Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Got it 2 weeks ago and its finally nice enough to take some pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 05:10 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Basheer
ok, the person who started this thread doesnt need this garbage. how dare you even compare the evo to the G35. obviously he was looking for something a little more practical, he's not looking for speed. 200lbs wont do sh*t. V6 family sedan?? what.. a camry? an accord? an altima? just shut up.
Did I not say the G35 was practical for someone that's settling down? Obviously your reading comprehension skills are mediocre at best and you don't know the first thing about speed, or you would know that 200lbs is a HUGE difference when it comes to curb weight. I don't take advice from 17 year olds whose mom and dad bought them the car, sorry, and the fact that you resort to personal attacks shows your own insecurity, have a good day.

Old 04-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice car, im glad you like it

Old 04-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Call the Cops
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Did I not say the G35 was practical for someone that's settling down? Obviously your reading comprehension skills are mediocre at best and you don't know the first thing about speed, or you would know that 200lbs is a HUGE difference when it comes to curb weight. I don't take advice from 17 year olds whose mom and dad bought them the car, sorry, and the fact that you resort to personal attacks shows your own insecurity, have a good day.
and the reason you know about speed is because you drive an m3?
200lbs on the G would not make a huge difference at all, im talking about what the driver would notice, not numbers. Personal attacks? seems like your "reading comprehension skills" aren't the best either.. i didnt say anything about your mom or your dad, or about your age like you did.. there were no personal attacks in my post.

you still didnt answer my question about which "lowly v6 family sedan" would keep up with the coupe. seems like you avoided my arguement because you were talking out of your a** like you are right now.

my point is, just because you drive an m3 doesnt mean you can come here and BASH our car, on our forum, and expose it to a new owner. On top of all that, what you said doesnt make any sense at all.

Last edited by Basheer; 04-04-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:54 PM
beautiful pic.... love the color....

Old 04-04-2006, 10:00 PM
I like driving my G better than the stang... i can floor it on the street and it hooks!! hahaha... just put Borla TD exhaust on it.. sounds really nice.. and its really quiet too.

Looks good man!

Old 04-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by JaxGman
I like driving my G better than the stang... i can floor it on the street and it hooks!! hahaha... just put Borla TD exhaust on it.. sounds really nice.. and its really quiet too.

Looks good man!

hey another stang guy! I havent had the chance to floor it yet still workin on break in. I was thinking of doing a custom exahust with a dr. gas x pipe but it might be more trouble than its worth.

Old 04-04-2006, 11:31 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Basheer
and the reason you know about speed is because you drive an m3?
The M3 is by far not the best or fastest car I have driven, it's just a pretty quick daily driver and occasional track car to me. What does my M3 have to do with this all and why do you bring it up?

200lbs on the G would not make a huge difference at all, im talking about what the driver would notice, not numbers.
I never mentioned any numbers, again your reading comprehension is lacking. 200lbs makes a huge difference in handling, drive a 350z and if you're skilled enough to compare handling capabilities you'll know what I mean. And let's not go into numbers, really...

Personal attacks? seems like your "reading comprehension skills" aren't the best either.. i didnt say anything about your mom or your dad, or about your age like you did.. there were no personal attacks in my post.
What I said is "garbage", and I was told to "just shut up", and yet you don't see a personal attack at all? How about, you could have found a less arrogant way to convey your opinion? I was not attacking you in any way, I was just stating a fact, what part of that don't you understand?

you still didnt answer my question about which "lowly v6 family sedan" would keep up with the coupe.
You were right about the Altima, Maxima, TL, 3-series, they all run 14s and are very close to the G performance-wise and "i'm talking about what the driver would notice". Heck even an FX45 or an X5 or a 4-banger S2000 can put a G to shame, and something like a charger or a 300C will leave it in the dust. I agree with you it's not all about power - but you wanted examples...

seems like you avoided my arguement because you were talking out of your a** like you are right now.
Another personal attack, just for the record.

my point is, just because you drive an m3
Please show me where I mentioned anything about the M3 in my previous posts. For all you know it can be my boyfriend's. Don't put words in my mouth.

doesnt mean you can come here and BASH our car, on our forum,
"Our" forum? FYI, I was one of the originators of thing beautiful thing called the Florida G35 Club, one of the biggest G35 communities in the US. I am now involved in this club more than ever and the fact that I don't have my G35 anymore doesn't mean I didn't love every second of my car and that I don't miss it. If you don't know my story, then don't bash ME, and in the meantime reread the last part of my post above: "Other than that, the G is a most gorgeous looking car and a perfect cruiser for the strip or the highway. It's a great change once you're done with all FI adventures and long track days and looking to settle down..."

and expose it to a new owner.
I "bashed" it as much as I praised it, but you seem to only read what you want to read. I called it a disappointment, then I elaborated on my words just because it didn't sound right to call it a disappointment. I'm sure the new owner is going to appreciate your arrogant ways as well.

On top of all that, what you said doesnt make any sense at all.
Every single word I said in regard to the G35 is correct. How's your automotive knowledge? Whether you accept it or not, doesn't matter to me.