Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

New pics of my Blue 6" Lipp'd Auto Couture wheels.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yea something doesnt look right.....im not to sure about the blue lip and the rear tires look far to stretched and stick out too far from the fender. Your car though so enjoy it

Old 08-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by az1anbeethoven
from the side and angle view it looks really nice, but like some posters have said, the view from behind does not look good...jmho
+1

May I add a "Holy Neg Camber" into that comment

Old 08-08-2007, 07:52 PM
just saw the pic from the back as well damn that = crazy inner tire wear... but its the price you pay still a crazy set up

Old 08-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice wheels dude..

i like your plate..

Old 08-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by engs12
No..they're just giving their honest opinion. if one can't take criticism, don't post your pictures expecting everyone to like it. Anyways the setup looks great.

and im giving my honest opinion, if they cant take it, then dont post their comments on my thread..

works both ways eh?

as far as camber its only -3 rear which is nothing, front is -2.4... actually get more when u slam it just from the uneven control arms... and i moved it back a lil.. camber is your friend, lifes too short to worry about tires.. if i wanted to worry about treadlife ida bought a minivan

Old 08-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
Wow, good way to win people over... I bet half the people who made a comment could buy them, how do you know that they cant? I could...

But whatever, im no judge, i like em from a distance, but i think they look too wide from behind...Nice color though, love blue

its not about "i have the money in the bank to buy them" its about do you have enough money in the bank to buy them and not be like "omfg i just spend 9k on wheels".. like i said above... some will say, dont post pics if u dont want comments, dont be an asshat with rude comments and you wont get heckled.

Originally Posted by apt2189
Afford? That was really mature. I posted my opinion and you know absolutely nothing about me and you are judging me? Believe me, if I posted what I had, you would not be saying that, I would put you to shame little boy. Auto Couture is garbage and cheap, poor boy.

This is a forum. If you are not ready to take criticism, then don't bother posting pictures.

as far as putting me to shame, you couldnt come close, regardless of what you have. but id like to see you try. did you buy the G35 2 months ago and before it even came had more money than its worth in mods waiting for it? dont think so. or we could talk assets and ill own you there as well. so bow down.

Last edited by rijowysock; 08-08-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:21 PM
those wheels cost $9K?

Old 08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Curt941
those wheels cost $9K?
msrp is 2005$ front each, 2070$ rear each, +tires, +M&B, +custom lip color charge, +freight. i designed/ordered the fitment based on my Auto-Couture 22's but forgot to realize the ride height was a lil higher on the 22's and then when i dropped back down the fronts got safer because the control arm pulled in from its angle.. oh well the next set of wheels is ordered up already and on its way.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Just because they are expensive doesnt mean anything, thats where taste comes in. you could custom lift a lambo stick 24s on it that have diamonds in them, the failure comes when a stock one rolls up and looks better. The g isn't exactly the car to stand on your soap box and scream i got bills, sorry.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by alphamatt
Just because they are expensive doesnt mean anything, thats where taste comes in. you could custom lift a lambo stick 24s on it that have diamonds in them, the failure comes when a stock one rolls up and looks better. The g isn't exactly the car to stand on your soap box and scream i got bills, sorry.

everyones taste is different and mine varies as well which is why i swap around wheels so much, as far as the fitment being "taste" i love my rear and camber doesnt affect wear as much as most think... toe affects wear.. if the front was 12mm more out id be more pleased but i love the setup. i went from Auto-Couture 22's the week i bought the car w/ brides... now im @ the Auto-Couture 20's which i wanted opposite the 22's.. no bling, next i have some euroline DH's coming with even bigger lips but safer fitment. and then after that i have some volks coming that not even one person on the forum has... will be a first for G and Z forum. so withing the first 4 months of owning ill have: 22's (bling), 20's (stealth), Eurolines (VIP), Volks (straight fuc.king gangster).. the volks will just be temps tho...waiting for another set of Auto-Coutures in a crazy different finish with more agressive fronts..

as far as the "soap box and scream i got bills" the G is simply a temp car for me until i get out of this hellhole they call orlando, once i move back to palm harbor for good ill be getting a white gallardo to go along w/ the house im having built.. at that time, ill stand on my soapbox and scream i got bills.

Last edited by rijowysock; 08-08-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
just curious...do you really pay MSRP for these wheels???

i know you can afford nice watches, but you obviously stated yourself you get a deep discount on them.

i'm just wondering if it's the same for wheels. it's cool to go through $9000 set of wheels every couple of weeks, but if you're paying pennies on the dollar, than it's no surprise you go through so many sets.

just curious if you would go through so many sets if you had to pay MSRP???

Old 08-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Out of all the brands the Volks are gangster????

nice wheels and nice color on the lip. looks really good. i'd prefer 20's so the car height is lower but looks pimp

Old 08-08-2007, 08:53 PM
man...$2000 per wheel and they don't even have CZ's in them. LoL

Old 08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
LOL @ this guy "rijowysock"

He sent me this PM:

auto couture cheap?
cheap eh? since when.lol what do you have..

i guarantee my setup rivals your in cost and weight

Look at how defensive you are getting over some criticism that you obviously can't take. I bet you are going from one response to another trying to prove a point and back yourself up since no one likes your setup. You post pictures, we respond, and you get pissed.

And as for your so called "assets", I had a G35 Coupe, sold it, and purchased a car that you could never afford if your life depended on it, tough guy.

Please stop posting this non sense and move on. I posted my opinion and you are getting all defensive, just end it and move on to the next comment.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by rijowysock
everyones taste is different and mine varies as well which is why i swap around wheels so much, as far as the fitment being "taste" i love my rear and camber doesnt affect wear as much as most think... toe affects wear.. if the front was 12mm more out id be more pleased but i love the setup. i went from Auto-Couture 22's the week i bought the car w/ brides... now im @ the Auto-Couture 20's which i wanted opposite the 22's.. no bling, next i have some euroline DH's coming with even bigger lips but safer fitment. and then after that i have some volks coming that not even one person on the forum has... will be a first for G and Z forum. so withing the first 4 months of owning ill have: 22's (bling), 20's (stealth), Eurolines (VIP), Volks (straight fuc.king gangster).. the volks will just be temps tho...waiting for another set of Auto-Coutures in a crazy different finish with more agressive fronts..

as far as the "soap box and scream i got bills" the G is simply a temp car for me until i get out of this hellhole they call orlando, once i move back to palm harbor for good ill be getting a white gallardo to go along w/ the house im having built.. at that time, ill stand on my soapbox and scream i got bills.
What volks are you going to get that noone else has? Magnesium TE37's(real mags, not just the painted ones)? I've seen pretty much every volk wheel on a g35/350z

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New pics of my Blue 6" Lipp'd Auto Couture wheels.