Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

nitsuj's Starfirepearl G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 02:22 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
Blain, it has some blue and red/pink flakes but you can only tell in direct sunlight.

I just detailed this car and it's a really subtle Starfirepearl, not exact to the OEM Lexus paint. But definitely more of a blue hue than the yellow hue from IP.

The following users liked this post:
nitsuj (07-23-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Ahh ok, was going to say I've only ever seen it in person and you can definitely see the flake. Obviously just not being picked up on camera!

Car looks good man!

nitsuj (07-23-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
fkn sick. wonder why no one copied this kit yet! i want it!

nitsuj (07-23-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
Car looks awesome. I'm more a fan of the 1st setup but that's just me. It is nice to see something completely different in here though. How much was the initial paint job if you don't mind me asking. I always loved that color when Namrock had it.

nitsuj (07-23-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts
Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the compliments and completely understand that my second setup isn't everyone's cup of tea.
In all honesty I got a little tired of replica kits/parts (minus the nismo diffuser) as well as everyone looking the same (even though I still
feel the kz/impul/cs combo looks dope). My goal was to move from an aggressive looking setup to more of a oem/clean look.
The whole VIP scene has also grown on me a lot.

Originally Posted by HXS
starfire pearl is hot!

didn't you have the diamond black gt-s's? those look better than these two imo...
Thanks man, and no these were my only two setups. I think you got me confused with namrock's starfirepearl g,
who just so happened to be the inspiration for my first setup.

Originally Posted by Nail
Gaaawd that is gorgeous. On air?
Thank you, and yes I'm riding on air force struts with accuair + e-level.

Originally Posted by Mattster
Nice pic. What camera did you use ?
Your head light same as mine
Thank you. The photographer used his Canon 5d Mark II.

Originally Posted by D&G35
so you're the one who ordered the Vertex kit...! i wanted that kit...and i'm still thinking of ordering it down the line later on...i was wondering but why did u get rid of the CS rear? i think it would've flowed really well...maybe sum Nismo rear bumper side diffuser wud look even better...just a thought...new wheels are sick bro...i wish i was on bags...awesome job and awesome color....
Thanks man, originally when I started my part out last year I thought of all the possible combos. It was pretty hard for me to get rid the
kz, impul, cs, and strafe trunk but in the end I just wanted to do something OEM ish. I also had a hard time figuring out if the vertex sides
would flow with the cs rear or the kz front. If someone ever tries it out and it ends up flowing I'm sure it would look sick.

I highly recommend getting the vertex kit if your thinking about it. I always heard rumors on how the "quality and fitment is amazing blah
blah blah......" but in all honesty it is. I must admit the price is a little steep but after looking back at it, I have zero regrets on the money
spent (sorry if that sounds like a salesman, just the truth lol).

Same goes with bags. I was static for about a year and a half on bc coils and yeah it looked dope rolling hard.... but now I can let my DD
rest a little and actually drive my car wherever the fck I want w/o the g/f complaining. If you go air get e-level, the convenience of that alone
is worth it.

Originally Posted by 4DGS
Ahh ok, was going to say I've only ever seen it in person and you can definitely see the flake. Obviously just not being picked up on camera!

Car looks good man!
Thanks Blain, I really appreciate it. These photos were actually all taken in shaded areas which ofc effected the shine of the pearl on the car.
Hopefully next time I post pics it'll be in direct sunlight.

Originally Posted by AzuMaster
Car looks awesome. I'm more a fan of the 1st setup but that's just me. It is nice to see something completely different in here though. How much was the initial paint job if you don't mind me asking. I always loved that color when Namrock had it.
Yea nam's was sexy.....always loved his car. I actually painted my car twice, the same color (starfire pearl). Each time they charged me 3k.
That included body work + misc stuff (like painting roof, grill, and diffuser black). The second respray was far better then the first but, by no
means is it perfect (I don't think any really are). There are minor flaws but nothing to crazy.

Last edited by nitsuj; 07-26-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Received 106 Likes on 74 Posts
Looks great one of the few coupes I like tuckin, love the new wheels too!

nitsuj (07-24-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Received 92 Likes on 76 Posts
thanks bro...i had contacted Vertex and they said they would give me a partial sponsor but it was still like 1450 for the kit..we'll see...as for bags, i luv the idea or riding at a height that u know u won't f* stuff up...and slamming it when u're parked...does ur kit come with the built-in coilovers? or did u get the UAS kit? if i ever do the Vertex kit, i'm gonna run the non-sport front with the kit instead..and maybe even mold that into the bumper..definitely one of my fave white coupes...

nitsuj (07-24-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
nitsuj (07-24-2012)
Old 07-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Car looks sick dude!! white just looks super clean on any car!!!

nitsuj (07-24-2012)
Old 07-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
om nom nom. you need to go to more car events

Old 07-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by D&G35
thanks bro...i had contacted Vertex and they said they would give me a partial sponsor but it was still like 1450 for the kit..we'll see...as for bags, i luv the idea or riding at a height that u know u won't f* stuff up...and slamming it when u're parked...does ur kit come with the built-in coilovers? or did u get the UAS kit? if i ever do the Vertex kit, i'm gonna run the non-sport front with the kit instead..and maybe even mold that into the bumper..definitely one of my fave white coupes...
Thanks man, I'm certainly flattered by the amount of positive feedback I've received on driver as well as other places. As far as your
air question goes I'm running Air Force struts over bags. The struts come with 36 levels of adjustable dampening. Its a complete
Accuair setup with e-level. IMO, riding on air is super comfortable and no different from my coils as far as handling goes that is.
Although I never really tracked it so my comparison might be worthless compared to others.

Aside from all that I'm actually excited to see what you got in store, since I've heard you've got some changes coming up.

Originally Posted by GenomeTuning
om nom nom. you need to go to more car events
Cars finally ready, so thats the plan

D&G35 (07-27-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Still need to see this in person! Its come a long way from how it was last time i saw it haha

Old 07-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
looks amazing! makes me want to mod again.....

Old 07-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Received 149 Likes on 113 Posts
Originally Posted by Shrummi
I'd bet you miss those rims!

If you need some lowereing springs, let me know.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by JERIICO
Still need to see this in person! Its come a long way from how it was last time i saw it haha
Yea.... it looked like sh*t for the last year, it was unbearable to look at. At least now its somewhat decent haha. Lets grab a bite to eat sometime, lmk when your down.

Originally Posted by Shrummi
Thanks Robert. It wouldn't have looked this good if it wasn't for your wheels. I hope you get back into modding the g. Lmk if you need any help and congrats on your new born! I'm sure you got your hands full w/ him (or her?).