of 8, it creates a $10 discount for each of us. 8 is the max for each tour, but we can create two groups of 8 as well. Looking out into May, if we book early enough, we could get both groups to leave within 30 mins of each other. The tour last 3 hours total. She mentioned with a group that size, we would have to arrive at least 45 mins early as well to sign all the paperwork and get the equipment out.

Of course I was looking into a saturday for this.

So....
I was thinking in June or July so that everyone can be done with school and the weather can be nice!

Dates?

Those Interested? (and plus guest)
1. Gadabout plus 1
2. BuckeyeG plus 1
3. Azndalboy plus 1
July prob would be better.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:04 AM
TuningWerks Competition

where is our CLUB FORUM??

Old 05-18-2009, 10:30 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by azndalboy
where is our CLUB FORUM??
it'll be done when your car is done! j/k

dunno

Old 05-18-2009, 10:35 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
^ HA HA... It still isn't done yet? And yea, Dal, we gonna drive there. Would be fun to represent the club and have you just shut it down with a phat widebody G...

Old 05-18-2009, 10:45 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Im picking it up today or tomorrow. I'm going there today to watch them tune it. Then i take it back to the body shop to touch up a few things lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?