Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Two of a Kind.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Happy you guys have something in the works. Trust me when I say I know what it feels like to have just about ZERO options available to personalize the visual impact of your modding adventures.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i like it, but imo, the part of the bumper closest to the wheel seems to hang a bit too low for some reason, just doesn't look right for some reason. maybe it they were to shave a little bit from the bottom to make it curve up just a bit, then it might not need the help of side skirts. But just the same, its sick as f***. if i had cash, i'd still rock one.

much props to you guys for doing this and paving the way for the rest of us.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:44 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
after we got the bumper on, that was the only concern, we are thinking of bring that particular section up and in a half inch.
-GP-

Old 10-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Yep the corners are probably the most dangerous for driveway entry and exit, we'll see what we can do about that.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
after we got the bumper on, that was the only concern, we are thinking of bring that particular section up and in a half inch.
-GP-
i think that would be PERFECT. up and in! thats what i wanted to say. other than that, its perfect. I wonder how it would look on mine? hmm....ver intersting. do they paint it as well?

Old 10-22-2007, 02:50 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Originally Posted by Infinite_636
i think that would be PERFECT. up and in! thats what i wanted to say. other than that, its perfect. I wonder how it would look on mine? hmm....ver intersting. do they paint it as well?
yes sir! for now, that's the only way to get the bumper, painted and installed through AutoExplosion.
-GP-

Old 10-22-2007, 03:02 PM
THE BATMOBILE
wow its about time they made a bumper for you guys......this thing is gunna sell out of control.......looks damn good too, especially on IP.....can anybody say kuruma for sedan>

Old 10-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Looks like some seriously wide sideskirts are going to be need to even up the look, I don't thing impuls are going to cut it, more like INGS with an extra 1/2" added

Old 10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Originally Posted by redlude97
Looks like some seriously wide sideskirts are going to be need to even up the look, I don't thing impuls are going to cut it, more like INGS with an extra 1/2" added
ings arent very wide, they pretty much go straight down, atleast the ones i've seen. Impul's stick out more than ings do (From what i've seen) I'll definitely make sure its done right when the skirts come in and they'll match the bumper.
-GP-

Old 10-22-2007, 05:22 PM
nice

Old 10-22-2007, 05:24 PM
ings arent very wide, they pretty much go straight down, atleast the ones i've seen. Impul's stick out more than ings do (From what i've seen) I'll definitely make sure its done right when the skirts come in and they'll match the bumper.
-GP-
Maybe our terminology is different, when I said wide, I meant "height" or how low they sit. Like if you look at the chop that was done on the previous page, the sideskirts that were chopped on are deffinetly "wider" or "lower" than INGS coupe sideskirts, they appear to be at least 1" lower than normal INGS sideskirts. Even in the chop, the sideskirts don't appear to be as low as the front bumper, you'll probably be better off modifying the bumper so it doesn't sit as low in conjunction with lower sideskirts.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:13 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

oic what you're sayin now lude. Dont worry, i'll make sure that the skirts match up with the bottom of the bumper. I was thinking impul because they kind of have that same form as the bumper, where they dip down at the very ends and that's the lowest part, if you know what i'm saying. I'm not going to just buy some coupe impuls and have em fit, we'd actually make them from scratch, or semi scratch.
-GP-

Old 10-22-2007, 07:48 PM
oic what you're sayin now lude. Dont worry, i'll make sure that the skirts match up with the bottom of the bumper. I was thinking impul because they kind of have that same form as the bumper, where they dip down at the very ends and that's the lowest part, if you know what i'm saying. I'm not going to just buy some coupe impuls and have em fit, we'd actually make them from scratch, or semi scratch.
-GP-
So are you planning on stretching the top half or bottom half of the impul skirts? I'm just curious how this is going to turn out. The coupe impuls have like an ~1" wide section that extends the length of the bottomf of the skirt, are you going to widen that to 2-3" or are you going to add to the top of the impul skirts and keep the bottom edge ~1". I hope you understand what I'm saying, I would photoshop it, but I suck at photoshop.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:50 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

most likely add to the top and just make it extend down more.
-GP-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Two of a Kind.