Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Teaser. =P

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by meatbag
Wow you are getting ripped if you are paying that much. I have 345/20/20's in the rear and they are half that. Even 335/30/20's are about half f what you are paying.

Props to all the custom paint work thats come from your shop Eddie. Cant make everyone happy but your stuff looks amazing.
Thanks for the kind words, I always try to do my best, wish this would have been different, I really wanted to finish what I started on that car.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
no offense dude, but stop thread jackin. open up ur own thread with pics and progress work of your shop.

u backed urself up when eric put u down, cool.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
work does look great might i add

Old 04-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
looks sweet! i'd slam it some more

Old 04-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Owned....

Old 04-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Eddie your full of **** man.

Car was dropped off to you in JULY 2006 as an insurance claim.. The only reason you even touched this car was because of your previous work and the work you did on my friend's Z.

Easy enough.. You went ahead and started repairs without my okay and the way my car was stored was completely redicious - Parked outside without the door on and without any covers.. my 3 month old G looked worst then my 05 AFTER the accident. But whatever, I was dumb and over it. My insurance company was off your back after three weeks of me rolling around in the rental.. You were given the okey to finish up the car when the PARTS arrive (front bumper).. Front bumper wasnt here until Sept. So after two months outside my interior is complete **** now, exposted to god knows what.. Okey now you had the okey to finish the work with front bumper, side skirts, and rear.. your job was simple..

Then ok after a few customers I sent you - that paid in full but their cars came out like junk... very poor paint job with bubbles and blemishes everywhere.. I believe one of the guys had to go back again to get the rear repainted. Honestly who ever THOUGHT they knew how to install parts should've gotten fired... Oh but thats right half the kids in your shop went to the same school as me . From the time that this car went in til the time this car left.. the only person that still worked there from day one was you and your wife. lol that alone should explain the **** I had to go through with you..

You never called me back.. I had to bug the **** out of you to get an update.. the only time you would call is to ask for the full balance.. You act as if you didnt have money to start with. I believe you had a check for a few THOUSAND to start the work.. Please, I hope you do not ask for the full amount up front with all your customers. You who convinced me to get a set of DPEs.. Please I didnt "Beg" you for a price.. I was already set on my already ordered VOLKS from F1motorsports. You grinded yourself to match the price of volks.. And guess what. You still measured the offsets wrong.. you who were trusted and given instructions by DPE couldnt measure the offsets correctly.. the barrels had to be redone because of your incapiblity to measure.

Please you act like money was an issue.. Carbon Hood, Front Bumper, Sides, Rear, Carbon Trunk.. list went on buddy.. you never asked me for more you never negotiate ****. All you did was accept jobs thats WAY over your head.. You cant do graphics, your only skilled fabricator probably left you for a better paying bodyshop (thank god he finished the rear quaters before leaving).. you acted like my $3,000ish was going to keep your shop running.. if I remember correctly you were about to go out of business..

When I "pulled" my car out (I believe it was around MAY or JUNE 2007!!) it seem like you lucked out by scoring a good painter and fabricator. And the only reason you even got him was because he didnt have the funds to start his own shop.. Be glad you lucked out and dont open or start **** you shouldn't be.. I've already given you your break by not posting anything directly against you. The car was missing countless misc pieces and if I wasnt as familiar with the G as I was I probably would've raised some serious hell with you.. Oh and some douch jumped the car with the negative on the wrong ****ing terminals.. your lucky it was only 2 fuses.. you're lucky I know my **** and you're lucky I'm a nice guy or else I'd be going after your ***. **** I even convinced the gentlemen with the cobra that his car was in good hands with the new painter and it'll be fine if he just tough it out.. and lets not even talk about Eric (with the cobra's) car.. you lost ****ing half the guys car for christ sakes..

You fail as a shop owner, your customer skills are ****, you lack the ability to use logic and only concerned about yourself and well being.. The only reason you even have a job and an income is because of your current painter/fabrciator (who btw called your previous painter a complete ****-tard)...

I've skipped the details on this post theres a long list of things with many carefully selected words for you.. but you do not want to waste your time here. I'd be happy to play on your forums and see how your loyalest customer would think of my "project."

Old 04-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
^^^^ damn thats a long long post

Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by meatbag
Wow you are getting ripped if you are paying that much. I have 345/20/20's in the rear and they are half that. Even 335/30/20's are about half f what you are paying.

Props to all the custom paint work thats come from your shop Eddie. Cant make everyone happy but your stuff looks amazing.
That would be a typo, I ment they were around $900 retail for the rears they're about $365 each for 325/25/20

Originally Posted by Johnmikins
Owned....
you can say that again

Old 04-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Listen punk you know nothing about my business, and the one thats full of it is you.
Nothing you say makes any sense.
From the time that this car went in til the time this car left.. the only person that still worked there from day one was you and your wife. lol that alone should explain the **** I had to go through with you..
That would usally be the case when you own a business
You never called me back.. I had to bug the **** out of you to get an update.. the only time you would call is to ask for the full balance.. You act as if you didnt have money to start with. I believe you had a check for a few THOUSAND to start the work..
With the labor involved in your project the money we got was spent on parts and miscl materials, I wouldn't call you back , cause I would get the same when I called you for money. The fact that I was doing the car for cost, means I should not lay out my money for your repairs, but what would you know about business, I owed and started my business before you were born punk.
All you did was accept jobs thats WAY over your head.. You cant do graphics, your only skilled fabricator probably left you for a better paying bodyshop (thank god he finished the rear quaters before leaving).. you acted like my $3,000ish was going to keep your shop running.. if I remember correctly you were about to go out of business..
No idiot far from that, shows how much you know, I was moving locations to a bigger facility so that I could keep doing jobs that I know nothing about, and that are over my head with not one fabricator that by the way I got rid of ,but 4 fabricators currently employed and very happy.
When I "pulled" my car out (I believe it was around MAY or JUNE 2007!!) it seem like you lucked out by scoring a good painter and fabricator. And the only reason you even got him was because he didnt have the funds to start his own shop.. Be glad you lucked out and dont open or start **** you shouldn't be.. I've already given you your break by not posting anything directly against you.
That really makes me laugh, if I had to depend on 1 painter, and 1 fabricator, then I'd really be in serious trouble.
It takes a team to run a business I employ a staff of 15 people, all in about your age with no experience, thats how I have accomplished what I have. hahaha . My shop is I-CAR Gold certified,this means that everyone has been properly trained in a certain field, again, my poor business practice has gotten me this far.

You fail as a shop owner, your customer skills are ****, you lack the ability to use logic and only concerned about yourself and well being.. The only reason you even have a job and an income is because of your current painter/fabrciator (who btw called your previous painter a complete ****-tard)...

You are absolutley correct on this one tard, only difference is that now I have a staff of 4 in the office, which means I stay home alot more, my poor business practice again has paid off to where I don't have to go to the office only to collect $ and make deposits

I'm not going to waste any more of my time with a 20 year old butt hurt punk, I proved my point, and the pic's I posted back it up.

I'll let you get back to your thread, don't want to hi jack it anymore, with jobs that are screwed up and on magazine covers due to my lack of experience, and my 1 painter and 1 fabricator.

Nuff said.

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, you got caught in the mix of growing pains in the shop, a phone call is all it would have taken to make things right.

Attached Thumbnails Teaser. =P-p1010004.jpg   Teaser. =P-p1010007.jpg   Teaser. =P-p1010021.jpg   Teaser. =P-p1010022.jpg   Teaser. =P-p1010028.jpg  

Old 04-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Cut the **** Eddie you're talking big now because you've finally discovered the import world and turned out some cars.. You were pulling your hair with this G.. You're the one that set the price for doing what you did. You could've simply warpped up the project and called it a day.. You went over your head with your inexperienced team.. (glad you finally hired a staff that know what they're doing). Actually do you even remember what the car came in for?

Repair front end damage, door, and quarter..

Aftermarket bumper rear and sideskirst were the only add-ons

you were paid fully for that job.

You then wanted to sponsor the car with a list of shows.. with the only exception of allowing me to show where I want.. a deposit was made to do the wide rear fenders ONLY with a paint job starting from the fender, rear door, quater, and trunk (btw you painted my carbontrunk *******).. for the amount of time you took +9 months.. **** you should've been paying for my insurance. Deal was you do the job for cost, cost that I'm paying. In return I'll be showing with you for a few seasons on both import and domestic shows.. so do not complain about what you set yourself up for.. I however was told the project was going to be finished by NOVEMBER.. not half assed by JUNE

I'm done with you, you want to talk **** 626-636-6678.. but the again you never figured out how to call.. For christ sakes I spoke to your sister more then you in the end.

EDIT: let me remind you what happened.. You sponsored too many cars, got carried away with your ideas.. I wonder what kinda loan you pulled out to start over again. Just admit it.. you completely fcked up and you're lucky pictures arnt posted of what this car looked like when it left your shop. At least I have a sense of respect to not release them onto the net.. You however are the same as before.. you lack respect and still depending on others.. you sir are not good.. just lucky. Take care of yourself old man.

- Eric

Last edited by EricIsKlumzyee; 04-23-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
opcorn: opcorn: :meal:

Old 04-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
ohhh mannnnnnnnnnn....

Old 04-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Old 04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
Cut the **** Eddie you're talking big now because you've finally discovered the import world and turned out some cars.. You were pulling your hair with this G.. You're the one that set the price for doing what you did. You could've simply warpped up the project and called it a day.. You went over your head with your inexperienced (edit: well they were good when I first saw your shop.. as for what happened... thats what happens when you sponsor too many cars you ) team.. (glad you finally hired a staff that know what they're doing). Actually do you even remember what the car came in for?

Repair front end damage, door, and quarter..

Aftermarket bumper rear and sideskirst were the only add-ons

you were paid fully for that job.

You then wanted to sponsor the car with a list of shows.. with the only exception of allowing me to show where I want.. a deposit was made to do the wide rear fenders ONLY with a paint job starting from the fender, rear door, quater, and trunk (btw you painted my carbontrunk *******).. for the amount of time you took +9 months.. **** you should've been paying for my insurance. Deal was you do the job for cost, cost that I'm paying. In return I'll be showing with you for a few seasons on both import and domestic shows.. so do not complain about what you set yourself up for.. I however was told the project was going to be finished by NOVEMBER.. not half assed by JUNE

I'm done with you, you want to talk **** 626-636-6678.. but the again you never figured out how to call.. For christ sakes your in the end I spoke to your sister more then you.

- Eric
Eric, I'm not saying you are completely wrong, like I said, I was going thru growing pains, the shop, was growing faster than I can keep up with, due to the growth equipment ,space, and help (techs) become a major issue, i admit the car took longer than it should have, and it went thru many techs but I did the best I could with what I had to work with.
This is why I decided to move the shop, more space , better equipment etc,etc.
Imports is not what put me on the map, but it has helped along with a combo of collision, and resto work, although I still specialize in Stangs, its a combo of all that makes it harmony.
I have read other post that you have made reguarding my business, and of course I'm going to get upset, one thing I've got is my word, my word was to finish your car correctly,and I was not given that chance, instead you talk **** about me and my business, beware this becarefull that, not cool.

All I'm saying kid is that you should have called me if you were that upset. You told me you would get me the car back, that you needed it to finish some other stuff, which was perfect cause I moved in July of 07, I figured you call me when you were done, and I would finish or redo the car at that point, I would have given you a rental if needed, but instead you go spend even more money , and bash my business.

I don't have enemies, and I stand by my work, you should have called it water under the bridge,and we would have got a fresh start with the car in my new facility.

I will call you, BTW, I think I remeber how to use a phone
I wish we can go back in time to make things right, I'd love for you to come by the shop now and see what I got going on, and if you really wanted to do the car over I would do it at no cost to you , and it wouldn't take 6 months.
A complete paint in the shop now avg cycle time is about 4 to 5 weeks

For what its worth I'm sorry for your bad experience , with me and the outcome of your car.
I started that shop from a whole in the wall, and have made it what it is now 2 years later producing over 150k in business a month.

This is my # in the office in case you have a change of heart 626-339-4441
S.W. Customs
Ed.

You however are the same as before.. you lack respect and still depending on others.. you sir are not good.. just lucky. Take care of yourself old man.
It has nothing to do with luck , a football team can not win the Super Bowl with out the right coach, and players, and this my friend takes time to establish.

Last edited by EDs32vM1; 04-23-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Teaser. =P