Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2003 Daytona Blue 350z Track 6spd $12,000

Posting for a friend

Hey guys!

I bought a 2007 Nismo 350z on a deal that I just couldn't pass up, so I need to sell my 2003 350z.

This car has never been tracked and never been "molested" (modded). It is stock with minor upgrades. It is my daily driver and is 100% reliable. I have taken good care of this car in the 2.5 years I have owned it. I am the second owner. Oil has been routinely changed every 3,000 miles (I have the service records for the life of the vehicle with every receipt for every purchase EVER made (even down to the ipod cable!) Differential and transmission fluid have been changed around 65,000 miles. Alignment and belt change was done in October 2008. All recall issues have been attended to. There is no tire feathering issue, no window motors have ever died on this car, gas gauge fluctuating issue was already replaced.

Miles: 88xxx (all highway miles as I drive 30 miles to work each way and have moved from Tennessee to Florida TWICE)

6spd- Original 003 series transmission and original clutch!. The transmission is slightly notchy, no grinds. Clutch is stiff and does not slip.

Minor upgrades:
Alpine 9856 head unit- single cd/mp3 player with Apline specific Ipod cable routed through the rear (no messy cables here)
10" Rockford Fosgate sub in a fabricated box in the location where the bose sub can go/ Bose interior panel for a clean/stock look
Rockford Fosgate amp underneath the passenger seat(I don't know the specific kind, I have never looked- sad I know, but I don't want to take the seat out. It works well, so no reason to haha)
Clear lenses (I still have the stock amber ones available)
Powerslot (slotted and painted centers of rotors- black) rotors all 4 wheels
Project Mu replacement OEM pads
K&N drop in filter
Nismo floor mats- I just bought these two weeks ago!
tint that has been on the car since 2003 (this could be a pro or a con because it does need to be redone as the passenger side is messed up/coming off- see pictures**)

Cons:
Door dings/chips relevant to 6 year old vehicle daily driven (see pictures**)
Dent on rear driver quarter panel due to a deer running into the side of the vehicle - also took off the antenna (see pictures**)
This vehicle's carfax shows Frame Damage - however i had the vehicle inspected twice before purchasing. The original owner was a friend of mine- and was hit by a lady in the rear quarter panel (coincidentally same as the deer dent side) back in 2003. It was repaired at a dealership (well known for their terrible customer service and incompetence)- neither of my inspections could locate frame damage/clamp marks on the car so the damge was either VA. not very significant/didn't happen or B. Very well repaired. the structural integrity of this car is fine. I have had absolutely no problems with the cars handling/driveability since I took ownership.
Clutch may need to be replaced in the next 10k - 50k miles - depending on how YOU drive it
Driver's side of vehicle has been repainted due to a stray bullet(thanks ghetto Memphis) hitting the driver door about 4" below the window.

$12,000 FIRM

Pics are here

http://my350z.com/forum/cars-for-sal...-12-000-a.html