Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Some garage make over pix.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 02:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by speedraver
My setup right now runs around 9K from the HRE website. I paid under 7K last year including tires. They are 20" HRE 540Rs 9.5" fronts and 10.5" rears and have a brushed aluminum finish with clear coat and Falken Azenis ST-115 tires. I'm sure you can find a better deal than 9K including tires.

http://www.hrewheels.com

Good luck!

-john / speedraver
oh my.. lol.

Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 AM
thats freakin sweet john ... but your missing one main thing in your garage ... a toolbox filled with tools =)

O and since you in manhattan now ... lets have our mini meets more often .. im like 5 minutes from manhattan .. mini meet at coffee bean on pier ave =)

Old 03-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
haha i wish my garage looked like that...the before and after...damn great job... awsome

Old 03-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Great looking job.....your floor and the cabinets look fantastic.

You really did some transformation on that garage....Good taste in posters too I might add.....

I did my car floor with a cheapie floor epoxy, and now I will have to do it over in the warmer weather since it began lifting and peeling where the tires constantly make contact......

Once again ......kudos to you for your work....what a drastic improvement.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Your garage looks hot!

Old 03-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice garage man. clean G too.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by JOKER
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah what a nice garage.

So what does your wife think about it?
+100000. Also, I have to tease you for the harry potter poster lol!!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:23 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Received 102 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by b00stedjustin
+100000. Also, I have to tease you for the harry potter poster lol!!
Yeah, I know.... I'd tease me as well for the poster, but for now, I have no other place to put it since our place is kinda small and don't wanna put it in the bedrooms. I'd put my Lord of the Rings poster down there, but it's in my 2nd bedroom cuz a bunch of people signed it who worked on the movie.

Maybe when I get a big 4'x6' bus stop poster of something cool, I'll replace it..... actually, I'll probably put my oem hood there when I put on the Top Secret CF hood on my car.

And yeah, my wife's cool about the garage, she actually really likes it... but if she didn't, I'd be like, "Um, so, uh.... who bought this place again??" "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Last edited by speedraver; 03-19-2007 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:27 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by DaVeeD
thats freakin sweet john ... but your missing one main thing in your garage ... a toolbox filled with tools =)

O and since you in manhattan now ... lets have our mini meets more often .. im like 5 minutes from manhattan .. mini meet at coffee bean on pier ave =)
Yeah, I do have a Craftsman ballbearing tool chest hidden away in the cabinets, but my friends say keep it out.

We should meet up.... hope the weather gets better too.... plus, I'm waiting to hear from someone regarding their front bumper they're trying to sell so if I end up getting it, I'll put it on along with the new TS CF hood.

That damn paint chip on my oem hood is still buggin' the hell outta me....

Old 03-19-2007, 10:50 PM
nice but where are the tools? And work bench? I guess you don't actually work on the car

Old 03-19-2007, 11:51 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by Silver350GT
nice but where are the tools? And work bench? I guess you don't actually work on the car
All the tools are in the cabinets like I said in my earlier posts.... as for working on my car, nothing major... I leave the big mods to the professionals...

After a year or so, it'll probably be full o' junk, that's why I'm taking pix now while it's still new....

Old 03-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by speedraver
Thanks, we'll be there for a while cuz it's in a nice & safe area... plus, housing costs here in Los Angeles suck so we were lucky with this one. I just visited my cousin in Sugarland, TX last week and DAMN, the houses there are nice and about 1/3 the price of L.A. houses and have a huge front/back yards!

Yes, the floor is very easy to clean.... just wipe the mess right off. It's also got a 7 year warranty which is great.

Damn, a garage with a lift... that's hard core... plus, all my friends would be buggin' the hell out of me. Heck, if I had a friend that had one, I would be there all the time.

As for a fridge for beer, maybe later on. I have my Craftsman tool chest inside the cabinets hidden away, but my friends say keep it outside to show it off. I like it hidden away personally....

Thanks for all the positive comments!

-john / speedraver
I live in Sugar Land, TX also.....I love my back/front yard...so many more homes are being built and sold...

Old 03-20-2007, 12:46 AM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by StockG35
I live in Sugar Land, TX also.....I love my back/front yard...so many more homes are being built and sold...
Nice! It's a nice place to live... but for me.... my lifestyle is in the LA/OC area.

Girls, cars, parties, lifestyle, surfing, snowboarding, weather, nightlife, things to do, places to go ... etc.

Each his own...

Old 04-07-2007, 11:07 AM
_G_
Whoa! You live in Manhattan Beach now. I live right around the corner from you. I pass your place every morning when I go to work. You live in those new Fusion homes right? Nice buy, and you're gonna love MB.

If you see my coupe, be sure to rev or honk or give me the middle finger Nice to know a G35Driver is around the bend.

See you around!

Old 04-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Tastefully done!! Great job!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some garage make over pix.