Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Pics OF My G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Might be alone here, but I really dislike the gold wheels with the DG paint. Not to mention I think for some reason, DG just looks horrible without a spoiler and debadging. Other than looks, performance looks great!

Old 10-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by pureprecision
First of all the brakes are RARE, 1st set in america out of 2. According to mackin industries.Sorry about the ego trip.lol...I dont understand how you dont like thos brakes, to each is their own..
Here is some info:
Greddy front
6 piston Project Mu w/ 15 in rotor(closest brakes to a JGTC racecar..hehe)
Volk Sf challenge 19by9.5,19by10.5, 295 tire on rear.( for sale)
Tein Basics
Custom 3in exhaust with JIC titanium muffler
Custom One off single turbo kit from Velocity
6.4psi 364whp, 350wtq
7.4psi 390whp, 375wtq
Turbo isnt effecient til 14 psi
In shop now to strengthen the bottom end. pistons, rods
Kinetix polished intake manifold
will be resprayed a different color.

Thanks for the compliments everyone..

OH, I don't hate the Brakes. Just the color! That's Baby Blue?! Baby Blue doesn't belong on a G! And the Green interior of the Rotor? And, the Gold Rims? You have way too much color going on there. The rims look ok (although gold is too bling bling for me). That's why I detest the gold color of the Brembo's. There just something about gold! I would have change the color of the brakes and interior rotor. Your intake is polished, so why isn't the Plenum? Just wondering. Other than that, it looks nice.

Last edited by mephistomyhero; 10-07-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice g....and 6-piston Project MU's with 15in rotors!.... ......mustve cost bank for those JDM brakes....

Old 10-08-2005, 12:38 PM
?

It is in the shop getiing the POLISHED kinetix intake manifold.The brakes are Turqoise, and I am not painting a $7000 brake upgrade..They are some of the BEST brakes on the market..Its JDM..Same with the wheels, I would have a problem with the wheels if they were Gold daytons. I know you have seen the Widebody Topsecret G35...Gold wheels.. No offense to anyone but I wanted to be different from everyone also. Almost every G i have seen has the same style... All this stuff doesnt belong on a G?? Keep in mind that originally the G is a Skyline. Just begging for JDM style.. Thank you for being honest though..

Originally Posted by mephistomyhero
OH, I don't hate the Brakes. Just the color! That's Baby Blue?! Baby Blue doesn't belong on a G! And the Green interior of the Rotor? And, the Gold Rims? You have way too much color going on there. The rims look ok (although gold is too bling bling for me). That's why I detest the gold color of the Brembo's. There just something about gold! I would have change the color of the brakes and interior rotor. Your intake is polished, so why isn't the Plenum? Just wondering. Other than that, it looks nice.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:56 PM
It is in the shop getiing the POLISHED kinetix intake manifold.The brakes are Turqoise, and I am not painting a $7000 brake upgrade..They are some of the BEST brakes on the market..Its JDM..Same with the wheels, I would have a problem with the wheels if they were Gold daytons. I know you have seen the Widebody Topsecret G35...Gold wheels.. No offense to anyone but I wanted to be different from everyone also. Almost every G i have seen has the same style... All this stuff doesnt belong on a G?? Keep in mind that originally the G is a Skyline. Just begging for JDM style.. Thank you for being honest though..
OK, at least you are polishing the Plenum And, the brakes look baby blue! hehe. Maybe the picture makes it look a lighter blue. I totally agree that there are alot of G's out there that looks way too similar. I'm actually planning on changing my G soon. It's bone stock right now. Funny, everytime I wash and wax my G, I get all kind of compliments, and it is still stock First thing I need is some of the INGS stuff (I like the materials and the look). So, I understand being different.

Old 10-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Smile ..

In person the brakes are that Anodized tuqiose. They look they have more green in them.. It is prolly the pics..Ings has some cool stuff. That is what I love about the G. Even stock you get looks and compliments.. When you start modding..It get crazy attention..You'll see..

OK, at least you are polishing the Plenum And, the brakes look baby blue! hehe. Maybe the picture makes it look a lighter blue. I totally agree that there are alot of G's out there that looks way too similar. I'm actually planning on changing my G soon. It's bone stock right now. Funny, everytime I wash and wax my G, I get all kind of compliments, and it is still stock First thing I need is some of the INGS stuff (I like the materials and the look). So, I understand being different.

Old 10-08-2005, 01:46 PM
yeah...i hate to see same brake kit w/ same rims on every single DG Gs...
you are unique

Old 10-08-2005, 01:55 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Lookin good man...you going to the show next Saturday with us?

Old 10-08-2005, 03:33 PM
In person the brakes are that Anodized tuqiose. They look they have more green in them.. It is prolly the pics..Ings has some cool stuff. That is what I love about the G. Even stock you get looks and compliments.. When you start modding..It get crazy attention..You'll see..
Yeah, I hear you on the modding! Now, if I see a car like yours, I'll let you pass in front of me so I won't get embarassed Hehe. Nice car though!

P.S. $7000 for the brakes?! Damn, they better stop on a dime! Have you stressed and tested them yet? How are they? Any specs (e.g. 80-0 stopping distance, etc.)?

Old 10-08-2005, 04:10 PM

After we finish building the motor it wont be DG any more, I am going to repaint it a different color. I am actually selling those wheels. to go bigger and wider. hey.Moog, I want to go to the show, but it would be depressing seeing all the nice Gs. ...I miss mine... As for the brakes, no official testing.. but I have had to replace my windshield twice b/c I flew through it when braking..hahahah....I have felt the upgrade brembos and stoptechs, and they have nuthin on the project mus..as close to JGTC racecars as you can get.... I was lucky that My friend Robert at Project Nissan..Let me buy them..lol

Yeah, I hear you on the modding! Now, if I see a car like yours, I'll let you pass in front of me so I won't get embarassed Hehe. Nice car though!

P.S. $7000 for the brakes?! Damn, they better stop on a dime! Have you stressed and tested them yet? How are they? Any specs (e.g. 80-0 stopping distance, etc.)?

Old 10-08-2005, 05:37 PM
nice car bro

Old 10-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks everyone, but I would like to see everyone elses too.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:26 PM
that looks real similar to the eternal motorsports single turbo

Old 10-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nice g. i know why ur car looks familiar. i have a dg coupe and started a thread about dg coupes with gold wheels, and somehow ur car popped up on it. anyway, its a sick car and i love the project mu setup and wheels, nice job

Old 10-09-2005, 07:30 PM

I just looked at that car, I bet anything he will blow his motor, pretty soon. If he is on those torque numbers daily.

Originally Posted by g6g35
that looks real similar to the eternal motorsports single turbo