Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

OFFICIAL 4th Annual G35/350Z Huntington Beach Meet Picture

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Next time we have an event like this and there is a raffle, they need to have a list of the people who signed off and give out the tickets based on that, that way you can be sure everyone only recieves 1 ticket, not "Show me your key"
either that, or just have someone walk up and down the rows, and give each driver a ticket. I'm grateful that the sponsors donated such awesome prizes, but bitter that some cheaters just took chances away from EVERYONE.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G SEDAN
it appears to be some kind of gadget or sensor of some sort

who's that hot girl is what I wanna know!
Yeah.. the dude that owns that car and was selling those gadgets was telling everyone that it added +100000 HP to his ride depending on the placement of those gadgets... and they also act as a navigation lights when he flies his sedan in and out of LAX!

oh... he's also the evil leader of that group that won all the raffle prizes..

Old 06-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by johnjohn077
Yeah.. the dude that owns that car and was selling those gadgets was telling everyone that it added +100000 HP to his ride depending on the placement of those gadgets... and they also act as a navigation lights when he flies his sedan in and out of LAX!

oh... he's also the evil leader of that group that won all the raffle prizes..
i bought 4 of those multitool, horsepower increasers. when i placed them all to the rear fender i had so much power that i almost spun out the first time. you actually need a special license to rock them. crazy power.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:08 PM
lmao! rob was the only one that bought them.....I guess no one wanted to quad turbo their shiet!!! It installs your coilovers, dismounts the tires, tunes your turbos, and gives youe 10,000 HP, I don't understand why no one wants to buy them!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
either that, or just have someone walk up and down the rows, and give each driver a ticket. I'm grateful that the sponsors donated such awesome prizes, but bitter that some cheaters just took chances away from EVERYONE.

Stupid cheaters! But hey it was the best and fastest way of doing it rather than just anyone grabbing a ticket and entering the raffle. Next year we will be more prepared.

My girl tried calling them out on that crap too as she was announcing tickets but egh what can you do?

My suggestion for next year is....

Since we have a list going on with who will be attending, once everyone has signed up, Print it out, cut it up and pick from that list the winners and call them out by Screen name and or name and what website they came from. If that person did not make it to the event then either someone holds on to the item or raffle again * thats up to the sponsor*

Old 06-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by cremaster
i bought 4 of those multitool, horsepower increasers. when i placed them all to the rear fender i had so much power that i almost spun out the first time. you actually need a special license to rock them. crazy power.
yeah... forgot about that special license disclaimer he was explaining to everyone... but he did say you don't need it if you a rock a custom suede interior with orange diamond stitching... somehow the physics of the interior prevents spin outs...

Old 06-29-2009, 07:15 PM
lmao! rob was the only one that bought them.....I guess no one wanted to quad turbo their shiet!!! It installs your coilovers, dismounts the tires, tunes your turbos, and gives youe 10,000 HP, I don't understand why no one wants to buy them!!!
i know.... i should have jumped on this deal... but at $6 for each 10000 HP gadget.... that was way to too baller for me.. there has to be a cheaper way to achieve those kinda numbers...

Old 06-29-2009, 07:19 PM
next i'm going to use the multitool to rebuild my engine, port and polish, ecu upgrade, transmission fluid change and tint my windows. all you fools missed out!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by cremaster
next i'm going to use the multitool to rebuild my engine, port and polish, ecu upgrade, transmission fluid change and tint my windows. all you fools missed out!
after all that you can still use it as a ***** you big buff man!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pczavala
Stupid cheaters! But hey it was the best and fastest way of doing it rather than just anyone grabbing a ticket and entering the raffle. Next year we will be more prepared.

My girl tried calling them out on that crap too as she was announcing tickets but egh what can you do?

My suggestion for next year is....

Since we have a list going on with who will be attending, once everyone has signed up, Print it out, cut it up and pick from that list the winners and call them out by Screen name and or name and what website they came from. If that person did not make it to the event then either someone holds on to the item or raffle again * thats up to the sponsor*
why not just tell everyone to go to their cars...then put one on the windshield of every infiniti/participant there....one person gets one row so if someone comes up claimin they didnt get a ticket, screw them cuz you know you walked up one row and put one on every car....now for the cars parked amongst the other random ppl i guess you could just hand them their ticket bu that should only be a few

Old 06-29-2009, 07:29 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
bigc workin' on his motor:

(just returning the favor )

Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Bayonet
why not just tell everyone to go to their cars...then put one on the windshield of every infiniti/participant there....one person gets one row so if someone comes up claimin they didnt get a ticket, screw them cuz you know you walked up one row and put one on every car....now for the cars parked amongst the other random ppl i guess you could just hand them their ticket bu that should only be a few
True we could do something like that but you cant control the people around us and we might have dishonest people who might steal it from someones windshield, and from my understaing this year a lot of cars where scattered. they even closed the parking lot for a while around 9:45AM so some didnt even get to park inside. the way i see it as far as my idea goes, the people who do win from the list that would be cut up, we know they are active members on the forum and not just people who show up for the prizes at the day of the event. Who knows!!!! why even try and come up with a solution now? we got all year LOL

Old 06-29-2009, 07:40 PM
true...as long as its not the show me your key thing again im good

Originally Posted by pczavala
True we could do something like that but you cant control the people around us and we might have dishonest people who might steal it from someones windshield, and from my understaing this year a lot of cars where scattered. they even closed the parking lot for a while around 9:45AM so some didnt even get to park inside. Who knows!!!! why even try and come up with a solution now? we got all year LOL

Old 06-29-2009, 07:40 PM
after all that you can still use it as a ***** you big buff man!
i'm gonna use it to inject my next cycle of winstrol. then use it as a *****.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
bigc didnt even know my name hahahhahahahahah

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL 4th Annual G35/350Z Huntington Beach Meet Picture