10:00AM to 2:00PM
Gates open at 9:00 AM

NEW LOCATION:
Quality Nissan of Temecula
41895 Motor Car Parkway
Temecula, CA 92591

Public Welcome to View Cars on Display

Music by “DJ” Ray
A 50/50 raffle and a Prize Raffle will be conducted.
Vendors, Products, Supplies and Technicians on site.

All Years of Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti models are eligible for registration.
Each pre-registered entrant will receive a “Goodie Bag”, one (1) T-shirt,
1 (one) raffle ticket, 1 (one) lunch ticket and 1 (one) voting form.
Awards are by “People’s Choice.”
Information/questions: john@zcciv.com or 951-245-6240 or joe@zcciv.com or 951-677-4290

Entry fee is $35.00 per car
Register on line @ ZCCIV Show Registration Then mail checks to:
ZCCIV 27895 Diaz Road Suite I, Temecula, CA 92590

SPONSORS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!!

Its that time of the year again and after much discussion the Z Car Club of Inland Valley is opening up their annual car show to all models of the Datsun/Nissan/Infinity Family including all cars and trucks.

Awards will be given for each model in 2 different categories if there are enough of that particular model present and those categories will be OEM and MODDED so lets say 4 New Altimas show up (2 sedans/2 coupes) then there will be an overall Altima award in both OEM and MODDED unless more of each show up in which there are individual categories as such. Also, depending on the sponsor there will be individual sponsor awards, and of course a best of show award for the overall show best so there is a high chance that you can walk out of this show with an award unless you have a Z which this show was created for. Also, the awards will be based on Generations of that particular vehicle but its all dependent on what and how many are pre-registered. The award listing will be posted here after April 15th once we get the pre-registrations locked in.

We have space for approximately 100 cars to show so entries are limited and this thread will also be on a few other Nissan family forums so make sure you register before the deadline of April 15th or theres no guarantee that you will be able to compete as this can fill up pretty fast. Registration fee is by check right now or in person listed above until we get our PayPal accounts setup.

If you've never attended this show before it is quite an experience as you can see a lot of the cars which were on display at The Datsun Heritage Museum and its good to see the history of the Greatest Automotive Story Ever Told. There will be numerous vendors present and about 1000+ total years of experience there so come on out. If you really want to go please reply here and let me know your interested.

The PDF Registration form can be found here: http://www.zcciv.com/content1/2009%2...ion%20Form.pdf

Last edited by Nissan4LIFE; 05-08-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow noone is even remotely interested in this...Ryan where is the SDGz...come on G35Driver.com, I emplore you all to make it out. The ZCCIV is one of the most respected clubs in the Z Car Community and all models from the Datsun/Nissan/Infinity family are welcome.

OK...theres only 13 more days for the $30 pre-registration and your forms must be postmarked prior to April 15th to be eligible for that price. After that, it will be $35.

I will let you all know that I can personally accept registrations via PayPal just send money to: relyn@tmo.blackberry.net and remember to scan and e-mail your registration form to me before the deadline of April 15th. When you send the money via PayPal please include your Year Make and Model in the messages section and I will send you a confirmation e-mail once I get it in.

We do need to reach a certain number of pre-registrations in order to even have a show this year so try and register ASAP so this show can be made possible. Also just a reminder...the judges are the other contestants in the show and if you think that you don't have a chance winning, you should at least try because people have different opinions and they may like your car over someone else's.

See you there if you plan on going.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
ramon, ur pretty much gonna win the modded altima award. the end

Old 04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Maybe not...theres coupes modded well more than mine and we may be in the same category.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:06 AM
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT for Pre-registration. Please hurry and sign up for the show so we can ensure that there is one this year. Please let me know if you are going to compete since we are having a meeting on Tuesday regarding the show.

Old 04-24-2009, 12:42 AM
OP updated with Official poster...come on guys, lets get some more registrations because there will be tons of giveaways for show contestants. This Saturday at the Buffalo Wild Wings meet is a great time to pay those registrations also. PM me for details.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:44 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please read!

The location in Murrieta has been officially changed to a new location with the same start time and the show is now going to be held at Quality Nissan of Temecula which is the same location they had the show 2 years ago. The address is below and registration to compete is still OPEN so if you wanna pre-register or even show up that day to compete you still can but there is no guarantee that there will be spots available unless you register now. The address for Quality Nissan is below and I will see you all there!

Quality Nissan of Temecula
41895 Motor Car Parkway
Temecula, CA 92591

Old 05-16-2009, 02:37 AM
REMINDER - The show is this Sunday and you all can still compete...just register at the show gate provided that you get there before 10am and pay the registration fee...don't be afraid to compete either, its viewers choice and everyone has a chance at winning.

See you there!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
hahah my car isnt ready... but i might roll up there

Old 05-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
Old 05-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
sickkk maybe i should of came

Old 05-18-2009, 02:47 AM
nah, personally it was ok...I thought it was going to be a NISSA DATSUN MEET....but it was a Z meet

Old 05-18-2009, 05:12 AM
It was a Nissan/Datsun/Infinity meet but the problem was that noone registered or came late...I gave ample time for everyone to register but the people that did show up always showed up to this which is why it was mostly Zs. The show was great and a huge success for the club. I will get my slideshow up ASAP so theres more pictures to see.