Zdayz 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 08:14 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by carsontl
J that information is incorrect, the voting system was a popularity contest and Ben was robbed of first place to a guy with tint and wheels.. that guy brought like 32 cases of beer to the event... bought his win
woady ^^ blue g37 coupe

Old 05-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts
Lol stop crying a river man. Its not about a popularity contest. Just be happy that you attended and enjoyed yourself. The point of ZDayZ is to meet with your fellow drivers who share a common interest and enjoy yourselves. Dont take it to heart because who you wanted to win didn't. Be happy for them as they would be happy for you if you won. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves and see you all next year!

Old 05-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, they're my own opinion, not those of the OGC. Congratulations to all.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Opinion Noted and Respected :-)

Old 05-22-2011, 08:46 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
sometimes when i show my car a stock g with wheels and tint wins to it sucks but you gotta deal with it :-/ then i come home and order a few more things for it LOL

Old 05-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Rob is right not a big deal i had a great time and got to meet alot of great people. I had a good time bottom line and that's all that matters. Its just a plaque. No biggie. Im just glad i got to knoxville and got a new tire this morning so i could get home!

Old 05-22-2011, 09:33 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Ohh my.. Yeap! Congrats to all! I dont care who got what and what Place they got. It's a people's choice award so it doesn't matter. I was sitting there hearing awards I didn't know there was a best of show award because it wasn't on the voting sheet. I really thought no one liked my car for a minute lol. But hey I'm not going to cry about it. I didn't even vote for my own car. I've gone home a few times empty handed. I'm ok with it. Anyways, glad to finally put faces to names now and I'll see you guys next year!!

Last edited by Dal35; 05-22-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
First and foremost, congrats to everyone that went, won, loss and came home safely.

Tom...Please try to be respectful as other clubs (obviously) read this. I dont want anyones opinions of things to reflect badly on our club. We are all great guys and I like that everyone that meets us can say the same thing after meeting us. As for the misinformation...Like Rob said, I only posted what was passed on to me. I am sorry for the misinformation everyone. (Thank you for saying it was your comments and not the club!)

Great times be had...I can only say I WILL be apart of it next year. Please, oh please, post up the pics and vids! Also, you can post the links to facebook so we call can see those albums too!

Peace and love brothers!

(fyi, Monday prior to leaving, I had a near failure in my turbo kit as a mount broke and almost split my y pipe-cracked in 3 places and was only held together by the heat wrap...which kept me from going).

Old 05-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Received 39 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by SN00P
sometimes when i show my car a stock g with wheels and tint wins to it sucks but you gotta deal with it :-/ then i come home and order a few more things for it LOL
That's why I am hesitant on showing my car. I don't think Ive got a full package yet capable of winning anything! Soon though.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:14 PM
No bad feelings torward anyone in OGC or OGC itself. Im a fair person and respect every persons opinions and statements as their own and dont let it reflect on anyone else associated with them. Part of ZDayZ is to promote unity. Its not about who won what and who beat who. Its about a giant group of people who share a common interest. Be happy for someone before you be envious.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:09 AM
All I kno is that I had a great time meeting new people, driving all those amazing roads, and partying!!!! Hahahahaha deffinately gonna have to go again.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:54 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Woadys color is absolutely sic! That's why he won lol

Old 05-23-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by Dal35

Lol its just AB. But its a well maintained Athens Blue even though he tracks the car very frequently.

Sidenote: Dal I think your car is badass. Props to you mate

Old 05-23-2011, 10:02 AM
First off, I had a great time! I will be going back next year, and hopefully Ryan will bring his Z as well.

I was parked right next to Woady at the show, and although we both have Athens Blue G's, it almost looked like his was a different blue! I was bummed that my car wasn't recognized, but happy that Ben's and Dal's G's did Of course, winning the AMS short shifter helped too!

Can't wait until next year! We had such a good time that I think Ryan and I might even be going to Znationals near Atlanta too!

Congrats to all!

Old 05-23-2011, 02:52 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by carsontl
J that information is incorrect, the voting system was a popularity contest and Ben was robbed of first place to a guy with tint and wheels.. that guy brought like 32 cases of beer to the event... bought his win
Not entirely false

Ohh my.. Yeap! Congrats to all! I dont care who got what and what Place they got. It's a people's choice award so it doesn't matter. I was sitting there hearing awards I didn't know there was a best of show award because it wasn't on the voting sheet. I really thought no one liked my car for a minute lol. But hey I'm not going to cry about it. I didn't even vote for my own car. I've gone home a few times empty handed. I'm ok with it. Anyways, glad to finally put faces to names now and I'll see you guys next year!!
Dude, your car is fricking amazing
Wes and I both agreed you had best in show easily. Well deserved win

On a side note... just how much were those wheels!?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Zdayz 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!