Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coupe i saw in Montreal:

Old 10-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4DGS
To you... that's the authentic kenstyle kit.

The grille should have the center chopped out and replaced with the Fuji, otherwise it's a legit car and there are tonnes of guys on here with huge respect for KS.
That sure does not look authentic. Not a Kenstyle badge in center, no rings around fog lights,no carbon fiber fog light housing

Old 10-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
someone sippin on teh h8oradeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
um the thread is about ugly G's, isn't that the point?

Who cares, those wheels are sold big guy. It's also in the shop getting a lot greener and sexier so thanks for your compliments

I'm not saying everything is better than stock. If he was using **** wheels with a cheap body kit I'd say that's crap and ugly. But since he is using some of the nicest forged wheels and one of the best made poly body kits in existence I can't say it's ugly.

I never once said I loved it to death or that I would even drive it. I'm just saying his car is done right, apologies for it not being to your specific taste (stock)
lol my taste is not stock..lol I prefer stock to ugly, i don't care if the stuff is expensive, I mean what kind of attitude is that to have? you like stuff just because its expensive?

here's an example, the J's racing wing for DC5s

Name:  impp_0901_02_z2004_acura_rsx_dc5_ca.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  64.7 KB

its an expensive, functional, jdm, l33t part to have but if you just drive you aren't in need of massive downforce for road racing then its just horrid..lol

Old 10-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by caskyline
That sure does not look authentic. Not a Kenstyle badge in center, no rings around fog lights,no carbon fiber fog light housing
lol i knew it didn't look expensive

Old 10-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Sigh

Old 10-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Sigh
what?

Old 10-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by oALTAIRAo

lol..
i miss tito

he put that on as a joke people

his car is not rice at all

Old 10-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Read his old posts, he has all kinds of info on his car.

You contradicted yourself talking about that wing. You said it's functional then useless...

All I was saying is that I would rather have something that's expensive and looks ugly then something cheap and ugly. So if someone decided to start hating, they can't say **** about it being cheap mods.

Yes the colours are a little whack, but imagine that car was black and the wheels were whatever colour you like. Then it would be in the cleanest rides thread (oh wait... it was)

Rockd; those wheels are nuts. I don't even know how those would be made!? They almost look wooden lol

Old 10-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bryce
ROFL...are those spinners!? hahaha

Old 10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Read his old posts, he has all kinds of info on his car.

You contradicted yourself talking about that wing. You said it's functional then useless...

All I was saying is that I would rather have something that's expensive and looks ugly then something cheap and ugly. So if someone decided to start hating, they can't say **** about it being cheap mods.

Yes the colours are a little whack, but imagine that car was black and the wheels were whatever colour you like. Then it would be in the cleanest rides thread (oh wait... it was)

Rockd; those wheels are nuts. I don't even know how those would be made!? They almost look wooden lol
i didnt contradict myself, i said it has no business being on a street/show car that never sees the track.

why would you want something expensive and ugly?

im not being a hater, this is the ugly rides thread so I posted a ride which i thought was ugly, if he likes that fine...i dont care, im just giving an opinion

Old 10-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Who cares, those wheels are sold big guy. It's also in the shop getting a lot greener and sexier so thanks for your compliments

I'm not saying everything is better than stock. If he was using **** wheels with a cheap body kit I'd say that's crap and ugly. But since he is using some of the nicest forged wheels and one of the best made poly body kits in existence I can't say it's ugly.

I never once said I loved it to death or that I would even drive it. I'm just saying his car is done right, apologies for it not being to your specific taste (stock)

So you're saying I could paint my G sh*t brown, put neon pink HRE's on it, and you wouldnt say it's ugly? Expensive parts or not, ugly is ugly...Everyone has different tastes...some are just better than others

Old 10-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by 1trueG
So you're saying I could paint my G sh*t brown, put neon pink HRE's on it, and you wouldnt say it's ugly? Expensive parts or not, ugly is ugly...Everyone has different tastes...some are just better than others

Old 10-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
any time you post a thread based on subjective opinion, you're gonna get opinions you don't agree with...

Stop bashing each other for the opinions given - accept what is said and realize it means nothing in the grand scheme of things, unless it's my opinion! In which case you should take as gospel

Old 10-23-2009, 08:42 PM
well yeah, look at your car..lol

to sum up the last 2 pages:

"that car isn't ugly because it's expensive"

Old 10-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by 00gts6speed
well yeah, look at your car..lol

to sum up the last 2 pages:

"that car isn't ugly because it's expensive"
LOL ~ if you look at it long enough you will be hypnotized and brainwashed to understand it's not ugly... but at just a quick glance it doesn't work

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's