SDGs I FOUND TEH SPOT FOR PICTURES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 05:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by usmcmark
I'm a United States Marine and i serve my community & country everyday, i don't don't do it w/my car... i don't know anyone who does but that's a pretty sorry excuse for service.
I am glad that you do as an individual, that is awesome. Everyone knows what toy's for tot's is. In all of So Cal however TT has gone one step beyond most other clubs in the import world and has lead by example to give back to the community. http://www.t4tcarshow.com/ The team has spent their own money from their own pockets to help give back to a worthy charity. They do this to bring in more awareness and more items for the charity. On a lower level one that is not as important as the charity itself is the image that TT has given themselves. Industry leaders who have given back to their community and recieved positive recognition by the common person who knows nothing of import culture.

Would you rather be known as just some group of cars that are probably just another street racing team? Maybe you'd like to be known as a honorable car club who gives something back to the community. Either or, it is Team Transports gig and they give all toy's recieved to the Marine Toy's for tots drive every year. If you think that is sorry then complain to them about it. http://www.teamtransport.org/ Maybe you can just talk to Ted directly and let him know how "sorry" you think it is. Personally I think they obtain more toys at this event than a couple marines do standing infront of target for a couple days out of the year, but I could be wrong.

Again, I am glad that you do give back to the community. Not that many people do. I assume since you think it is sorry to use your car to help give back to the community that you think it equally sorry to just use a uniform to do the same. I applaud you for taking personal time to do community work. I however appreciate any individual or group (ie; marines or car club) that can come together and create great things for the needy.

I meant to put this in here for U specifically as a G owner and member of the armed forces. Maybe you've already see this since it's been around for almost 2 years. http://www.importtuner.com/features/...g35/index.html Just an example of someone using a car to show appreciation. Hope you enjoy the article and pix.

Last edited by HYBRID ITR43; 05-29-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:15 AM
Originally Posted by O HELLA JDM
we should all kiss and make up..there should be no drama between us SD guys, in our part we made a mistake by racing etc... but yea lets get this behind us and have fun aite
I agree with the President. Ryan you are leading by example as any worthy President should.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
hey guy, toys for tots is a nation wide thing... pretty sure we get the job done w/o car club's help. also this uniform stands for a whole lot more than a car. you talk so high and mighty. dude, it's a car club not the salvation army. get over urself. that's my point. stop actin' like ur out there makin' a difference and we're jus dickin' around. it's a car club, it's fun... that's it. we're not savin' the world here.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:58 AM
ya know hybrid, the more i read ur posts the more i dislike you...

Old 05-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
Have we complained? Do you see one SDG thread complaining about police?

Well this one was on the 1st page in the top 3 threads.

Originally Posted by 1slowblackG35
Yep, San Diego's finest for no front license plate and a license plate cover! Granted its a fix it ticket, but still, none the less its a ticket. Guy went as far as to measure the height of my car, asked me to pop my hood, and wanted to search my car! PLUS, I was in my military dress uniform, not that it really matters, but damn, I'm no drug runner! What gives!?

Old 05-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Hybrid, let's squash the beef... what can we do to please you?

Old 05-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by HYBRID ITR43
Wasn't a complaint their Hybrid, just stating what had happened

Old 05-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Hybrid, let's squash the beef... what can we do to please you?

Maybe a handjob is out of the question?

Old 05-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by O HELLA JDM
we should all kiss and make up..there should be no drama between us SD guys, in our part we made a mistake by racing etc... but yea lets get this behind us and have fun aite
+1. Again, we did not go to that spot to race anyways, just to take pictures.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
i have better spots than that....more better trust me again, lets just squash this, there should be no drama between us SD guys, come on were not on MTV hahaha....everyone has there reasons to be disappointed/angry about what happen, it was my fault in a way to bring people to that spot, but again lets just squash this and have no drama and be all friends

Old 05-29-2008, 03:58 PM
^^^I'll make peace, when Hybrid loses the Stillen lip... LOL, J/K.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:06 PM
^^^I'll make peace, when Hybrid loses the Stillen lip... LOL, J/K.
For sure.... I hate that thing. But I needed something after my TS front got ripped off by a rouge tire on the FWY. Greddy Front after I get a new job.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
^^^ okay cool i see the love....ahahaha....

Old 05-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HYBRID ITR43
show me...

I think the thread from that meet was deleted because it violated forum rules. I don't think any of us were hating on the police. The police are decent human beings just trying to do their job.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
show me...

I think the thread from that meet was deleted because it violated forum rules.
??????

I posted it already. 1slowblackg already chimed in. It's over we moved on. We are all done with it. Hope everyone has a great meet tonight. Oh and since you will all be in Scripps ranch.... There is this new Mexican Food joint right accross the street from the JITB called Santana's. Very good food. Better than Sombreros which is right next door. Carne Asada Fries are really good there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SDGs I FOUND TEH SPOT FOR PICTURES