Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

Any difference G35 or V35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any difference G35 or V35?

Hey guys just double checking Nissan Skyline V35 and Infiniti G35 are exactly the same cars. correct? Both same engines? Both same chasis? And, the Japanese import of a V35 can still fit a turbo kit from America's G35.

If there is any major difference with the cars whether it be engine internals or exteriors please reply back. Or just tell me that their both the same so I can sleep knowingly that the turbo kit and the body kits I ordered from America will fit my Japanese V35 in Australia.

And the models of the car will it matter?

Cheers. Thanks guys.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RaceSpec
Hey guys just double checking Nissan Skyline V35 and Infiniti G35 are exactly the same cars. correct? Both same engines? Both same chasis? And, the Japanese import of a V35 can still fit a turbo kit from America's G35.

If there is any major difference with the cars whether it be engine internals or exteriors please reply back. Or just tell me that their both the same so I can sleep knowingly that the turbo kit and the body kits I ordered from America will fit my Japanese V35 in Australia.

And the models of the car will it matter?

Cheers. Thanks guys.
everything should work perfectly. They are the exact same car, minus a little refinement on the JDM side. If you ordered a turbo kit, if it is specific to the year of your G, then it should have said it, so I'm hoping everything works out.

Old 04-19-2007, 10:27 PM
RaceSpec,

Who did you order parts from, and what's shipping like. PM me if you prefer.
I'm also in Aus and looking at a few things.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Hey Nismo,

Well I jsut had a search in most ofthe Forums here and they basically have pretty decent and competitve pricing. I suggest looking at the forums adn other on-line services that G35driver.com has to offer.

As, for me still shopping ot find competitve prices. Where about are you in Australia? Sydney?

Old 04-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by RaceSpec
Hey Nismo,

Well I jsut had a search in most ofthe Forums here and they basically have pretty decent and competitve pricing. I suggest looking at the forums adn other on-line services that G35driver.com has to offer.

As, for me still shopping ot find competitve prices. Where about are you in Australia? Sydney?

Yep Sydney.
My V35 is still in Japan waiting for a spot on a ship, so am really anxious.
Parts here are still rare, and anyone that does have them wants you to part with a limb to afford them.
e.g I was looking for the HKS hi Power exhaust, and found out will cost around $3000 from a supplier here, compared to $1300 USD from the US. I'm hoping that shipping won't be too much, but even if it's a few hundred, it still works out much better.

What model V35 do you have, any pics?

here's one of mine waiting in Japan.
Any difference G35 or V35?-004.jpg