My 2017 Q60 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Justpassedu
Look's great man , is this the 300hp model ? if so how you liking the ride so far and speed ?
Yea, it's the 3.0t. I couldn't afford the Red Sport or the 4.0t haha. I could BARELY afford this. It drives like a dream man.... When the dealer took me for a test he drove the thing like a Formula One car man. We we taking turns at 80mph. It was incredible. Handles beautifully and drives like a dream. The only things I don't like about it (both attributable to the turbo) is the slight paused when you accelerate, and the loss of engine sound. My G sounded so much better than this car.

Old 01-28-2017, 11:00 AM
That's awesome man , ty for the mini review. It sounds like a great car with a little mix of everything , just what I wanted to hear as I know I may be kicking myself if I got the 300hp version over the 400hp but it sounds like the 300hp is all I'd need. Most turbos do have a lag when you hit the gas but thAn usually just explode with power when they hit a certain rpm. I have not driven a turbo car in years but always loved the fun factor they provide. A few buddies of mine used to have heavily modded sti's and those were really fun to drive but the Infiniti definitely provides more luxury and comfort. My sister just picked up the new A4 2.0t turbo and taking it for a spin brought back some memories , while it may be a bit to slow for me it's a fun little car and drives and handles really well . Now the hardest part for me may be deciding on a color when the time comes. My last few vehicles were black , black Is a pain to take care of and keep looking nice especially in NY but to me it looks the nicest , maybe I just go extreme and pick one up in white . Than again I am really digging the color you picked , looks so sleek and stealthy.

Last edited by Justpassedu; 01-28-2017 at 11:05 AM.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Justpassedu
That's awesome man , ty for the mini review. It sounds like a great car with a little mix of everything , just what I wanted to hear as I know I may be kicking myself if I got the 300hp version over the 400hp but it sounds like the 300hp is all I'd need. Most turbos do have a lag when you hit the gas but thAn usually just explode with power when they hit a certain rpm. I have not driven a turbo car in years but always loved the fun factor they provide. A few buddies of mine used to have heavily modded sti's and those were really fun to drive but the Infiniti definitely provides more luxury and comfort. My sister just picked up the new A4 2.0t turbo and taking it for a spin brought back some memories , while it may be a bit to slow for me it's a fun little car and drives and handles really well . Now the hardest part for me may be deciding on a color when the time comes. My last few vehicles were black , black Is a pain to take care of and keep looking nice especially in NY but to me it looks the nicest , maybe I just go extreme and pick one up in white . Than again I am really digging the color you picked , looks so sleek and stealthy.
Yea I read a post on the Q Forum yesterday where somebody was saying they were disappointed with their 2.0. Well.......that's because you bought a 2.0, I mean, come on. The 3.0t is enough for me but, of course, would've loved the 4. I had purchased a 2016 mustang before this car and that was my first turbo. Side note, HATED it, gave it to the wife and got the Q. The turbo lag in the Stang is much longer than the Q. Pretty much everything about the Q is better except for the creature comforts included in the Ford.

My biggest disappointment is how Infiniti got rid of the IP color. They have some other white that they call a premium paint, which is an extra $500, and it looks good, just not as nice as the IP, imo. The dealer I purchased it from had an unbelievably beautiful red Red Sport on the lot and if I could've gotten the 3.0 in that color I would've.

The stone interior is beautiful too and compliments most of the colors very well, BUT it's just TOO light. For me, it would've gotten filthy very quickly, as this is my DD. I had to go with the black interior. Still nice, but more logical.

Last edited by AFFlyboy2009; 02-02-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
nice. stillen would probably have some stuff early

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.