Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:57 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Project
He comes from an RSX. He hates everyone that has money to mod their cars. We do this about once every 28 days. Look at his posts he doesnt leave this thread.
Fixed

Old 12-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Matzo Ball Soup
Goddamn you are a ****ing troll. Danny's car is an unfinished project. However, its a custom TT widebody where he has done all the work himself. Driving to a show unfinsihed to show off the engine and pending work is perfect, especially when you appreciate the work that has gone into it. Even unfinished, it is 10x more epic than most G's on this board.

Hell, he drove it off a truck and into the lot IIRC for this. Suspension is not even fully assembled at this point.

Know your **** first before you post.
actually i didn't post the car, or call it ugly, i just said it was hypocritical when someone said it shouldn't be here because its a work in progress. being a work in progress doesn't make it less ugly

Originally Posted by Johnnys_Beast_Foo
^ nah that thrust guy has a lot of crap to say about peoples cars and he has spraypainted wheels...

plus he's made a lot of "foot in mouth" comments too
actually i plasti-dipped my wheels and then peeled it off just to see how my car would look with black wheels, not really the same at all...try peeling spray paint off......

who's foot is in their mouth now?

you guys get your periods at the same time or something? need some midol?

Old 12-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
It looks like his PMS wore off

/\EDIT\/: I guess not......

Last edited by herrschaft; 12-01-2010 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by Project
He comes from an RSX. He hates everyone that has money to mod their cars. We do this about once every month. Look at his posts he doesnt leave this thread.
bull****, this thread is just active. i compliment people just as much as i say negative things

for example:

https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...otography.html

im sure ferrari paint and bbs's are super cheap...someone must of hijacked my account and said positive things

OCG35's wheels that i just complimented are quite expensive as well... your theory fails

i hate on form over function/hellaflush cars, just an opinion, lord knows you guys have those...lmao

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 12-01-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:22 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust

actually i plasti-dipped my wheels and then peeled it off just to see how my car would look with black wheels, not really the same at all...try peeling spray paint off......

who's foot is in their mouth now?
I didn't feel it was necessary to sift through the garbage you post on a daily basis to prove my point.

bottom line is that you DO consistently have something to say about people who mod their car not to your liking for whatever dumbasss reason.

You've posted nonsense in other threads too about something someone did to their car that you didnt like...however...when someone disagrees with you, you tend to make insult and try to belittle that person.

not everyone is the same...but damn...if someone disagrees with you, be an adult about the debate!

Old 12-01-2010, 01:41 AM
I am used to car forums where people give their opinions about cars that are posted..lol

and this is the ugly thread, I didn't start it, I am just in it with the rest of you guys. This thread is intended to "hate on" people's "ugly" g35s.

What would you like to debate exactly? I mean I don't get this bs that I can't have a negative opinion of a car that has more money in it then mine. Thats like telling me I can't dislike a Ferrari 360 modena because it costs more then my car. I guess you need a certain amount of G35 mod points in order to have a valid opinion of how a car looks? and who did I hurl insults at when they disagreed with me? Probably someone who hurled insults at me previously. Some of you guys are pretty sad with your responses to criticism honestly, its like pissing off a bird and making it puff out its feathers, except in this case its a matter of "oh yeah well i spent x amount more money on my car then yours so therefore I'm a better person then you" lol.

As for people criticizing me, I know my wheels suck aesthetically, but I had them and they were wider, lighter and had a better offset then the oem 17s. Assuming I keep the G I might get different ones, idk but I acknowledged that they were ugly...but at the same time the unsprung weight reduction makes me want to keep them since they are probably more effective then most bolt ons. As far as keeping my side skirts black, I guess I'm not allowed to like them that way...don't care, the car has 83k on it and its going to get beat up by winter.

also last I checked, troll was an insult, so perhaps I am not the one hurling them

Old 12-01-2010, 03:45 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts

I never liked this thread. Some people can take criticism better than others. Someone said my car was ugly and i moved along. Either way keep it civil

Last edited by TIAN; 12-01-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:48 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
^^ You're supposed to instill order, and here you are taking a seat.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
^^ You're supposed to instill order, and here you are taking a seat.
Lag here on the site on my end. Wouldn't let me ninja edit with the follow up son.

Last edited by TIAN; 12-01-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:53 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
I am used to car forums where people give their opinions about cars that are posted..lol

and this is the ugly thread, I didn't start it, I am just in it with the rest of you guys. This thread is intended to "hate on" people's "ugly" g35s.

What would you like to debate exactly? I mean I don't get this bs that I can't have a negative opinion of a car that has more money in it then mine. Thats like telling me I can't dislike a Ferrari 360 modena because it costs more then my car. I guess you need a certain amount of G35 mod points in order to have a valid opinion of how a car looks? and who did I hurl insults at when they disagreed with me? Probably someone who hurled insults at me previously. Some of you guys are pretty sad with your responses to criticism honestly, its like pissing off a bird and making it puff out its feathers, except in this case its a matter of "oh yeah well i spent x amount more money on my car then yours so therefore I'm a better person then you" lol.

As for people criticizing me, I know my wheels suck aesthetically, but I had them and they were wider, lighter and had a better offset then the oem 17s. Assuming I keep the G I might get different ones, idk but I acknowledged that they were ugly...but at the same time the unsprung weight reduction makes me want to keep them since they are probably more effective then most bolt ons. As far as keeping my side skirts black, I guess I'm not allowed to like them that way...don't care, the car has 83k on it and its going to get beat up by winter.

also last I checked, troll was an insult, so perhaps I am not the one hurling them
you brought up monetary issues twice in this comment...

money has nothing to do with what you have to say about people's cars.

do you not realize that almost every car show has an "under construction" trophy?

I have one from my minitruckin days...never even finished the damn thing btw lol

I think that since the majority usually disagrees with you, you find it necessary to push the issue until it gets out of hand....

Old 12-01-2010, 04:04 AM
i brought up money because people keep saying I am hating because I can't afford to do these things to my car, so I just hate on people who have the money to do things that I can't afford to do. Its always something like "you can't hate on my car, because your car is stock" lol

Old 12-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
in before Hammerhead gets hit with the banstick again lmao

Old 12-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
All i have to say is i confuse you with jibberjabbers at times.

/thread

Old 12-01-2010, 08:09 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnnys_Beast_Foo
do you not realize that almost every car show has an "under construction" trophy?
I haz one of those

Old 12-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
^ lol separated at birth perhaps?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's