SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

Top gun run nov 14th south florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top gun run nov 14th south florida

Just thought you guys would be interested in this. If you are PM me. I'm located here in Pembroke Pines, FL. I use to meet with Wesley and his son before they moved. Like I said if you're interested in going just PM me and will start a list. I've also posted on SFZCC, MY350Z, Imports Florida, and NICO Club

TOP GUN RUN NOV 14TH SOUTH FLORIDA

I have been told by the organizer that there will be plenty of exoctics on hand , doug levins racing team, eddie bello,the entire viper club of south florida and quite a few ford gt will be on hand ..

I have also been told there should be a big showing of the corvette and acura, and 350Z community

i also heard thru the grapevine that there will be some special activities being held in the latter part of the afternoon , lets just say what was not provided for will be provided for at this event ( wink wink)

THERE WILL ALSO BE A CAR SHOW FOR THE SPECTATORS TO ENJOY ,SO IF YOU DONT WANNA RACE , THEN BRING YOUR RIDE OUT AND SHOW IT OFF , CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BE PARKED RIGHT ON THE TAXIWAY /RUNWAY FOR ALL TO SEE

HERES A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Home Photo Gallery Important Information Participant Rules Directions Hotel Accomodations Course Safety FAQ’s Registration Register Now PRICING Race Form Events Contact Close
CURRENT EVENT

CAR SHOW

If you think you have the hottest ride in South Florida , bring it to the hottest event in south Florida , The Top Gun Run . Come and show off what you got and possibly win a free run down the mile . Car show participants will be parked next to the event on the actual taxiway so there will be plenty of people to watch .( please no works in progress for showing at this time) exotics will be on display.

Entry fee is $15.00 which includes driver and one passenger. Additional passengers $5.00 each. 1st & 2nd place winners from each class will get a free run down the mile (must be 18 and older, and sign a release), and the ability to have your picture taken on the mile with your ride.

Car Classes :

Best Toyota/lexus
Best Nissan/Infiniti
Best Acura/Honda
Best Domestic
Best European

Overall show winner "the peoples choice"

Min entries in each class is 10 per class for free run to be awarded.
Top Gun Run will be hosting "The Standing Mile Event" at Dade Collier Airstrip November 14th, 2009. We are looking forward to an exciting event. Things are starting to heat up. REGISTER Early, don't get shut out. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call.

Top Gun Run is an organization that developed out of a growing need for Standing Mile Events. “Local car/motorcycle enthusiasts with a need for speed”. Top Gun Run will host a variety of events throughout the year. If you crave the opportunity to really let your car go, with no fear of tickets, in a safe controlled environment, then “The Top Gun Run Standing Mile” is for you!

The location is the Dade Collier Airport located thirty six miles west of central Miami. The airstrip is 10,499 x 150 ft of asphalt. Go to our events page for dates, and registration. Register early to assure a position.

The Top Gun Run Standing Mile will be held at the Dade Collier Airport.
54575 E. Tamiami Trail Ochoppee, Fl 34141

IMPORTANT UPDATES:

Due to a strong interest in the November 14th event, and less interest in the November 7th date Top Gun Run has decided to combine the two events. The fastest cars from both events combine to determine “The Top Gun”. The fastest car in Florida Mile History.

Top Gun Run is aware of the issues that concern both participants, and spectators alike. Participants, we will be using a Tag Heuer Professional Timing System (accurate to 1:10,000th of a second) which will also provide you with a time slip of your run. You will be able to park your trailers along the taxiway for easy access. Spectators, we will provide a PA system to announce speeds, a car show, food and drink vendors within reach, a shuttle van to transport spectators from the parking area to spectator area’s. We are looking into the possibility of additional forms of entertainment, announcements will be forthcoming. Keep sending us suggestions, we are listening.

Top Gun Run is aware that some of you experienced technical difficulty with the registration process. The system has been modified to work with older web browsers. If anyone experiences any difficulties with the registration process please notify us so that we can correct any issues.

LINK TO SITE http://topgunrun.com/