SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

Modball USA and new to Miami!!! ***Meant to post here i guess instead of all FL area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Modball USA and new to Miami!!! ***Meant to post here i guess instead of all FL area

Hey all,

I'm Cameron. I just moved to Miami from North Carolina. I'm looking to meet the locals and become part of the G community down here. Let me know who you are and any info about the area, G community here, etc.

I also have been looking into the Modball Rally 2009. I obviously can't run the rally by myself and wanted to see if anyone is interested. Here is the link...

http://www.modball.com/rally/usa

If you haven't heard about it, it's basically the Gumball 3000 Rally for modified cars. To boot, it costs nothing close to what the gumball costs. I am already going to be heading to SEMA 2009 and the rally leads right to it. Let me know.

-Cameron

Old 08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Welcome Cameron... I hope to see you out at some of our events.
The modball rally has peaked my interest, but I just did a coast to coast this year and it was a blast.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sounds like it could be fun

Old 08-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I literally found out about this rally 30 minutes ago and couldn't believe it! I am a HUGE Gumball fan and it's my dream to do that rally, but looks like dreams just got a little closer to reality that I thought. I don't go on G35Driver a lot, but I own a G37 and I'm on MyG37 all the time. I typed in Modball into google and this page came up. I am definatley interested in doing this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.