Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
Damn, tough crowd in here. I don't think it looks that bad... but there are things about it that I wouldn't do.
A lot of the cars do not look bad. Some are just horrible. Others are not. I just do not understand some of you guys. You are making fun of certain kits and then when I check pics of your car.....the front bumper that you have looks like the one you just said was ugly or ricey or WTF ever you guys call it. It is funny. If I had time I would literally go through this whole thread and name off everyone that has a kit that looks almost identical to some of these kits that you make fun of. You punks are worse than 14 year old. He doesn't like rap, he doesn't like any type of rock, or country, or house/trance. I mean **** if you do not like any of them but you have on your car......You just contradict yourself so much, I guess a bundh of you guys on here just lie in your sig to "pretend" (I call it poser) that you have some stuff on your car.

How many ppl on here have seen someone make fun of something and then went and taken off? RETARDED

Old 08-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Like this car....besides the wheels what is wrong with the car? This kit looks almost the same as the stillen, greddy, type g, type ts, and lots of others....This only leaves the Nismo kit (which if I were doing this kit I would leave it stock, cause that is what it is basically), the kenstyle and all the other kenstyle look alikes (which looks like dodge NEON).

Old 08-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Like this car....besides the wheels what is wrong with the car? This kit looks almost the same as the stillen, greddy, type g, type ts, and lots of others....This only leaves the Nismo kit (which if I were doing this kit I would leave it stock, cause that is what it is basically), the kenstyle and all the other kenstyle look alikes (which looks like dodge NEON).
LOL if that is what you think I am glad you are someone I would never have to have do work for me on my car or someone I would ever take the opinion of on anything.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
lol award winning my ****. Maybe award for most ugly. By reading what he wrote i thought he had aloot more done to the car, he doesn't even have a showcar. I wonder how much he paid those girls to pose in front of his car, he was probably like "ladies i really need to sell this car, i'm sure a picture of you guys next to the car might make potential buyers think this car is a pus$y magnet"
So maybe he could the sell the Pu$$y Maganet to Borat....I do believe that is the type of car he looking for.

Last edited by G3LU5; 08-02-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: left out sell
Old 08-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Xet
LOL if that is what you think I am glad you are someone I would never have to have do work for me on my car or someone I would ever take the opinion of on anything.
It is true. I do not have to think. There are hardly any differences between the wondurous and all those others. Slight differences that is it. All you have to do is stop smoking so much crack, marijuana, or opium so your eyes can open all the way up and look at all the front bumpers. This means means there are no "cool" front bumpers. Oh and the kenstyle rear end that EVERYONE has, is the ugliest rear bumper ever made. Even uglier than the
350Z nismo rear bumper. Wow it is like you guys wanna call everyone elses car ugly, ricey, or wtf ever, but you do not notice that what you drive looks just the same. No one here has any class what so ever.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
^^^WTF are you talking about man???? Yes, there are a couple kits that are takeoff's from others, but you have got to be kidding me (or just damn blind) if you think that wondorus kit looks just like every other kit out there!!!

You speak some very strong words saying no one on here has any class what so ever.... If that's the case then run on home and stop visiting this site. Opinions are opinions, but clearly yours is wrong.

Did you get beaten when you were a child? Why are you so mad at the world?

Old 08-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
seriously? Lower sills dont match. Front is fugly and the CF wings just dont look right.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ladies ladies ladies. we dont need to fight over my car now. people have their own opinions. leave it at that. i baught the car like that picture and prolly paid alot less than u guys did. rims are already swapped. rear is getting swapped this week and in process of going back to oem body.. i dont really care if my car is in here because in a few weeks no one will even know that was my car.. just stopp argueing lol....

Old 08-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
^^^LOL, even the man that had his car posted in here isn't as mad as G3LU5.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:20 PM
^^^ why are you like antagonizing it? just drop it. even though i think this thread is for 5 year olds lol... im right with him. putting someones car down is just wrong. its their car let them do what they want. lol. in my case. it WAS someone elses. NOW its mine and i dont know what the **** he was thinking haha!

Old 08-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I am not mad, just trying to get these guys to get a little class. I mean the way everyone on here talks, you either have to have the Nismo kit, or kenstyle (which I think is the worst of all)......That means everyone would have identical cars. The canards on the white g could go....yes, the skirts are a little off, I think it looks more like a mounting error than anything. But seriously, large middle opening and brake duct vents on either side.....lets see.....Greddy, Type GT, Type TS, Type G, all the same.....and at least 10 guys here that said something about the wondurous kit has the same. I guess I am trying say that it doesn't matter. What is ricey or ugly to you may not be the same to someone else. But for some reason on THIS forum, (not on 6MT, G35NYC, my350Z, or any other G/Z forum) everyone just agrees with each other. I guess so they can be part of the group or something......Be original, be yourself, and most importanly make your own decisions. Otherwise you are just another puppet for everyone to control.

Personally I like the APR widebody kit, just not the $3999.00 price tag.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:43 PM
as for widebodies i saw a sick veilside one. somewhere in the fs threads.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by sleek6mt
another contender:

What is wrong with this one? The Asian writing on the hood? I mean I am not a fan of teh kenstyle type front, but otherwise looks nice, good lines, nice paint.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
^ that's not kenstyle.... FAIL.

So if it shares similarities it means it's the same?

Do you drive a Hyundai Genesis? Same car as the G35, right?

You're probably one of those guys that runs fake wheels with stickers on them and plastic BBK covers.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:47 PM
I say lets start a new thread.....Called here is my G. Then let everyone pick your cars apart......It is funny how all the ppl that talk bad on someone elses g doesn't even have pics of their g in their garage.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's