Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

G35 Mod List & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice ride dude......good job and i'm definitely feeling what you done.....

jdm4eva

Old 04-22-2006, 04:36 PM
dang man look at the fatty IC

Old 04-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Seriously..
First - LOVE the whole exterior
Second - GREAT work on the interior (a little much for me- but I agree w/ you 200% that it's needed for Magss- and really-- nice attention to detail/ looks perfect

Finally - LOVE that it's a sedan and it will eat up many cars out there.. I enjoy seeing performance married with style.

The fact that you and your fams did all the labor makes it extra impressive to me... the time and dedication..

+100

Old 04-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the comments its apart again making some small changes before the next show. I 'm tossing around after the first two mag shoots that I may go completly opposite and do all the speakers ect. to match the interior. This keeps the mags interesed .

Old 04-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice audio setup with the Focals and Audison

Old 04-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Swerving and Weaving
i applaud your effort and undertand what it means to have something a little different to set you apart in the shows. however im not feeling the massive amounts of speakers everywhere. (ex: the ones in the doors, try to mold those into the door better. you wont be able to roll the window all the way down, but it will look 10x better)

just overall i dont think the whole red/black scheme you are trying to throw together works very well. i think that if you used chrome accents instead of red accents the car would look so much better. you have the polished blower, a nice and shiny intercooler, chrome wheels and the chromed SSV. why do so much red?

and another thing; with the mods you have done, i highly doubt you will be able to pull much more than 400rwhp out of the car.

once again, i applaud you for doing all the work yourself. there is no way i could do all that myself.

Old 04-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Poptarts
i applaud your effort and undertand what it means to have something a little different to set you apart in the shows. however im not feeling the massive amounts of speakers everywhere. (ex: the ones in the doors, try to mold those into the door better. you wont be able to roll the window all the way down, but it will look 10x better)

just overall i dont think the whole red/black scheme you are trying to throw together works very well. i think that if you used chrome accents instead of red accents the car would look so much better. you have the polished blower, a nice and shiny intercooler, chrome wheels and the chromed SSV. why do so much red?

and another thing; with the mods you have done, i highly doubt you will be able to pull much more than 400rwhp out of the car.

once again, i applaud you for doing all the work yourself. there is no way i could do all that myself.
The speakers and the red are a love it or hate it thing. There is no way they could go into the doors and even get them half way down and that would reduce sound qualaity becuase of bad imaging. This again would not win shows. I may be off on the HP just going from what other people say. Once I have my E-Manage in and have time for a dyno we will see anything over 400 is fine. As for doing the work yourself it is not that hard it takes so trial and error but gets easier with time.

Old 04-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Swerving and Weaving
oh i know where you're coming from. im just one for clean lines and colors that dont clash. maybe its just the color itself that im not feeling. idk really.

and yes the e-manage ultimate will help alot. let us know how it turns out

Old 04-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Great Work!!

You have done an awsome job!!

Old 04-23-2006, 12:56 PM
I saw your car at SEMA in Fort Washington and I thought it looked great. It must be one hella of a feeling to say that you did it all yourself. I try to do as much as I can to my cars that I have had in the past but its the time issue.

Cant wait to see it with the new rims on.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
i think overall its great looking ride with a lot of time and money put into it, the only thing i dont like is the front bumper and how it comes, but i guess you had to for your s/c.

Old 04-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Dude your G is so nice, these people don't know WTF they are talking about. What don't you people understand about the word SHOWCAR. Dude is trying to win shows, i'm sure if he was just building for the street he would have done a lot of things differently. To win shows you gotta be over the top especially with A/V equipment. Staying refined and tasteful doesen't win the shows.

What is that blue trim around the door speaker fg? What do you do for a living? you obviously have some good FG skills

Old 04-28-2006, 02:04 PM
oh yeah where did you put your second battery?

Old 04-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Premier Member

wow really crazy!

Old 04-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by BigSash
Dude your G is so nice, these people don't know WTF they are talking about. What don't you people understand about the word SHOWCAR. Dude is trying to win shows, i'm sure if he was just building for the street he would have done a lot of things differently. To win shows you gotta be over the top especially with A/V equipment. Staying refined and tasteful doesen't win the shows.

What is that blue trim around the door speaker fg? What do you do for a living? you obviously have some good FG skills
The blue trim is neon wire ,I work as a HVAC Tech, the battery is in the trunk floor below the amp between the subs. The fiber glass is do by trial and error and practice. Thanks for the comments.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Mod List & Pics